The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']
And I :pray: you get raped by a minotaur.[/QUOTE]

Getting raped by a mythical beast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting raped by things that really exist.

:booty:

[quote name='Brak']My girlfriend was at my apartment door, yesterday, and she said she could hear my cheering myself on while I was playing Team Fortress 2. (I didn't hear her knock.)

... when, in actuality, I was stretching (while playing TF2). And whenever I stretch, I yell out "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/QUOTE]

like the intro to CSI miami?

"he just woke up.... DEAD" (turns, shades, music starts) "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[quote name='manthing']Getting raped by a mythical beast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting raped by things that really exist.

:booty:[/QUOTE]

i think frosty's **** counts as a mythical beast, at least in proportions. :whistle2:k
:whistle2:#

[quote name='Chika']like the intro to CSI miami?

"he just woke up.... DEAD" (turns, shades, music starts) "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/QUOTE]
It does kinda sound like that.

[quote name='Chika']i think frosty's **** counts as a mythical beast, at least in proportions. :whistle2:k
:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']need to test out the new fightstick.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

*slowly backs out of the OTT*

[quote name='Chika']discusting things[/QUOTE]

omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out.gif

[quote name='DarthPuma']
zune-hd-box-1.jpg

I want it so badly.[/QUOTE]

No, you really don't, you dumbshit.

I played around with it yesterday, and unless you REALLY need an OLED screen, it ain't got shit on the Touch.

What didn't you like about it manthing? The interface looks so great, and it's actually supposedly a good music player, unlike the touch.

Brak, it's likely that it will have access to winmo apps, whatever those are.

[quote name='manthing']When I quizzed ass-breath about apps, he had no idea what was coming.

You already got the best, why you wanna fuck with the rest?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call my iPod Touch 1g the best. What did it feel like in the hand?

I gotta get a cheap camera phone, somehow. I always see shit that makes me wish I had a camera on me...

... like the cop I saw on a Segway, downtown.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I wouldn't call my iPod Touch 1g the best. What did it feel like in the hand?[/QUOTE]

It's super light, and it's super snappy, but it's still 2 years behind apps wise.

Would you give a shit about a Touch with no apps?

[quote name='Brak']I gotta get a cheap camera phone, somehow. I always see shit that makes me wish I had a camera on me...

... like the cop I saw on a Segway, downtown.[/QUOTE]

Go to KMart and but a Flip video cam for $37

Well I got really drunk last night, but I didn't throw up, so that's a plus. For some reason, I woke up at 9am. Good times.

Now I can buy my own beer!

[quote name='manthing']Go to KMart and but a Flip video cam for $37[/QUOTE]
???

No, but the Zune has more going for it than the touch does if you take the apps out of the equation. It has the potential to have some sick games on it thanks to Tegra.

[quote name='DarthPuma']No, but the Zune has more going for it than the touch does if you take the apps out of the equation. It has the potential to have some sick games on it thanks to Tegra.[/QUOTE]

The original Zune was better than the iPod of the time, and had shit-tons of potential that it never lived up to.

Becoming an early adopter of the ZuneHD is Linkin-level retardation.

[quote name='manthing']The original Zune was better than the iPod of the time, and had shit-tons of potential that it never lived up to.

Becoming an early adopter of the ZuneHD is Linkin-level retardation.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't have any intention of getting one. I'm just curious to see if it's as good as they hype is making it.
______
Brak, that thing is like 80 bucks. You can get an old PSP and do the cfw thing to the exact same effect.

The Beatles cover story in the latest GI is a decent read.

---

I would be impressed if that Dingoo has a playable SNES ?mu!ator. Those don't run that well even on the PSP.

It would be pretty cool to pick up that complete Justice League animated set that's coming out. I never watched my complete Batman: TAS set, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back