The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']I got as far as opening mine but have still yet to play it.[/quote]

Mine came for $10, when I ordered the Lancer...then subsequently became free when Amazon credited me $10 because of all the complaints about the messed up battery compartment, to which mine was not affected.

[quote name='Number83']Ponies AND rainbows...:whistle2:k

I am intrigued by your newsletter, and would like to subscribe.[/QUOTE]

Don't force it. #-o

---

Where's Brayxtor?

[quote name='JolietJake']I imagine Brak is what wolverine would look like if he let himself go.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Sorry to hear about your dad, TFN.

[quote name='munch']:rofl:

Sorry to hear about your dad, TFN.[/quote]:grouphug:

My grandfather was the one who passed, but we called him Popa.

My father dying wouldn't even be worthy of a RIP post. :cold:

[quote name='JolietJake']Then where is my 37" fror $500?:nottalking:[/quote]

This past weekend...Boscov's had a 42" Panny for $599. They're having it again this Black Friday.

So I'm looking at Amazon's Lightning Deals clues and I'm assuming that this one is meant to be Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but I find it odd that Iron Man is mentioned...come to think about it, I don't think Johnny Cage made the cut either :lol:
mkvsdcgu3.png

[quote name='Number83']This past weekend...Boscov's had a 42" Panny for $599. They're having it again this Black Friday.[/quote]

Yep, I have that exact same 42" panny being delivered today and it will be $520 after everything is said and done.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yep, I have that exact same 42" panny being delivered today and it will be $520 after everything is said and done.[/quote]

That is a NICE TV, Budge!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I'm looking at Amazon's Lightning Deals clues and I'm assuming that this one is meant to be Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but I find it odd that Iron Man is mentioned...come to think about it, I don't think Johnny Cage made the cut either :lol:
mkvsdcgu3.png
[/quote]

The "T" rating kills this one for me...It will be a Target Clearance pick up, to be sure.

[quote name='tiredfornow']darthbudge's head is going to explode when his TV comes in.

Thanks, Ackbar.[/quote]

Probably. I was gonna use Far Cry 2 as my graphical showcase, but since that isn't working, I guess I will use COD4 or Gears 2 to see what it can do.

[quote name='Number83']That is a NICE TV, Budge![/quote]

Cool, the only thing that makes me nervous is that I purchased it from an Ebay seller and then it is gonna arrive DOA or something and the return process will be a real hassle.

[quote name='tiredfornow']*rubs The Gay off my sweater vest and onto LinkinPrime*

Thanks lilboo! :][/quote]

*Takes off clothes, pours lighter fluid on them and burns them...runs off to take shower*

Thanks TFN :nottalking:

I like how in Fallout, my conflict resolution method is killing the involved parties. The worst part is that it's usually not on purpose. :lol:

[quote name='Number83']This past weekend...Boscov's had a 42" Panny for $599. They're having it again this Black Friday.[/quote]
$500 is kinda my limit, most i can afford and not be broke, plus there aren't any of those stores here.

I never played Fallout before..but I hear a lot of you gals seem to like it. :whistle2:k
What's up with the game? I never even looked into it.. :lol:

I'd imagine it's a FPS?
What's so good about it??

[quote name='darthbudge']I would get that 32" Samsung TV then JJ. My grandma has that as an office TV and it sweet. Really great quality.[/quote]
That's the plan, just wish it was 37". I don't know why, but that is the size i was striving for, an even 10 inches more than my 27" i guess.

MK vs DC has the lamest fatalities I have ever seen.

I also don't understand why Joker shooting someone in the head is edited out, but Jax unloading a machine gun clip into someone is a-ok.

[quote name='tiredfornow']MK vs DC has the lamest fatalities I have ever seen.

I also don't understand why Joker shooting someone in the head is edited out, but Jax unloading a machine gun clip into someone is a-ok.[/quote]

"Heroic Brutalities"...'nuff said.

[quote name='JolietJake']That's the plan, just wish it was 37". I don't know why, but that is the size i was striving for, an even 10 inches more than my 27" i guess.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']:grouphug:

My grandfather was the one who passed, but we called him Popa.

My father dying wouldn't even be worthy of a RIP post. :cold:
[/QUOTE]

I thought you seemed fairly cheery for just having your dad die. Who am I to judge though? :bongrip:

Still, sorry for your loss.

[quote name='lilboo']I never played Fallout before..but I hear a lot of you gals seem to like it. :whistle2:k
What's up with the game? I never even looked into it.. :lol:

I'd imagine it's a FPS?
What's so good about it??[/QUOTE]

Futuristic Action/RPG. I guess the best way I have heard it described is "Oblivion with guns."

Lots of guns.

Wubb: Thanks for putting me in the OTT playoff picture :D.

[quote name='wubb']Missed out on SW:TFU for $30. Oh well.[/quote]

I almost bit too...I'm hoping Gamefly's January/February clearance has it for cheaper.

After SCIV it should be Far Cry 2...:whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I almost bit too...I'm hoping Gamefly's January/February clearance has it for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

They had a great clearance the first year they did it (maybe 3 or 4 years ago) but it's been not so hot ever since. Although they've had some good deals over the past few months. :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back