The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I haven't been able to play Champions Online. It keeps asking me to patch the game but everytime I try I get "server is down" errors. fuck this game!

I hate that ebgames.com doesn't have an option to cancel pre-orders and you have to email them to get it done. :wall:

I'm glad I don't give a shit about most of the awful movies and tv shows that I liked as a kid.

Now that Rocko mentions it, I would like to get that Batman TAS set. That one still holds up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The demo is DOA since nobody's playing it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah took a good couple minutes for the game to launch and when it did it was me and 2 other people and a bot was added to make the match even.

[quote name='RobMinhas']i like chicken, i like liver, meow mix, meow mix, please deliver![/QUOTE]

Get the fuck out of here! Don't forget to take DarthPuma with you on your way out.

I just finished the season, Evil. Not bad, but pretty slow compared to the first 2. They leave some good things set up for season 4 in the end.

[quote name='st0neface']Get the fuck out of here! Don't forget to take DarthPuma with you on your way out.[/QUOTE]

i think you just made my day

EDIT: st0neface could you repost that comment but put my name in it, i think it would look better on my sig then the current one

I'll be there for the draft but I'll may have to duck out near the end since I got another draft 1.5 hours after the OTT one starts.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should be able to take part in more than one draft at a time, right?[/QUOTE]I think you have to pay a premium to do that on Yahoo but I'll look into it.

I'm not a big fan of those motivational poster things, and I haven't played a whole lot of TF2, but I do enjoy this.

2801-89403-TF2DemotivatorBatCountryjpg-468x.jpg

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just found a Blackberry Pearl laying in the middle of the road.[/QUOTE]
Oh. Thanks. That was mine.

[quote name='Moxio']What were you doing in Utah, Jo8hua?[/QUOTE]
Embarking upon Mormonism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back