The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Frosty is so spoiled.[/QUOTE]

Only when I'm unemployed. When I'm working I'm too tired during the week to make real food. Usually just reheat leftovers.

This past Sunday, however, I made parmesan-romano crusted chicken fingers for the Giants game. Since I can't have breaded/battered chicken, I figured I'd go the Cheesecake Factory route with their cheese-crusted chicken cutlet.

Frosty is a Pizza Purist. His half will have only italian cheese (mozz, parm, romano, and maybe provolone) and red sauce. maybe some garlic seasoned crust. My half may have some veggies like spinach, onions, olives, maybe ricotta cheese or cottage cheese (same thing more or less)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think I'm going to get on that $200 Arcade 360 at Walmart that comes with a $100 gift card.

Just called the record store, they give $143 for Arcade 360s. :][/QUOTE]
$100 for a 360?

That's almost tempting to buy just in case (more like when) mine craps out again.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think I'm going to get on that $200 Arcade 360 at Walmart that comes with a $100 gift card.

Just called the record store, they give $143 for Arcade 360s. :][/QUOTE]
Makes two of us. Now to find a place to dump my old Pro.

You still need the LRB disc, Rocko. You put the code from the insert into a website and it gives you a code that you can redeem from inside the in-game LRB music store.

Yeah, but I can rent it from Blockbuster.

Or does Blockbuster include the manual with the game? If so I might run down there now if the game is out today.

They don't include it, but they're in the cases on the shelf. Write down as many as you can, and report back here to the :cool: people.

It's fucking $9 to rent a game at Blockbuster. That's ridiculous.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think HWV includes the manual when you rent the game until someone steals/loses it.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the store. A lot of stores aren't including manuals with Guitar Hero/Rock Band games and are actually trashing them due to people copying codes down. Maybe that's just in this area, though.

Blockbuster seriously doesn't have it? Wow. Hollywood has had their copies in since late last week.

Frosty's still stuck at work. Made a snack of a nice crisp local apple with peanut butter. god I love apples with peanut butter. I could eat it every single day and not get tired of it. as long as the apple is fresh and in season, that is.

I called HWV and they have it, but they said they keep the manuals.

I might just forget it, since I'm not renting it without getting a code.

I had to ask for it at BB - they hadn't opened shipment yet today. The store I went to got four copies in, but I didn't get a code - I'll have to go back and grab it.

Picked up Nirvana: Live at Reading. Can't wait to put in on the 5.1 Home Theater. I was so tempted to grab the Beatles Mono Box since they had 6 laying around but I didn't want to be broke until Friday.

Also, picked up tickets to see Matisyahu on Nov 16th.

Just got back from voting. I thought I was going to have to vote for a shitload of school district openings but instead it was just one measure. Voted fuck no on the city raising taxes a penny to 0.0975%.

OK. So I have to write this paper comparing (or contrasting) a film to a set of criteria that I have already written down about what makes a good film in a certain genre (in my case Film Noir.)

I need to have a movie summary and some other details about my movie done by tomorrow at 2PM. I wanted to watch Following but I can't seem to get my hands on a copy of it. Because I am running out of time Netflix instant watch is just about my only option.

Does anybody have suggestions? It can be old or new.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']After I told my sister that we don't decorate for Holidays, she sent me a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. :\[/QUOTE]

ha. should do this for Frosty, too.

LRB export code isn't in the manual - it's a flyer inside the box. Might be difficult to actually rent and export. Looks like I may have wasted $9.

I agree with Maklershed. I don't understand, are you looking for noir movies on Instant Watch? If so, Brick or The Big Lebowski.

---

How much does Panera Bread charge for that, Temporaryscars?

what is the big appeal about the Big Lebowski. I've seen it twice and although it is decent, I don't see why there's such a big cult following for it. Lebowskifest etc.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I agree with Maklershed. I don't understand, are you looking for noir movies on Instant Watch? If so, Brick or The Big Lebowski.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I was kind of unclear. I am looking for good noir movies that are on Instant Watch.

I might do Brick, I haven't actually seen it but I have been wanting to.

its funny, but there's so many better and funnier movies than that. I just don't see why people have a Lebowskifest, cause it is not that funny.

I'll catch you whenever you're on AIM, corrosivefrost. I have benjamouth, too. Thanks for the help. :][quote name='Wolve11']its funny, but there's so many better and funnier movies than that. I just don't see why people have a Lebowskifest, cause it is not that funny.[/QUOTE]Yeah, like Heavyweights or Camp Nowhere.

Temp, did you see my post from earlier? you can get Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup at BJ's/Sam's Club, 5 servings for $9. They have it in the refrigerator section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back