The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']You suck.[/QUOTE]

You can do better. C'mon we all love reading your posts when you get in a bad mood and start shitting on everything people are talking about.

[quote name='Chika']def not your type. though she is bi and refuses to commit to a single person/gender[/quote]

Flat-chested - got it.

Plume Trivia fact: only one girl I have ever dated in my entire life was NOT bi. And she was an uptight bitch that wasn't fun in bed, anyway.

Plume Trivia fact #2: I have never gone out "seeking" bi girls. I just happen to attract them.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You can do better. C'mon we all love reading your posts when you get in a bad mood and start shitting on everything people are talking about.[/QUOTE]
We do?

[quote name='Rocko']I know. I'm saying, like, an hour of streaming would be what? 1gig? I have no idea, and I'm curious.[/quote]

Just depends on your connection because Netflix compresses it accordingly.

[quote name='seanr1221']L4D in say....30 minutes?[/quote]

I'll play only if I can be that $$$$er...

And you keep you hateful terms out of the game...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You can do better. C'mon we all love reading your posts when you get in a bad mood and start shitting on everything people are talking about.[/quote]

Wat?!

Rocko, DO NOT play L4D with Manthing unless you like hearing "$$$$$$" over and over again.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Flat-chested - got it.

Plume Trivia fact: only one girl I have ever dated in my entire life was NOT bi. And she was an uptight bitch that wasn't fun in bed, anyway.

Plume Trivia fact #2: I have never gone out "seeking" bi girls. I just happen to attract them.[/quote]

flat-chested and 'large'

[quote name='seanr1221']No L4D? Bed at 10?

Wolve, you want to get on?[/quote]

I have to work tomorrow. But, I get Thursday and Friday off, so if you aren't busy shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch, we can play then.

[quote name='Rocko']Please find a fourth person that isn't manthing.[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, I can't believe you guys are openly shitting on my buddy manthing.[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']By the way, when do we do OTT secret Santa?[/quote]We're doing that this year?!?!?!?! I'm in!

[quote name='Chika']flat-chested and 'large'[/quote]

Ow...the double whammy.

I always feel sorry for women like that (hence my rule: I can handle weight on a woman, as long as the tits go past the stomach). But being heavy without the benefit of large breasts? That's God's cruel sense of humor.

BTW: this had me laughing so hard, I have tears running down my face...and I'm not evene sure why I find it so funny.
Eggmanlol.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']:wave: I'll let you know, Temp!

---

Sood, stop stealing my avatar :/[/quote]

What the...? Reparations bitch!

But seriously.....there is only one black guy who the hell else would I be?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hmm, I wonder if a Bankytar would qualify as a gift for the OTT secret Santa. I've been getting PMs again...

*glares*[/quote]

FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back