The OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sure. Why not. Anyway, we'll draw out of a hat tomorrow. Trading is allowed.[/quote]

i'm in.

[quote name='seanr1221']Found one....now to turn it into an avatar...

concept-character-louis.jpg
[/quote]
He's wearing almost the exact same thing as Shaun in Shaun of the Dead.

Depending on the rules, I'd probably be down for it.

And while we're on the subject of being down for things, anyone wanna play something right now?

Played a few matches of MK vs DC and it was pretty cool. Didn't do any fatalities but Joker did stomp the other dude in the nuts.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What the fuck, 1 day shipping is 3.99 PER item? Not cool.[/QUOTE]
Four bucks to have someone drop the shit on your doorstep tomorrow? That shit is WHACK!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Four bucks to have someone drop the shit on your doorstep tomorrow? That shit is WHACK![/QUOTE]

Troof.

I just ordered the charger. Not as cheap as e forcity, but I'll pay 13 bucks not to lose my mind this week.

Plus, it charges other USB shit too.

$3.99 for one-day shipping is a steal.

If you really can't afford that, either plan things ahead, or suck it up and wait the extra day.

Most boring birthday ever, but I'm glad just to have a day off. Yesterday I went house hunting in the morning and then worked 6 hours on some ridiculous crap that a client decided Friday he desperately needed done Monday morning. I do think I may have found a house, though. Have to do some negotiation to get the price down into my range, so we'll see how flexible the sellers are.

[quote name='strummerbs']Most boring birthday ever, but I'm glad just to have a day off. Yesterday I went house hunting in the morning and then worked 6 hours on some ridiculous crap that a client decided Friday he desperately needed done Monday morning. I do think I may have found a house, though. Have to do some negotiation to get the price down into my range, so we'll see how flexible the sellers are.[/QUOTE]
My birthday is in a couple weeks. I'm gonna blog about it. You know, my plans, my hopes, my dreams...

[quote name='DT778']Played a few matches of MK vs DC and it was pretty cool. Didn't do any fatalities but Joker did stomp the other dude in the nuts.[/quote]
I like the Joker a lot in this game and haven't really found anyone else that I like using that much yet. I'm about halfway through the MK side of the story mode at the moment.

[quote name='strummerbs']Most boring birthday ever, but I'm glad just to have a day off. Yesterday I went house hunting in the morning and then worked 6 hours on some ridiculous crap that a client decided Friday he desperately needed done Monday morning. I do think I may have found a house, though. Have to do some negotiation to get the price down into my range, so we'll see how flexible the sellers are.[/quote]

Whoa.

Was your birthday today?

If so, happy shared birthday.

On the contrary, I had the least boring birthday ever.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']My birthday is in a couple weeks. I'm gonna blog about it. You know, my plans, my hopes, my dreams...[/QUOTE]

I really could care less about my birthday, but my fiancee's family makes a HUGE deal out of birthdays. Pretty much every person remotely related to her called me this morning (woke me up, too). She said it's a Russian thing.

Yes prmononoke, my birthday was today. Happy birthday to you as well. Is "least boring" a good thing?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']My birthday is in a couple weeks. I'm gonna blog about it. You know, my plans, my hopes, my dreams...[/quote]
Banky, give me your address. I want to send you a birthday present.

[quote name='strummerbs']I really could care less about my birthday, but my fiancee's family makes a HUGE deal out of birthdays. Pretty much every person remotely related to her called me this morning (woke me up, too). She said it's a Russian thing.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me either. I was just being facetious. Just another day.

[quote name='prmononoke']$3.99 for one-day shipping is a steal.

If you really can't afford that, either plan things ahead, or suck it up and wait the extra day.[/QUOTE]

I can afford it, just didn't think the book was worth 16 bucks. Was only getting it for something to do on the car ride. I'll just ask that weird kid to borrow his after I see if he'll sell me his animal crossing ds. Lilboo got me all in the mood to play it again.

Budge, invite me to CAG-S

Strummerbs, I found that Mark Lanagan/Isobel Campbell album. and I thought I had about $25 in credit at the store, but I had no cash and $10 credit, which was enough to get the other 2 albums I wanted but not that one. I guess I'll try and pick it up tomorrow.

and Happy Birthday!

[quote name='strummerbs']Yes prmononoke, my birthday was today. Happy birthday to you as well. Is "least boring" a good thing?[/quote]

In the sense that I actually did stuff, yeah.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm giving dcfox your address.[/QUOTE]

Nothing says MERRY CHRISTMAS like a wet sticky dildo under the tree! :grouphug::bouncy:

Rokko, We gottsa play some L4D.

There were 4 people playing tonight but we were all in our own games. I believe you, me, woohoo, and corossivefrost, and one more.

And what are you doing playing on easy? It didn't seem that hard on advanced?

I was playing with Temp, Sean and Wolve.

I could play the same campaign over and over, though. I'm going to buy it from GS and return it to GF.

Gotta play No Mercy sometime so I can get that achievement.

[quote name='Rocko']And Madden 09 is? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Madden 09 is only the second Madden I have purchased in over twenty years of gaming. So therefore, yes, it was, since I haven't spent money on yearly "upgrades." :booty:

Expert on L4D is so intense. I just spent an hour with three guys and we didn't even get past the trainyard on the first campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back