The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

__

Aw man...Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition is a Steelbook. I'm resisting, though. Too many new games coming out to worry about it.

Really? Did you see it in stores? Last I heard the Steelbook was canceled.

EDIT: NVM

B000053U3X.01.lg.jpg

Looks pretty cool...hope to find it on Target clearance down the road.

Someone summon me in Demon's Souls who doesn't suck. I've been a Blue Phantom for almost a whole day and the living people keep dying. :whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? Did you see it in stores? Last I heard the Steelbook was canceled.

EDIT: NVM

B000053U3X.01.lg.jpg

Looks pretty cool...hope to find it on Target clearance down the road.[/QUOTE]

*keeping fingers crossed!

The Dragon Age PC LE comes in a Steelbook too. I saw it at BB. Just inquiring, they were sold out of the 360 LE but had the PS3 LE's in...just to let seanr know.

[quote name='Eviltude']Someone summon me in Demon's Souls who doesn't suck. I've been a Blue Phantom for almost a whole day and the living people keep dying. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

That leaves me out...I have a hard enough time with the first blue-eyes knight.

[quote name='Chika']Current state of the basement bathroom/laundry room renovations...

[/QUOTE]

Starting to come together, Chika.

We have a contractor coming out to give us an estimate and (hopefully) start on our basement tomorrow. They are going to add a family room, bathroom and a guest bedroom. They are just doing the drywall and the electric though...I get to paint it, hang the doors, carpet it, tile it, etc...whatever Mrs. Number83 decides she wants. :bomb:

What might suck is the township requires an egress window (a way to escape in case of fire) and the one window down there might be too small. If that is the case, he's gonna have to make it larger.

[quote name='Number83']The Dragon Age PC LE comes in a Steelbook too. I saw it at BB. Just inquiring, they were sold out of the 360 LE but had the PS3 LE's in...just to let seanr know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard that too. It's also pretty limited, I hope Best Buy doesn't sell my pre-ordered copy, or that another employee jacks it.

[quote name='Number83']Starting to come together, Chika.

We have a contractor coming out to give us an estimate and (hopefully) start on our basement tomorrow. They are going to add a family room, bathroom and a guest bedroom. They are just doing the drywall and the electric though...I get to paint it, hang the doors, carpet it, tile it, etc...whatever Mrs. Number83 decides she wants. :bomb:

What might suck is the township requires an egress window (a way to escape in case of fire) and the one window down there might be too small. If that is the case, he's gonna have to make it larger.[/QUOTE]

For us, there was a lot more than just putting up the wall. All of the plumbing was a big deal. So was the electrical. Had to jackhammer out the concrete floor to put in new drains and re-pitch the sewer line for the toilet. Added the shower stall, moved the electric panel from the bathroom (which was against code) to behind the dryer (which is technically against code, also. the washer/dryer are stacked as far as the inspector knows)

[quote name='Chika']For us, there was a lot more than just putting up the wall. All of the plumbing was a big deal. So was the electrical. Had to jackhammer out the concrete floor to put in new drains and re-pitch the sewer line for the toilet. Added the shower stall, moved the electric panel from the bathroom (which was against code) to behind the dryer (which is technically against code, also. the washer/dryer are stacked as far as the inspector knows)[/QUOTE]

:shock:

[quote name='lordwow']I wish home prices around here weren't still beyond ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Move out here. Housing prices are in the shitter! :bomb:

With the house prices way down here, a 3 bedroom goes for about $350K with a 40+ minute commute into the city. They were about $500K for an average home before the market tanked.

[quote name='lordwow']With the house prices way down here, a 3 bedroom goes for about $350K with a 40+ minute commute into the city. They were about $500K for an average home before the market tanked.[/QUOTE]

In our neighborhood a 1400sq 3-4bedroom is going for $150k-250k. All depends on what condition the house is in. Some in our neighborhood are hardcore white trash, complete with car/truck/bus/RV up on blocks in the yard and potbelly pig in the backyard.

The upside of this, is of course, that the salaries in Boston are very high due to the Cost of Living, and in my position where room & board are included, this means that I can save up over a few years and move somewhere else less expensive.

