The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
darthpumahead.gif

I'd probably hate you more, since I'd have to actually put up with your attention whoring both in real life and on the internet.

Obvious twist in Persona is obvious. I'm just going through this dungeon just to get some experience so I can take on these persona I made for the two guys still using their original persona.

About it being mounted. If that TV comes down, it'll crush everything underneath it. There's over $3000 worth of electronics down the drain.

I would show the photo but Sarah would kill me if I took it out of the frame. There are some on my facebook. :)

Yeah. I occasionally eat hot dogs, but other than that I don't eat beef at all. I eat an obscene amount of chicken.

We have Sonic here, but I've only gone once or twice. I hate eating in my car. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah. I occasionally eat hot dogs, but other than that I don't eat beef at all. I eat an obscene amount of chicken.

We have Sonic here, but I've only gone once or twice. I hate eating in my car. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You have to eat in your car? Oh shit, I had no clue. Yeah, I wouldn't want that either.

At the one here you can order and eat outside, but they don't have indoor seating, and it's generally humid as shit here. So I'd rather eat in the car than outside, but I'd really rather go elsewhere. :p

Yup, I still have to try Sonic, there's one about 30 minutes away from me.

And I like Chik-fil-A in the KoP mall, they're always giving out nugget samples :)

I'm still conflicted if I should buy Batmang or just rent it. I'm sure my video store will be getting it in, I should probably save the credit now and if I want to play it again pick it up when it's cheap :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, they put spikes behind your car that'll pop your tires if you leave before you finish your food. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I hate getting fast food to go. Not to mention I usually get fast food while I'm doing something else. I very rarely go out specifically for fast food.

If you only eat inside, then Sonic's won't be your thing since they're more of a drive-in style place where you can drive up and eat there as some sort of rest stop place or use it as a normal fast food takeout place. I've only gone there to get cheap lemonade or whatever slushies for cheap.

[quote name='Rocko']I hate getting fast food to go. Not to mention I usually get fast food while I'm doing something else. I very rarely go out specifically for fast food.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and those fries get cold as shit really really fast and then they're practically inedible.

My favorite? Long John Silvers, which is strange, since I hate seafood.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']About it being mounted. If that TV comes down, it'll crush everything underneath it. There's over $3000 worth of electronics down the drain.

I would show the photo but Sarah would kill me if I took it out of the frame. There are some on my facebook. :)[/QUOTE]That $2500 television looks nice.

Wow, they delayed Shutter Island from October to February because Paramount doesn't want to spend the money to market it in the fall? fuck off.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, they delayed Shutter Island from October to February because Paramount doesn't want to spend the money to market it in the fall? fuck off.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Trailer I saw yesterday had an October date attached.

:lol: @ Princess in the something you lost thread.

Also, can some kind mod just go ahead and ban darkslime again? He is such a fucking obvious troll, who contributes nothing.

My girlfriend was at my apartment door, yesterday, and she said she could hear my cheering myself on while I was playing Team Fortress 2. (I didn't hear her knock.)

... when, in actuality, I was stretching (while playing TF2). And whenever I stretch, I yell out "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back