The OTT that Moxio is too cool for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I have to agree. You've been using the OTT to boost your post count, and that's not what it's about.[/QUOTE]

Gold star for the man showing off his clue. :applause:

[quote name='karsh']Dude...Does this mean the world's gonna come to an end? We're agreeing with something ;)[/QUOTE]
We've agreed on a few things. You just tend to get bent out of shape over the differences. ;) :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Is that possible?[/QUOTE]
Zoo just shit his pants...

Hey Z, you want to hop on Halo now so I can show you that "jump" on Turf?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']umm how do I change my title? I went to user CP but it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]

I hid it from your profile. You have to go find it to be able to change it.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']umm how do I change my title? I went to user CP but it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]
It won't show up for a few hours. Meanwhile, you get two rankings for being so special. :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Yes, I am. You seem to be using the OTT to solely boost your post count, through all your random posts like "I'm gonna reach a 1000 tonight guys!!!!" like it's some big fucking deal. You are the kind of people who make other users hate the OTT.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to using it to update everyone on whatever anime we watched today and ducking out half the time before anyone leaves a responce?:D

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Zoo just shit his pants...

Hey Z, you want to hop on Halo now so I can show you that "jump" on Turf?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll get on for a bit. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, so I got to get to bed soon.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']We've agreed on a few things. You just tend to get bent out of shape over the differences. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL

Yeah, I go overboard sometimes. I think it's just our differences are so far apart on the extremes. I may flip out sometimes, but overall, I think you're a pretty respectable poster to disagree with. You tend to actually formulate your opinions in grammatically correct sentences...Unlike some people here. ;)

[quote name='karsh']LOL

Yeah, I go overboard sometimes. I think it's just our differences are so far apart on the extremes. I may flip out sometimes, but overall, I think you're a pretty respectable poster to disagree with. You tend to actually formulate your opinions in grammatically correct sentences...Unlike some people here. ;)[/QUOTE]

Now, karsh, we can't have too much of that, now can we?

[quote name='zionoverfire']As opposed to using it to update everyone on whatever anime we watched today and ducking out half the time before anyone leaves a responce?:D[/QUOTE]

But the key thing is I don't give a shit what my post count is. It could be deleted for all I care. I've never cared about it. And at least I'm using the OTT for what it's supposed to be about: talking about what's going on with people you consider friendly. And I suppose you're in the right with the fact that you turned trading lists into OTTs, eh? ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Now, karsh, we can't have too much of that, now can we?[/QUOTE]
That's why we have cag1000 and gamedude to even out the field.

[quote name='karsh']But the key thing is I don't give a shit what my post count is. It could be deleted for all I care. I've never cared about it. And at least I'm using the OTT for what it's supposed to be about: talking about what's going on with people you consider friendly. And I suppose you're in the right with the fact that you turned trading lists into OTTs, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

My point is that everyone has a different view of what the OTT is for, some people want more posts some people like you love to update everyone on every little occurance in thier anime watching lives while others of us enjoy reading and responding to massive amounts of text.:D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's why we have cag1000 and gamedude to even out the field.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget slidecage, he who buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox, or buys condoms when he forgets he doesn't have a penis. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't forget slidecage, he who buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox, or buys condoms when he forgets he has a penis. :D[/QUOTE]

And help1 is also around.

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't forget slidecage, he who buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox, or buys condoms when he forgets he has a penis. :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Then we have xemoman, who makes no sense at all with a "sentence" and "words" that can barely be translated to english, much less understood in its original context.

[quote name='zionoverfire']My point is that everyone has a different view of what the OTT is for, some people want more posts some people like you love to update everyone on every little occurance in thier anime watching lives while others of us enjoy reading and responding to massive amounts of text.:D[/QUOTE]

Still, don't forget that the main reason people like evilmax and others hate the OTT is that people abuse them as places to raise their post counts as if post counts are something important. And quite frankly, I agree with them. I'm pretty sure that we've had this discussion before, and everyone pretty much came to the conclusion that the OTTs are not meant as just a means to boost your post count, but as a place to just come and talk.

