The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh come on, no
"lilboo got me in the mood"-DarthPuma?
[/QUOTE]

WatPalin2.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Singapore non-dl Verbs = Fail.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that after I read the full thing. Passwird posted it, figured it was decent but they're the really basic ones.

if you buy a lot of verbs like I do, go to sams club. 50 pack for $60. I think membership is 30 for a year but it is worth it if you are the local connect.

Awake.

Got some errands to run today but other than that nothing.

I am dreading going home for Thanksgiving though.......my family does not get along at all. I am always used a a moderator between my feuding parents, my feuding brother and then have to to explain why my sister never comes back for holidays.

YAY FAMILY!

Morning OTT. Lots more Fallout 3 in my future today.

[quote name='zewone']Back from my trip. Pics of the rooms/hotel I stayed in:

[/quote]

Sick. Looks like the art style of Shepard Fairey (the guy that did the Obama "Hope" picture).

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Lots more Fallout 3 in my future today. .[/quote]

How good do you think that game would be to a person who has never played a fallout before?

Fantastic. I never played it before either and it's for sure in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

Speaking of Fallout 3 (here we go!) ... has anyone met
Zip in Little Lamplight
? I was laughing out loud at his character.

Morning, OTT.

I might have to put Fable 2 ahead of Too Human and Gears 2 in terms of awesomeness as of this second (not all time)...So something like this:

F3 > F2 > TH >...>G2.

Damn it Mak. Now I have to find a way to get that game also.

I think I still have about 80 bucks in credit at game stop and I can always go back to HWV and grab some more games for trade.

[quote name='Soodmeg']How good do you think that game would be to a person who has never played a fallout before?[/quote]

Ive played 1 and 2 and I can honestly say that this one is right up there, considering they are two of the best RPG games of thier time, IMO.

If my friend brings his PC over, and I log in on my steam on his computer and download L4D, can we LAN? Sins Of a Solar empire lets you do that.

I've been lifting for like a month and a half now with my stepdad. Our schedule is way too erratic (sometimes it's just once a week, sometimes 4, once none) so my muscle gain hasn't nearly as good as it should have. I have put on some weight though, because I eat a lot more now cause it makes me hungry. I 'm digging the look. My face is fuller, and I'm just slightly bigger all around. It's not real noticeable, but I can tell and it makes me feel better.

I have gained a little bit of belly fat though. I'll have to start the situps again and hit that elliptical hard when I get it.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I might have to put Fable 2 ahead of Too Human and Gears 2 in terms of awesomeness as of this second (not all time)...So something like this:

F3 > F2 > TH >...>G2.[/quote]

Are you just rating recent games? And yes, I agree, Fallout 3 >>> Fable 2 and that's not a flippant statement as I absolutely loved Fable 2 as well.

What the hell are you talking about darthpuma?

Seriously...now I have to get F3. I might sell GoW2 even though I never played it. I got as far as opening the case but didnt put it in my system. I dont know what the deal is....I am completely not motivated to play that game. Not interested in the slightest......but I have to go through it because well I bought it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Are you just rating recent games? And yes, I agree, Fallout 3 >>> Fable 2 and that's not a flippant statement as I absolutely loved Fable 2 as well.[/quote]

Yes, just the recently released games...Since October on. I'm not crazy! :whee:

Fallout 3 is so good, that I've actually stopped playing World of Warcraft, and that includes the recently released expansion.

One of the coolest things I've noticed so far in Fallout 3 is the fact that the world seems to exist even without your presence. So many games (see Fable 2 as an example) the inhabitants of the world are just there to react to you. The bandits just stand still in their given spot waiting for you to walk by, the NPCs follow you around, etc. Where in Fallout 3, you could watch down into a valley and nobody would know you're there and you can see two people argue and one person might kill the other. Or a monster might attack NPCs even if you're not nearby and you find the aftermath. It real helps the immersion factor IMO.

[quote name='Number83']Yes, just the recently released games...Since October on. I'm not crazy! :whee:[/quote]

Heh. In that case, I'd prob rank the games I've played as you see them in my gamercard:

Fallout 3 > Gears 2 > Fable 2 > SW:TFU

Morning OTT. My HDTV arrives today! :whee:

[quote name='DarthPuma']If my friend brings his PC over, and I log in on my steam on his computer and download L4D, can we LAN? Sins Of a Solar empire lets you do that.

I've been lifting for like a month and a half now with my stepdad. Our schedule is way too erratic (sometimes it's just once a week, sometimes 4, once none) so my muscle gain hasn't nearly as good as it should have. I have put on some weight though, because I eat a lot more now cause it makes me hungry. I 'm digging the look. My face is fuller, and I'm just slightly bigger all around. It's not real noticeable, but I can tell and it makes me feel better.

I have gained a little bit of belly fat though. I'll have to start the situps again and hit that elliptical hard when I get it.[/quote]

No, you guys would both need a steam account, and your own unique copies of the game to do that.

[quote name='Soodmeg']

Seriously...now I have to get F3. [/quote]

I recommend it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hmm, maybe I should ask Santa for F3 then.[/quote]

Don't wait for that fat bastard!

EDIT: For anyone that still pays for music AND likes the Killers .. their new album (mp3) is on sale at Amazon for $3.99.

I like how all the reviews from gaming sites like Gametrailers, Gamespot and magazines and just plain over all hype for F3 couldnt get me to go buy it. But Mak just saying, "go get it" has some how completely convinced me that the game is worth it.

You have strange powers my friend.

Oh no! My Far Cry 2 disc has a crack/scratch at the very outside of the disc. I hope it still reads fine, I was saving it to play on my new HDTV.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I like how all the reviews from gaming sites like Gametrailers, Gamespot and magazines and just plain over all hype for F3 couldnt get me to go buy it. But Mak just saying, "go get it" has some how completely convinced me that the game is worth it.

You have strange powers my friend.[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='joe2187']Dang nabbit...

Nobody wants to play L4D with me...

:([/quote]

I'd play L4D with you Joe... but I don't have the 360 version yet. I am probably gonna get it sometime this week though.

I might jump on L4D later today and I will join in a game with ya joe.

In this order I need to get to level 65 on COD5 to fully complete the game. I have 1000/1000.
Then actually play GoW2 and beat it on insane.
Buy fallout 3
????????
Profit!

Yeah. I loved Oblivion as well. But Fallout 3 >>>> Oblivion. Part of that is my bias for the post-apocalyptic setting over fantasy setting and part of that is my feeling that the world in Fallout is more fleshed out and more satisfying to explore and learn more about its history and the people living in it.

I have yet to play GOW2 on insane, and COD5 and F3 fail to catch my interest in the Least. I have them both, But I hardly play em. F3 feels like a chore to me, and COD5...is just Meh!

Why the fuck wont the Playstation store take ANY of my credit cards??! Invalid Info, fuck YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back