The OTT: starring unfed babies, expensive toys, and mosaic teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I thought you didn't even want to see it, Chika.[/QUOTE]

That was partially the fault of the trailers. She's not a huge gore fan and NCFoM's violence (which neither of us new about going in) really kind of bothered her... so when we saw the preview with some of the brutal violence from the film, she was like "eh... not so much."

But then I reminded her she loved Tarantino and it shouldn't be worse than Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction, most likely (though it kind of was).

Still a great film though, especially liked the last scene.

[quote name='tiredfornow']cutting my own hair is tight since it saves me 15 bucks but cleaning up the mess sucks ass. hair everywhere. :([/QUOTE]

Cutting my hair is super easy. Pull it into a ponytail right after a shower, and cut an inch or two off. Right into the trashcan, takes a minute tops for the whole thing.

Don't be mad because your heritage makes it look absurd when it's long.
--

Dang, do I have to talk to Chika through you from now on, corrosivefrost? I didn't know it was like that.

[quote name='TheRock88']You pay $15 for a haircut? You must be rich teef.[/QUOTE]Far from it. You have to pay a premium just to have someone that speaks English cut your hair. JustACut and the other 10 dollar places are all covered in Mexican hoes that don't understand what a simple "low #7 fade w/ very little off the top" means. Every time I go to JustACut, I end up with my sideburns separated from my beard, my hair too short, the fade to high, or too much off the top after you explain 10, maybe 15 times that you just want the tips cut on the top, a low fade, and your beard to still be intact. Even speaking to those hoes in Spanish gets you a shitty haircut. I never comb my hair and for some reason they don't understand that and will try to give me a comb over or some stupid looking style that I never asked for. I always end up coming home with a shitty haircut so I've been doing a #7 around my head for a while now.

[quote name='st0neface']Don't be mad because your heritage makes it look absurd when it's long.
--

Dang, do I have to talk to Chika through you from now on, corrosivefrost? I didn't know it was like that.[/QUOTE]

Nah. She's just not at the computer, so I figured I'd clue you in, since I was over here and saw it. :)

--

When I had long hair, way back when, I was afraid of cutting it myself. Now that I roll with a shaved head, it's like "how can I fuck this up?". Just do that shit in the side/backyard, tiredfornow.

[quote name='seanr1221']I've saved over 100.00 shaving my head.[/QUOTE]

Ayup.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I should just buy an extension cord and do it outside. For some reason, we don't have any outlets out back. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Do it man. The little you spend on the cord is probably worth the no hassle of cleanup. The only thing that sucks is if you want to do it up and it's pouring outside or something. :|

Yeah, in the military I just went with a #3 guard and clipped that shit outside.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah. She's just not at the computer, so I figured I'd clue you in, since I was over here and saw it. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm afraid of cutting my own hair cause if I mess up, I might end up looking like DP. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I have nice hair, dick. :cry:

[quote name='st0neface']Yeah, in the military I just went with a #3 guard and clipped that shit outside.

Oh, cool.[/QUOTE]

I've generally been rolling with no guard in the summer. Hope it doesn't make my new boss think I'm a skinhead. :whistle2:K

I had a buzz cut when I was younger and it made me look like a skin head. I might be able to pull it off now that my hair isn't blond, but I've always been afraid to cut it too short.

Sweet. I need to get a beer and get ready for this. :D

In the last 9ish years I've only payed for a haircut 4 times. I've been buzzing it for like 7.5 years but now I let it grow a bit longer. I have my brother cut my hair, #6 fade, he does a good job but he always manages to nick on of my ears with the clippers.

:| @ the one worthwhile car being $2000 overpriced and too far away to go and possibly get them to lower the price.

helllooo from japan ott. too much to report, so little time. basically, having a good time, have been staying with friend of family for first 3 days, getting ready to head out on our own today, trying to figure out train system.

The spaghetti-western flare in Inglourious Basterds was brilliant.

I'm supposed to read the first three chapters of the scarlet letter and answer reading guide questions for tomorrow. This is the first time I've ever used sparknotes instead of actually reading a book. Feels good man.

On a related note, I checked out Cat's Cradle from the library the other day. I'm excited to start it.

[quote name='munch']brak, were you on us#ne? earlier?[/QUOTE]
No. I haven't used that since I deebo'd Batman and Robin.

Oh, ok. I was just getting really low speeds, then it shot back up. I didn't know if you got off it or something. And feel free to mail me $11 :cool:

I lose track of time.

Also, you can't log on Usenet if another IP is logged on.

We pay $4 a month. :cool:

EDIT: When you play Batman & Robin: The Video Game, I'd say play it on Hard because Medium is kinda too easy.

[quote name='Moxio']We pay $4 a month. :cool:[/QUOTE]
munch and I invented splitting Usenet.

[quote name='darthbudge']I need to find someone to split an account with me starting next month.[/QUOTE]

I might be down, if I start work by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back