The OTT sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is it for anything or just TV shows?[/QUOTE]

They have movies too. I don't know how good their selection is though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Now that I know what UAVs look like, I've been taking those suckers down constantly with my rocket launcher :D[/QUOTE]

(a) you carry a launcher as your secondary?
(b) what's a UAV look like?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but a lot of those credits they give are only for TV shows. I'm sitting on about $30 of TV show credit.[/QUOTE]

Livin' LARGE!

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](a) you carry a launcher as your secondary?
(b) what's a UAV look like?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I forgot which one I just unlocked it yesterday. Takes down choppers and predators in one shot. Only comes with 1 shot though.

UAVs look like a small remote controlled plane, circles the map when it's launched. (Thanks to Zewone for the heads up on this)

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](a) you carry a launcher as your secondary?
(b) what's a UAV look like?
[/QUOTE]

fcs2-uav.jpg

They're in the sky

[quote name='linkinprime']yeah, i forgot which one i just unlocked it yesterday. Takes down choppers and predators in one shot. Only comes with 1 shot though.

Uavs look like a small remote controlled plane, circles the map when it's launched. (thanks to zewone for the heads up on this)[/quote]
at4?

I must have pissed off so many people yesterday as our team sucked ass, and the opposite team was launching choppers left and right, and I was taking them out almost instantly :D.

[quote name='Maklershed']If I didn't know better I'd say Sam Waterston just walked past my window. The guy looked exactly like him. He was wearing a suit and everything. So either he was discussing legal briefs or robot insurance.[/QUOTE]

lollllllll

I've always wanted to meet Mr. McCoy!

Goin to the beer garden in Astoria Friday night for my friend's bday. It sounds like fun but it's >hour drive each way so I can't really drink and I really don't have money to, anyways.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lollllllll

I've always wanted to meet Mr. McCoy![/QUOTE]

The husband of the couple I bought the house from was a good likeness to Jack McCoy.

Those fumes are SERIOUSLY bad. I ran down there just quick enough to grab my purse and it made me light headed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is it for anything or just TV shows?[/QUOTE]Just looked it up..."select TV shows."

You can find something to use it on, right?

Yeah, he's actually a pretty well know b-grade actor. he's been in a ton of stuff.

The last thing I saw him in was a remake of the omega man on sci-fi. he was also on a couple episodes of Stargate Atlantis.

But he's been on a lot of tv shows and tv movies as a cemeo actor. Either a villian or something.

Awesome, the system I need to log into, to help out a client locked me out after one password attempt, no one is around to reset it and I got a call in 3min. This will be fun.

I secretly wish that IW had released a flashback map pack. I miss the choke points of the MW1 maps. They'll probably throw something in with Map Pack 1 but I don't think we're getting that until March or April.

I absolutely cannot wait for Dillinger Escape Plan's new album to drop.

-------------

Edit: Looks like the front just blew in. It hasn't been cool for Thanksgiving in ages! *thankful*

What? There's already plenty of good stuff, no need throw animals into the mix. Plus warfare is so modern, you don't need to risk animals lives...either that or PETA got involved.

[quote name='TheRock88']$5 for Flower sounds pretty tempting[/QUOTE]

Get it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I miss the war dogs from WaW.

They should have introduced war leopards or some crazy shit. Like the lion from He-Man. Lolz[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I absolutely cannot wait for Dillinger Escape Plan's new album to drop.

[/QUOTE]

man another album? i must check it out , because i suck at life i couldn't "get into" some of the stuff on Ire Works , though I'm still in love with Miss Machine so that might be it. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']4.99 Plants vs Zombies on Steam, time to pick that up.[/QUOTE]
Damn. Even $9.99 was a steal since everywhere else was charging $20 for it.

hey i remember Beast Wars.... wasn't that around the same time as that CGI Starship Troopers series as well? off to wiki then (looks like it was around that time)
man i miss saturday mornings or was it weekday mornings? :)

[quote name='tridotslash']man another album? i must check it out , because i suck at life i couldn't "get into" some of the stuff on Ire Works , though I'm still in love with Miss Machine so that might be it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ire Works
grew on me after 5 good concentrated listens, heh. It was their subtle change in style is what threw me off. But their new album Option Paralysis is supposed to go back to the much more technical/dark side of DEP:

Here is a snippet of the album they are currently working on if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFL4La0Jt9E&feature=related

Hella intriguing if you ask me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I miss the war dogs from WaW.

They should have introduced war leopards or some crazy shit. Like the lion from He-Man. Lolz[/QUOTE]

What the hell is wrong with you? Is this residual brain damage from your car accident?

[quote name='TheRock88']$5 for Flower sounds pretty tempting[/QUOTE]

What? Where?

[quote name='TheRock88']...

no ackbar[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the hell is wrong with you? Is this residual brain damage from your car accident?

What? Where?

Indeed.[/QUOTE]

Jeeze, you guys take this shit too seriously.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Beast Wars kicked ass. When I first ehard about it I thought it would suck but they had some really mature storylines and hinted at a whole new interpretation of the decepticon/Autobot war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIL-J9l05OM[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was an awesome series, my favorite TF cartoon ever. Loved the story line as well...then they ruined it with Beast Machines. Rhinox would have never turned, and the Maximals morphed instead of transformed...weak sauce.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Beast Wars kicked ass. When I first ehard about it I thought it would suck but they had some really mature storylines and hinted at a whole new interpretation of the decepticon/Autobot war.
[/QUOTE]

mature? maybe , but all i remember as a kid was watching a robot raptor and a robot gorrilla go at it!

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Here is a snippet of the album they are currently working on if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFL4L...eature=related

Hella intriguing if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

that actually sounds awesome , now all i ask is that the songs aren't 1:30 min short! >_

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back