The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants in on Prime I need to know today. And Mak, can you go ahead and mail me the check? It renews on the 28th.

So can anyone think of why my computer starts but it doesnt connect with my mouse, keyboard, or monitor?

[quote name='munch']If anyone wants in on Prime I need to know today. And Mak, can you go ahead and mail me the check? It renews on the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just let me know how much I owe.

[quote name='Maklershed']So can anyone think of why my computer starts but it doesnt connect with my mouse, keyboard, or monitor?
[/QUOTE]

Because you touch yourself.

[quote name='Maklershed']So can anyone think of why my computer starts but it doesnt connect with my mouse, keyboard, or monitor?

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a port conflict. Right click on 'My Computer', click properties, click on the Hardware tab, and select Device Manager. See any ! on any of the aformentioned items?

You can also try turning off the power, and unplugging the mouse keyboard and monitor and reconnect them.

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't have fingers. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Then why do you need a mouse and/or keyboard...seems like overkill if you ask me.

It's the day after the draft, munch. Of course people will be talking about it. It's not like Wubb's in the league anymore, and his cohort, Number83 got the boot too. I volunteered to be commish to keep the riffraff out as soon as DarthPuma asked in. I mean, the password for the league was 'wubbsucks' for christ's sake.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='st0neface']It's the day after the draft, munch. Of course people will be talking about it. It's not like Wubb's in the league anymore, and his cohort, Number83 got the boot too. I volunteered to be commish to keep the riffraff out as soon as DarthPuma asked in. I mean, the password for the league was 'wubbsucks' for christ's sake.[/QUOTE]

Time out! I did not get the boot. I opted out.

You weren't invited or welcome. You said if wubb was out, you were out. Even though you never had your own team. You can't opt out if you were never asked in.

;)

[quote name='st0neface']You weren't invited or welcome. You said if wubb was out, you were out. Even though you never had your own team. You can't opt out if you were never asked in.[/QUOTE]

Listen, Genius...If I recall correctly, everyone in the OTT was asked. I declined for the simple fact that I don't have the time. Same reason splitting a team with Wubb made the most sense last year. And knowing you are such a Tool and can't resist the chance to flex your imaginary internet muscles, I made the Wubb comment.

But good luck with your little league, I'm sure it will be a tremendous success with you at the helm.

You constantly were supporting Wubb when he abused his mod abilities time and time again. You and him talked about it day in and day out here last year. It takes like half an hour a week, tops, to manage a team. Don't give me the "internet muscles/e-penis" or whatever talk. I'm actually a pretty nice guy, except to the few guys who push my buttons around here. You admit you did something to push my buttons, I did it back to you, albeit in a different fashion.

Oh, and our league is doing great, we all had a good time chatting during the draft last night. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

;)

[quote name='Number83']Sounds like a port conflict. Right click on 'My Computer', click properties, click on the Hardware tab, and select Device Manager. See any ! on any of the aformentioned items?

You can also try turning off the power, and unplugging the mouse keyboard and monitor and reconnect them.

Then why do you need a mouse and/or keyboard...seems like overkill if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Left click on mouse dont work! (super ultra nerd reference)

I'll try completely disconecting everything and reconnecting it tonight. But if that doesn't fix it I don't know what to do because I won't be able to see anything without the monitor. :(

[quote name='st0neface']You constantly were supporting Wubb when he abused his mod abilities time and time again. You and him talked about it day in and day out here last year. It takes like half an hour a week, tops, to manage a team. Don't give me the "internet muscles/e-penis" or whatever talk. I'm actually a pretty nice guy, except to the few guys who push my buttons around here. You admit you did something to push my buttons, I did it back to you, albeit in a different fashion.

Oh, and our league is doing great, we all had a good time chatting during the draft last night. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

;)[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I have no clue about the whole Wubb/Mod Powers abuse thing or what was done to who or when. So I can't/won't comment on any of that stuff. I can only comment on what I've experienced, which isn't anything really other than Halo 3 and Fantasy Football, and it was positive. So that is what I relate to.

But if I can make a statement on what I am observing about it in the OTT...it's getting old and honestly, not fun. That's just my $.02, and I guess I have the choice to read it, not read it or whatever.

If I can ask, what is it about me that pushes your buttons? I usually never get any negative responses from anyone except you and to a lesser extent Manthing (But that's understandable because I like Too Human, I deserve that.) I'm harmless.

Did anyone draft Vick? Could be a late season sleeper. ;)

500x_rbdrumcake.jpg

[quote name='st0neface']I guess I'll just add that $$$gy winking face after my posts so I don't offend everybody anymore.

;)[/QUOTE]
A new version of the LinkinPrime defense.

I was able to see that huge FFXIII ad in person this weekend. Let me reiterate that it's fucking huge. Really mind blowing to see something like that in America.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Me neither until a few days ago. Both songs are fucking epic.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. wh?t.cd isn't working for me.

Man I hate networking!!!! This client on the phone doesn't know how to get a static IP address and he doesn't have an IT guy, it's just him and he's computer illiterate. This shit is not fun, been with him for over an hour and we haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back