The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Holly shit. Everybody Google Image Search "Ditto".[/QUOTE]

:lol:
_
Very sorry to hear about your friend Wolve.

[quote name='st0neface']6th is good, no waiting for fucking ever.[/QUOTE]

6th wasn't bad at all, though it seemed to take forever to go to budge and come back.

That guy is just attention whoring now.

Guess I'll try and go to bed. This whole getting up at 6AM thing will fix my sleep schedule quickly.

He's got some talent and I think SF is going to be great this year so if he actually plays he'll have a shot. Hell, maybe SF won't get him and someone with a good QB will pick him up. If all else fails I can always drop his ass.

Can you unlock those ?iddler "secret" maps for every section in the game, Moxio?[quote name='TheRock88']Cant believe you drafted Plaxico budge. #-o[/QUOTE]:rofl:

lol K-Fat

k-fat-mdn.jpg

[quote name='marten']Depends how much Singletary decides to roll with the "run first" offense.

I'm thinking 50-60 balls, no more.[/QUOTE]

50-60 balls is enough for a WR to do some damage (Santana Moss, Santonio Holmes, Devin Hester)... but that number might be high, especially for a rookie. That said, look who's throwing to him, and look at the rest of the SF offense. I don't buy into it at all.

[quote name='Eviltude']He's got some talent and I think SF is going to be great this year so if he actually plays he'll have a shot. Hell, maybe SF won't get him and someone with a good QB will pick him up. If all else fails I can always drop his ass.[/QUOTE]

Either the 49ers come to a deal with him and he plays as a 49er or he sits out 2009 and re-enters the draft in 2010. All this is barring a trade occuring because someone decides he's worth the crazy amount of $$$ he's seeking, though there are probably better WR on the market (at least there were), so this probably isn't likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how Matt Holliday, Julio Lugo, and John Smoltz all sucked with their old teams, and as soon as they were traded to/picked up by the Cardinals, they instantly turned it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back