The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone dealt with upgrading family lines before? My mom lost her phone yesterday and went to get a replacement. She got a new phone by renewing her plan with a 2 year contract.

Now does that contract bind everyone in the family plan or her line only?

Yeeeeeeeeeesh.

I was celebrating getting my La-li-lu-le-LO sunglasses with a Fat Tire and now my W7 install doesn't want to boot.

EDIT: N/M, booting up the W7 disc and using the repair option seems to have fixed it. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm almost positive TemporaryScars will love Wolfenstein.[/QUOTE]

Can't be any worse than those fiddy cent games you love so much. :cool:

Neither was I!

Is this pine?

P1000068.jpg

I've got some GBA games in my tradelist. I've got penny guides you could have, too, that's linked in my TL.

And some mediocre last gen games. Manhunt, Tekken Tag, Wario World. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is this pine? [/QUOTE]

Looks to be, yeah.
---

I'll just bide my time and remember you'll owe me for the time being then, Rocko.

I mean, I can just Paypal you if you want, stoneface.

I've also got Sega Superstar Tennis/Stranglehold/Call of Duty 2 for 360.

[quote name='Rocko']I mean, I can just Paypal you if you want, stoneface.

I've also got Sega Superstar Tennis/Stranglehold/Call of Duty 2 for 360.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it, at the moment. You do tend to get in on some of those great sales. May have to wait until one of those times. Actually, if you could keep your eye out for Riddick at the Target clearance if you happen to pass by there and I'll pay you the difference. Is that cool?

Every time I see my dumbass neighbor's kid chasing after his dogs, which seems to be at least a once a week occurrence, I can't help but think of Idiocracy.

My Target had a Riddick last week (among a lot of other games), but when I went this week on like Tuesday their entire video game clearance area was gone. I don't know what happened.

I'll keep an eye out, though, yeah.

I'm pretty sure I'm destined never to find that game on the cheap.

Thankfully, something I've done in correcting my fucked library has resolved WMP11 shitting itself ten seconds after playing music.

[quote name='tiredfornow']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L2ukSJFgCM

The man. :lol:[/QUOTE]ahahaha @ that fat piece of shit. Movie critics fucking suck.

Not sure if I should see I.B. again this week. I saw KB V1 and Deathproof twice within the first week and I can't stop thinking about the movie, but I'm worried about diluting the experience. I think I'll see OUATITW before I watch it again.

It really stinks that individual guitars never end up going on sale. I wish retailers would learn that they could make some bank by discounting them whenever they discount the bundles.

To make it even better, they usually run 40 and 50 percent off coupons in the paper. Usually comes out to about 10 bucks for a 24 x 36 frame.

That RB: Beatles demo only made the wait to 9/9/09 that much harder.

There were 5 songs: Can't Buy Me Love, Day Tripper, Yellow Submarine, and 2 more I can't recall.

The Yellow Submarine vid = $$$

Also disappointing was the fact that they didn't have the Beatles instruments, even at the 'special' locations.

Robbie the Robot in 1080P CinemaScope.

:bouncy:

So hard to take Leslie Nielsen seriously though.

saw IB today. it was friggin awesome. we went to a 1pm matinée so there was only like 10 people in the entire theatre and all of them were adults. and it only cost $4/tix.

stuffed crust pizza for dinner :drool:

Made a garden veggie quiche with peppers, cauliflower and garlic from my garden, broccoli from our neighbor's garden, asparagus, potatos, onions, black olives and cheese

Looks like I'm eligible to transfer my cell phone line in my own name. I would have to stay on my current plan for 11 months or upgrade. Pretty sweet news since that was the only other chain tying me down to my family. Once I pay my debt to my mother in October and get my own line, I owe nothing to them and can finally move out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back