The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']No, but it sounds sort of like the makings for an interesting game.

Friendly fire is always on?

Sean: Manthing, stop being a $$$$er.
Manthing: Sean, stop breathing. *BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*[/quote]

Wasn't like that at all.

We were all trying to keep TamponScars alive, but that moran kept running into hordes head on with 14 health...

[quote name='darthbudge']I keep going back and forth between MGS4 being my GOTY and then Gears 2 being my GOTY.[/QUOTE]

I liked MGS4, but there was no way for it to live up to my expectations after I had to wait 3 weeks to play it while everyone else was all on it's jock. :|

[quote name='Chika']depends on the state. and if you're planning $200/month x 12 months, that means you'd be paying $2400/year. i was paying $1500/year. that was my own policy. so no, it wasn't a lot.[/QUOTE]

Looks like my entire paycheck will be going to insurance then. That's when I find a job. :cry:

My mom says I can't work fastfood, which limits the shit out of the available jobs in my small town.

London Calling is awesome and I suck for just now getting it.

[quote name='manthing']Wasn't like that at all.

We were all trying to keep TamponScars alive, but that moran kept running into hordes head on with 14 health...[/QUOTE]

Hey, $$$$er, let's save the tampon? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, $$$$er, let's save the tampon? :whistle2:s[/quote]

More like me yelling at Tampon to stop running out head first

th_NeoWhoa.jpg

[quote name='Wolve11']so......UGamer won....

so i should probably try out L4D MP.....i've tried about 5 minutes of SP....is the multi any good?[/quote]

It is awesome.

So I asked that girl from the grinding story to chill with me next weekend. Anyone know where I can snag some roofie's to insure the loss of my virginity?

[quote name='Wolve11']so......UGamer won....

so i should probably try out L4D MP.....i've tried about 5 minutes of SP....is the multi any good?[/QUOTE]

coop > versus
but versus is still pretty cool...

lilboo:

Will you make your e-husband stop PM'ing me hateful thing?

Thanks,
manthing

-------------

Puma, get her a sixer of Zima and you'll be tappin' that ass

[quote name='DarthPuma']Looks like my entire paycheck will be going to insurance then. That's when I find a job. :cry:

My mom says I can't work fastfood, which limits the shit out of the available jobs in my small town.

London Calling is awesome and I suck for just now getting it.[/quote]

my first job was doing basic office stuff like filing charts and typing envelopes at a doctors office.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I asked that girl from the grinding story to chill with me next weekend. Anyone know where I can snag some roofie's to insure the loss of my virginity?[/quote]

:facepalm:

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I asked that girl from the grinding story to chill with me next weekend. Anyone know where I can snag some roofie's to insure the loss of my virginity?[/quote]

Ask your parents to drive you to the roofie store.

[quote name='Chika']my first job was doing basic office stuff like filing charts and typing envelopes at a doctors office.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think about trying something like that!

In the summer I'll do the grain elevator. Long ass hours, but it's only 6 weeks and you score some solid cash.

LMFAO :rofl:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']This must be what Crisis on Infinite Earths must have felt like...

::begins the 20+ wait for this to be undone::[/quote]
I wonder what alternate LP would be like, impeccable test and a prefect speller?

[quote name='manthing']lilboo:

Will you make your e-husband stop PM'ing me hateful thing?

Thanks,
manthing

-------------

Puma, get her a sixer of Zima and you'll be tappin' that ass[/quote]
I understand they aren't making Zima anymore, Zima guy must be pissed.

[quote name='JolietJake']I wonder what alternate LP would be like, impeccable test and a prefect speller?[/quote]

And he'd get laid more than biannual-y

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back