I don't even remember what that contest was for and how I won, but thanks for that points card, Number83!

EDIT: Anybody have a degree in computer science and would not mind answering a few questions about their career for a presentation I have? Please PM me. I'm gonna make a thread on it in a bit, but I'd prefer a close internet friend.

[quote name='lordwow']The upside of this, is of course, that the salaries in Boston are very high due to the Cost of Living, and in my position where room & board are included, this means that I can save up over a few years and move somewhere else less expensive.[/QUOTE]

Like the 'Cuse! :whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't even remember what that contest was for and how I won, but thanks for that points card, Number83![/QUOTE]

when modern warfare 2 would leak and who in the OTT would play it first, I think.

I don't remember if I entered, or what I may have entered, or what the winning choice even was.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Explain how that works, Preston.[/QUOTE]

The whole phantom thing? While your "alive", you have full HP and are stronger than when you are "dead" (Soul Form has 1/2 HP). When you die, you lose all your souls (used to buy weapons/items and level up), but you can get them back by touching the spot where you died in your own world. The only ways to get your body back are to beat a boss by yourself or as a blue phantom, kill someone as a black phantom or use a stone of ephemeral eyes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']when modern warfare 2 would leak and who in the OTT would play it first, I think.

I don't remember if I entered, or what I may have entered, or what the winning choice even was.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you entered, as I only recall St0ne and TFN replying.
St0ne had Zew and 2 days and TFN had Trak and 10 days
...It was a tie.

So ends the worst OTT contest ever, where everyone was a winner!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't even remember what that contest was for and how I won, but thanks for that points card, Number83!

EDIT: Anybody have a degree in computer science and would not mind answering a few questions about their career for a presentation I have? Please PM me. I'm gonna make a thread on it in a bit, but I'd prefer a close internet friend.[/QUOTE]

Did Frosty PM you?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Like the 'Cuse! :whee:[/QUOTE]

damn Brett and his $125k house that's 3x larger than ours!

[quote name='lordwow']When we go to Cuse, we usually stop by WalMart/Target/etc and load up on stuff, most stuff is a lot cheaper up there.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. If we hit the Walmart/Target down where Frosty works versus the Walmart in the town north of us, there's a huge difference

2nd place behind chika. :cool: Have we decided how the prize money will be allocated?

--
Found a poster sized sheet of bubble wrap. Fought the temptation to pop it all myself and cut it up into three pieces to give one each to little kids here once they get home from school.

[quote name='DT778']2nd place behind chika. :cool: Have we decided how the prize money will be allocated?

--
Found a poster sized sheet of bubble wrap. Fought the temptation to pop it all myself and cut it up into three pieces to give one each to little kids here once they get home from school.[/QUOTE]

There isn't any $$? o_O

--

TFN, IM/PM me whatever... I'm a CompSci nerd.

I found it late last night. It's in my 360 right now so I won't lose it. I also picked up a new copy of RB2 so I can play those Queen tracks.

I watched an episode of Star Trek (TOS) in one of my classes today. I've never bothered watching Star Trek before, but it was really good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Jackal might be in the works for a remake!

500x_jackal_wii.jpg

XBLA Arcade please :pray:[/QUOTE]
That developer, Eric Testroete of Vancouver based studio Deep Fried Entertainment, doesn't name the game as Jackal, simply referring to it as an "Undisclosed" and "Unannounced Project" for the Wii. It may never have made it past the prototype stage, but would be... interesting if it did.

[quote name='DT778']boooo.... boooooooooooooo[/QUOTE]

sorry, I'm unemployed. I literally, in every sense, do not have *any* money to chip in towards a prize.

[quote name='Chika']sorry, I'm unemployed. I literally, in every sense, do not have *any* money to chip in towards a prize.[/QUOTE]It's all good.

[quote name='DT778']It's all good.[/QUOTE]

then again, if I stay in 1st I wouldn't have to worry about chipping in any money ;)

I'm going to be really close to 1000'ing DJ Hero.

I'll probably get everything but the local co-op and 5 starring all expert.

I think I'm going to get on that $200 Arcade 360 at Walmart that comes with a $100 gift card.

Just called the record store, they give $143 for Arcade 360s. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back