The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']So I asked that girl from the grinding story to chill with me next weekend. Anyone know where I can snag some roofie's to insure the loss of my virginity?[/QUOTE]

wait a tic.

Didn't you say there were 3 of them... just get 3x the roofies and make 2 more phone calls... when they get pissed that the others are there, calm them down with a glass of ____... you'll be having an orgy before dinner!

[quote name='Wolve11']...he's serious.[/quote]

common, that was the funniest thing he's said all day. give the kid a break, he was trying. i might be a bitch, but at least i'm fair.

[quote name='JolietJake']I understand they aren't making Zima anymore, Zima guy must be pissed.[/quote]

I know...

:whistle2:(

I've been buying it by the case since the news hit

:cool:

[quote name='st0neface']I bet somebody would actually like the alternate JolietJake.[/quote]
God damn you're predictable, even before i clicked view message i knew it was about me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wait a tic.

Didn't you say there were 3 of them... just get 3x the roofies and make 2 more phone calls... when they get pissed that the others are there, calm them down with a glass of ____... you'll be having an orgy before dinner![/quote]

sounds like a plan if i've ever heard one.... wait a minute!

Didn't you say there were 3 of them... just get 3x the roofies and make 2 more phone calls... when they get pissed that the others are there, calm them down with a glass of ____... you'll be having an orgy before dinner![/QUOTE]

The other two don't have a crush on me. Besides, I think for my first time I should probably just stick to not knowing what to do with one.

I was just about to ask that frosty.

Didn't you say there were 3 of them... just get 3x the roofies and make 2 more phone calls... when they get pissed that the others are there, calm them down with a glass of ____... you'll be having an orgy before dinner![/quote]Now we know how frosty met chika.:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']The other two don't have a crush on me. Besides, I think for my first time I should probably just stick to not knowing what to do with one.

I was just about to ask that frosty.[/QUOTE]

practice makes perfect... and 9 holes are better than 3. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is that twice a year or once every two years?[/quote]

once every two years. semi annually is twice a year.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ah yes, I remember that night well...[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']Now we know how frosty met chika.:lol:[/quote]

see above ;)

[quote name='lordwow']Evening OTT. I kept falling asleep all day :\[/quote]

Same here. I actually think I might go to bed early, my eyes have been having a hard time staying open.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']practice makes perfect... and 9 holes are better than 3. :cool:[/quote]

everybody knows that 9>3. it's proven fact.

[quote name='darthbudge']Same here. I actually think I might go to bed early, my eyes have been having a hard time staying open.[/quote]

nevermind, i'm just not gonna go there.

[quote name='Chika']that wasn't how i met frosty, it was how i met the BSB.[/quote]

And here I was thinking the two didn't have to be mutually exclusive :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Idk, this isn't anime and I'm not an octopus.[/QUOTE]

You would need at least 30 tentacle type appendages to turn it into hentai. I'm

[quote name='corrosivefrost']they still make that?[/quote]

Yeah...the new full season starts in Jan. They had to delay it as they only had 7 eps made before the writers strike last year

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wasn't it the same night?[/quote]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I met BSB the same way.[/quote]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And here I was thinking the two didn't have to be mutually exclusive :lol:[/quote]

you two drugged frosty also? that would assplain a lot.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wasn't it the same night?[/quote]

It might have been. That shit you slipped into my drink was mad powerful.

Oh yeah, BTW: eating Meijer pumpkin pie FTW.

hey plume if you wanna figure out a way for me to ship it, i'll send you guys some two-layer pumpkin pie cheesecake with gingersnap crust.

[quote name='Chika']you two drugged frosty also? that would assplain a lot.[/quote]

It was a wild night. It's ok if you don't remember all the details ;)

[quote name='Chika']hey plume if you wanna figure out a way for me to ship it, i'll send you guys some two-layer pumpkin pie cheesecake with gingersnap crust.[/quote]
That sounds awfully good, got a recipe? That combines like 3 of my favorite foods.

Holy shit, that sounds amazing. Where do you live, I'd come and pick that up.
the pumpkin pie cheezcake that is.
I hate essays. Especially mandatory outlines that I never actually use on the essay.

[quote name='JolietJake']That sounds awfully good, got a recipe? That combines like 3 of my favorite foods.[/quote]

its really ghetto and easy. nothin gourmet but it comes out like you wouldnt believe. you have AIM? im me xchikaxchikax

[quote name='Chika']hey plume if you wanna figure out a way for me to ship it, i'll send you guys some two-layer pumpkin pie cheesecake with gingersnap crust.[/quote]

:drool: I will get my best engineers on that, pronto!

Wait...what did Manthing just say...?

[quote name='Chika']its really ghetto and easy. nothin gourmet but it comes out like you wouldnt believe. you have AIM? im me xchikaxchikax[/quote]

prepare to be aim-stalked :twisted:

[quote name='manthing']Your mom told me she's got no holes...

But she's very 'hand'-y[/QUOTE]

Considering my mom is in wheelychair, I bet you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back