The OTT that Moxio is too cool for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']Ummm...Dude....Miho doesn't talk. She's quite possibly a mute...How could she have any lines????[/QUOTE]

I thought she had one or two small words in the movie. I might be wrong though. If she is a mute than my mistake...

I've seen Sin City already twice. What an awesome movie. Looking up its box office stats., I see that it has only made 70.1 million. The movie should have at least made 80....no, more!

[quote name='dcfox']As much as I know how bad Episode 3 is going to be, the trailer just makes it look so cool. I'm almost compelled to see it now :([/QUOTE]

I seriously feel like this might redeem Episode I, since I still don't think Episode II was that bad. The fight/action scenes were pretty damn good, and according to some people, the reasoning behind Hayden acting like a tree all makes sense after seeing Episode III.

[quote name='karsh']I seriously feel like this might redeem Episode I, since I still don't think Episode II was that bad. The fight/action scenes were pretty damn good, and according to some people, the reasoning behind Hayden acting like a tree all makes sense after seeing Episode III.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully it will redeem both I and II.

One thing I never understood about the prequels is that every person in it is a damn good actor. Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Sam Jackson, Liam Neeson, Hayden Christensen etc. . . can probably put out oscar caliber performances but yet they all suck in their star wars roles. It's mind boggling.

[quote name='dcfox']Hopefully it will redeem both I and II.

One thing I never understood about the prequels is that every person in it is a damn good actor. Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Sam Jackson, Liam Neeson, Hayden Christensen etc. . . can probably put out oscar caliber performances but yet they all suck in their star wars roles. It's mind boggling.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...I don't think Ewan has been that bad, and Liam wasn't either. All I know is that people who have seen Episode III have said that it becomes very obvious why Lucas had Hayden act like a tree and show no emotion, because apparently all the emotion Anakin feels takes place in Episode III. And come on...This movie gets a plus just cause it has General Grievous. He's seriously gonna rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back