The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']"I've never been with a woman." -- Manthing.[/quote]

Dude, remember when I left Too Humang to bang that hooker?

You called me a $$$$er that night too...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Chika']its really ghetto and easy. nothin gourmet but it comes out like you wouldnt believe. you have AIM? im me xchikaxchikax[/quote]
Unfortunately no, i usually use yahoo messenger. I could swear i had a recipe around here for one though, i know i've had it before.

oh lord, so much material, i don't even know where to start.

[quote name='manthing']Your mom told me she's got no holes...

But she's very 'hand'-y[/quote]

that wasnt very funny. you know his mom is a cripple, right? seriously. she was in an accident and it fucked up her spine. you bastard.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Holy shit, that sounds amazing. Where do you live, I'd come and pick that up.
the pumpkin pie cheezcake that is.[/quote]

NY. good luck getting your parents to let you drive here.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's a mod, unfortunately it voids your warranty.[/quote]

depends on the model.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So young, so innocent, so naive :lol:[/quote]

especially since he can't think of more than those 3....

[quote name='seanr1221']"I've never been with a woman -- only Manthing." ~ SeanR[/quote]

*sigh*

Too Human isn't worth $1.50...

I wish Denis Dyack would get raped by a moose

[quote name='Chika']oh lord, so much material, i don't even know where to start.

that wasnt very funny. you know his mom is a cripple, right? seriously. she was in an accident and it fucked up her spine. you bastard.
[/quote]

Dammit, I didn't know that.

Now I feel bad...

:whistle2:(

Sorry Frosticles

Wubb doesn't admit to being a cripple, therefore he gets no mercy/pity.

He wants to be treated as an equal. So give him more shit than you can possibly imagine.

Speaking of awkward moments, on Friday, I was trying to explain The Clouds by Aristophanes to a co-worker when one of the customers walked into our lab (older woman, but nice enough) and I was explaining the humorous twist at the end where the Sophists have taught the son that, since senility is like a second childhood, that's it is okay to beat his father for mis-behaving.

Since she walked in right at the tail end, she's saying, "That's not funny! Beating your parents is not funny! What is this, a movie, that you're talking about? Did it just come out?"

Her umbrage itself actually nearly had me laughing...

[quote name='JolietJake']Unfortunately no, i usually use yahoo messenger. I could swear i had a recipe around here for one though, i know i've had it before.[/quote]

i'm on, xbronxchikax

[quote name='corrosivefrost']"That's a big, ass-fucking table." -Chika's best friend[/quote]

...oh the things that come out of her mouth...

[quote name='lordwow']We can't make fun of cripples now? I guess there go all the wubb jokes.[/quote]

you can make fun of cripples, but that was a whole different level. it wasn't making fun of her for being a cripple.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Does anyone know of a cheap Zune car or home charger that I can get by tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Not by Tuesday. Monoprice is probably the best place to get one. I love my car charger.

[quote name='Chika']

...oh the things that come out of her mouth...

[/quote]

Is she cute?

I mean, what comes out has to have gone in at some point, right?

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp, where did you get that avatar? Get me my nukka :cool:[/quote]

NO!

He's changed too much.

left4dead2_450x360.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I wonder if I'll go over my 250gb cap with Netflix.[/quote]

Yes, you will.

That's why I haven't got Netflix

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Not by Tuesday. Monoprice is probably the best place to get one. I love my car charger.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I have to have it tuesday, we're going to the step families for thanksgiving.

I dread that so much.

[quote name='Chika']i'm on, xbronxchikax

...oh the things that come out of her mouth....[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean the things that go into... oh nevermind.:whistle2:#

Speaking of which, I've never known that table to have anything to do with ass-fucking. It is big though. What isn't someone telling me?! :bomb:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Is she cute?

I mean, what comes out has to have gone in at some point, right?[/quote]

def not your type. though she is bi and refuses to commit to a single person/gender

[quote name='manthing']Yes, you will.

That's why I haven't got Netflix[/quote]

What did they say they would do if you went over? Send you a letter? fuck em if they try to stop my net service, I'll switch.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Is she cute?

I mean, what comes out has to have gone in at some point, right?[/quote]

Dammit, plumey, I like the way you think.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']What did they say they would do if you went over? Send you a letter? fuck em if they try to stop my net service, I'll switch.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You know that snatch would be ripe. There are no showers in Left 4 Dead.[/quote]

But you can't be choosy in the zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back