The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Frisky, does activating your PSN account on a PSP use up one of your 5 slots?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think so, but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k...what about, if I bought something on my PS3, could I transfer it to my cousin's PSP if he has his own account?

I know you used to be able to.

My wine mug is so ballin'.

001avb.jpg

Our chem teacher is making us write a two paged report on an element, in first person like we are said element. I got hydrogen, and I totally just used the phrase "I'm kind of a big deal"

[quote name='seanr1221']:whistle2:k...what about, if I bought something on my PS3, could I transfer it to my cousin's PSP if he has his own account?

I know you used to be able to.[/QUOTE]
I think you get a free pass on the PSP as long as it's the attached system when you transfer it over, but I don't really know for sure.

[quote name='st0neface']You are dumber than LinkinPrime and cornier than tclark89, DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

I may be a lot of things, but I am neither of those.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I may be a lot of things, but I am neither of those.[/QUOTE]

You are both, have a stroke face, and are a bigger sponge of people's tastes than darthbudge is or ever will be.

[quote name='darthbudge']I need to find someone to split an account with me starting next month.[/QUOTE]
When Darthpuma flakes out on you next month, I'll split an account with you.

[quote name='st0neface']You are both, have a stroke face, and are a bigger sponge of people's tastes than darthbudge is or ever will be.[/QUOTE]

I made a dumb face for a myspace picture. Doesn't everyone?

And calling me a sponge of people's tastes is played out. I've found out some new music I like through some of you guys, but that music only makes up a fraction of my library.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I made a dumb face for a myspace picture. Doesn't everyone?[/QUOTE]

No , cause I don't think most of us bother taking pictures for myspace to begin with (speaking for myself at least).

First day back to work after vacation wasn't too bad , but I'm tired as hell.

[quote name='rabbitt']Wow, what is that obtrusive signature you're toting around, Bioshocked?[/QUOTE]
I was looking for a last.fm sig that shows the cover art of the last few albums I've listened to, but apparently this one dosen't work like that. I just haven't found a new one that I like yet.

thanks Frosty.

I just wish I could be there for the memorial ceremony at least. Kid was one of the brightest and motivated ones I've met and he had so much potential. I played soccer with him, hooked up his 360 and sold him a tv.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was looking for a last.fm sig that shows the cover art of the last few albums I've listened to, but apparently this one dosen't work like that. I just haven't found a new one that I like yet.[/QUOTE]

I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back