The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
zune-hd-box-1.jpg

I want it so badly.

I was able to drag and drop multiple folders but I don't think that's what you mean. I don't know if I would trust it to do my whole library automatically, it's not uncommon for it to split an album into two slightly different variations/editions. Right now I tested it and dragged a bunch of album folders into the left pane, highlighted everything there, selected "Lookup" up top and that seemed to work.

ugh burned my mouth under my tongue soooo bad. Last night my mom, step dad, grandma and I went to dinner. For an app I a got portabella mushroom cap filled with garlic and herbs then breaded and deep fried. They were so gooddamm tasty but the fins of the mushrooms hold in moisture and searing hot fry grease, even after 10 minutes of being on the table. Every time I'd bite into one, the moisture would trickle down behind my bottom front teeth and leave a scorched, blistering trail of doom. It's so badly blistered it goes from the bottom edge of my front teeth all the way down to where my tongue attaches to the floor of my mouth.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Shit, I was hoping to finish with at least 75 percent of the upgrades found. I'm sitting at 41. :\[/QUOTE]

Most of the upgrades are just +x to missles/grenades/foam.
There's like 8 health upgrades, 10 armor upgrades, a few suit parts (gun/double thruster/hook shot/fusion helmet), and 12 passkeys.

Raaaaaaaaaage ... I was 4th place in 1 vs 100 but only out of the top 3 by a point or two and it was down to the final question and I answered it wrong. Something about Jimminy Cricket's original name. I'm a sad panda.

[quote name='Chika']ugh burned my mouth under my tongue soooo bad. Last night my mom, step dad, grandma and I went to dinner. For an app I a got portabella mushroom cap filled with garlic and herbs then breaded and deep fried. They were so gooddamm tasty but the fins of the mushrooms hold in moisture and searing hot fry grease, even after 10 minutes of being on the table. Every time I'd bite into one, the moisture would trickle down behind my bottom front teeth and leave a scorched, blistering trail of doom. It's so badly blistered it goes from the bottom edge of my front teeth all the way down to where my tongue attaches to the floor of my mouth.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why but this reminded me of my friend who can't stick out his tongue much because of how it's attached to the floor of his mouth. It makes me sticking my tongue out at him ever more insulting.

He gets teased by the guys alot.

[quote name='Maklershed']Raaaaaaaaaage ... I was 4th place in 1 vs 100 but only out of the top 3 by a point or two and it was down to the final question and I answered it wrong. Something about Jimminy Cricket's original name. I'm a sad panda.[/QUOTE]
Plume got in the mob and won a xbox live arcade game.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't know why but this reminded me of my friend who can't stick out his tongue much because of how it's attached to the floor of his mouth. It makes me sticking my tongue out at him ever more insulting.

He gets teased by the guys alot.[/QUOTE]

that's legit called tongue tied. a lot of times they'll release the tissue with a quick zap of a laser.

I apologize for continuing my comments on the quality of ?A, but I just beat it. Gotta say, so far it's my GOTY. Chances are MW2 will be at or above it, but I think I'll rate it like 9 or 9.5 out of 10.

Help needed: I went to download a demo on Steam and it asked to verify my age and I didn't change the birth year and now whenever I go to "mature" demos/material it tells me I can't view the page. How do I fix this?

If you're using a browser, delete your Steam cookies. It happened to me when I wanted to purchase Brothers in Arms and it locked me out after I accidentally clicked the wrong year.

Moxio, were you playing on Easy, and how long did it take you? Did you do a lot of exploring or just take the shortest route through?

I was playing on Normal. I haven't checked the hours, but it was pretty decent length-wise (unless you want the exact time). I got about 75-80% of all the Ri??ler's trophies/etc. so I explored quite a bit. Exploring is a lot of fun.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=28155

Forget the AVATAR trailer, I've got the news item of the year right here. ScriptShadow has gotten a look at the script for Darren Aronofsky’s latest film, BLACK SWAN. It’s a dark and introspective tale that follows blah blah blah skip ahead. Observe:

"In this movie, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex.

Yeah. You read that right. And not just nice sweet innocent sex either. We're talking ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex. Yeah so...this movie is already on the must-see list of 2010. But how good is it? Does the story that surrounds the sex disappoint or excel?”

Yup.

The reviewer goes on to talk about how the script showcases a nuanced filming style that drags a bit in the middle, but was all around a worthwhile read. Oh, but did I mention that Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have hungry aggressive angry sex?

I’m sorry, I’ll have to follow the intricacies of the plot on a different day, because I can’t get out of my head combining the image at the top of this article with the one at the bottom. Using only your imagination, you have to say that without a doubt this will be a scene for the ages. They might have to make a new Oscar category.
:drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Raaaaaaaaaage ... I was 4th place in 1 vs 100 but only out of the top 3 by a point or two and it was down to the final question and I answered it wrong. Something about Jimminy Cricket's original name. I'm a sad panda.[/QUOTE]

Mak, I just sent you a friend's request on XBL. (Honestly, I thought you were already on there.)

Walrus and I play every week, and we invited Lulu to join...we're looking for a fourth person for the party.

[quote name='Mojimbo']If you're using a browser, delete your Steam cookies. It happened to me when I wanted to purchase Brothers in Arms and it locked me out after I accidentally clicked the wrong year.[/QUOTE]

I went and cleared the cookies in IE anyway and it worked.
icon14.gif

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Mak, I just sent you a friend's request on XBL. (Honestly, I thought you were already on there.)

Walrus and I play every week, and we invited Lulu to join...we're looking for a fourth person for the party.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am/was on your friends list. I joined your party for a few seconds but realized that I couldn't get in the 4 person squad with you guy so I bounced out again. Oh well. Maybe some other time.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah I am/was on your friends list. I joined your party for a few seconds but realized that I couldn't get in the 4 person squad with you guy so I bounced out again. Oh well. Maybe some other time.[/QUOTE]

A few people have disappeared from my friend's list, so I suspect Juggers was playing around again.

Right when we started, we had two others that we didn't know join in, and we couldn't figure out how to redo things, so I was able to join Lulu when Walrus dropped out. (She was "in" our party, so heard us talking and heard us bitching about Walrus losing in the Mob on a Gran Turino question...)

My curiosity got the best of me so i checked out Transmorphers on netflix instant watch.

If you thought Transformers was bad, oh boy.

Family stinks. I'm the only member who has AAA membership and my sister locks the keys in the car, while the car is running and I'm expected to run to her and help her out :roll:...not to mention I'm in the middle of giving my son a bath and putting him to sleep so I say I can't right now, and now I'm the bad guy :bomb:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Mak, I just sent you a friend's request on XBL. (Honestly, I thought you were already on there.)

Walrus and I play every week, and we invited Lulu to join...we're looking for a fourth person for the party.[/QUOTE]

Harass chika. She'd probably try it if you peer pressure her into it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Harass chika. She'd probably try it if you peer pressure her into it.[/QUOTE]

I considered it, but figured you're harrass her with your anti-1v100 viewpoint. ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I considered it, but figured you're harrass her with your anti-1v100 viewpoint. ;)[/QUOTE]

If she's winning MS spacebux or free games? I'm all for it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back