[quote name='karsh']Still, don't forget that the main reason people like evilmax and others hate the OTT is that people abuse them as places to raise their post counts as if post counts are something important. And quite frankly, I agree with them. I'm pretty sure that we've had this discussion before, and everyone pretty much came to the conclusion that the OTTs are not meant as just a means to boost your post count, but as a place to just come and talk.[/QUOTE]

Evilmax, yes the most loved user on the entire site. He'd try to get rid of the whole OT if he could. Most of the people who had a problem stopped giving a damn after post counts became hidden and when it does come up it's used more as an excuse for an insult when nothing else can be thought up. As long as the OTT exist someone will always use it for the purpose of increaseing post count but I've noticed after they reach 1,000 people who post soley for more posts tend to disappear. I can count several cases in the last few months but for their sake I'll leave it up to you to remember them.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']My point is that everyone has a different view of what the OTT is for, some people want more posts some people like you love to update everyone on every little occurance in thier anime watching lives while others of us enjoy reading and responding to massive amounts of text.:D[/QUOTE]
Though posting for the sake of post counts is something the OTTers, as a whole, are against. Not many people outside of the OTTers really knows this, which is a shame since we get attacked for that reason.

[quote name='zionoverfire'] As long as the OTT exist someone will always use it for the purpose of increaseing post count but I've noticed after they reach 1,000 people who post soley for more posts tend to disappear. I can count several cases in the last few months but for their sake I'll leave it up to you to remember them.;)[/QUOTE]
Have you forgotten? I have a bad memory. Now out with the names.

hey, karsh, I don't post in the OTT sole to raise my post count. sure that played a factor, but I just like the atmosphere of CAG.n I like chatting with you guys about stupid stuff, just whatever is on our minds. I will admit, post count was a reason I post in here, but it's not just that. I mean, you guys are like my second family or something :grouphug:

[quote name='dcfox']Have you forgotten? I have a bad memory. Now out with the names.[/QUOTE]

If you are really curious I'm sure I could PM you a few.:lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Though posting for the sake of post counts is something the OTTers, as a whole, are against. Not many people outside of the OTTers really knows this, which is a shame since we get attacked for that reason.[/QUOTE]
I think we shot ourselves in the foot on this one, I'd say a decent amount of the resentment came from all those hey I've got X thousand post threads we use to make.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hey, karsh, I don't post in the OTT sole to raise my post count. sure that played a factor, but I just like the atmosphere of CAG.n I like chatting with you guys about stupid stuff, just whatever is on our minds. I will admit, post count was a reason I post in here, but it's not just that. I mean, you guys are like my second family or something :grouphug:[/QUOTE]
Get it straight. We are your first and only family. Once you become an OTTer there is no other family. Cheapy is your new father and we are your new siblings. And don't use :grouphug: in here again. That is a sacred symbol used only to envoke that which cannont be named.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Boy, this turned serious in a hurry :) Anyways, folks, off to bed with me. Zion, it's been a swell battle of wits :applause:[/QUOTE]

Huh? Battle? Did I miss something?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Huh? Battle? Did I miss something?[/QUOTE]

There, there, sweety. Just go to bed, and when you wake up, this will all have been a pleasant dream.

[quote name='dcfox']Get it straight. We are your first and only family. Once you become an OTTer there is no other family. Cheapy is your new father and we are your new siblings. And don't use :grouphug: in here again. That is a sacred symbol used only to envoke that which cannont be named.[/QUOTE]

You mean we can use that to bring Lord Voldemort back!!!!?!?!? Wait a second...I'm not sure I'd want to bring him back with the context that means... ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Get it straight. We are your first and only family. Once you become an OTTer there is no other family. Cheapy is your new father and we are your new siblings. And don't use :grouphug: in here again. That is a sacred symbol used only to envoke that which cannont be named.[/QUOTE]

ahahaha ok I'm sorry DC. So for my birthday I want another PSP.

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't forget slidecage, he who buys Xbox games and forgets he has an Xbox, or buys condoms when he forgets he doesn't have a penis. :D[/QUOTE]

no no no shrike, slidecage buys condoms and forgets he DOESNT have a penis (id know, it was my post)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Huh? Battle? Did I miss something?[/QUOTE]
If zion doesn't know what you're talking about, it couldn't have been much of a "battle." ;)

[quote name='Murcielago77']no no no shrike, slidecage buys condoms and forgets he DOESNT have a penis (id know, it was my post)[/QUOTE]

Fixed that little issue.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'll bet, where did you get it from?[/QUOTE]

Up at the Hotel/Bar up the street from us. I put ranch on it, with american cheese.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Up at the Hotel/Bar up the street from us. I put ranch on it, with american cheese.[/QUOTE]

:drool: Okay now I'm getting hungry that just sounds so good!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Up at the Hotel/Bar up the street from us. I put ranch on it, with american cheese.[/QUOTE]
I love the Jaws sandwich that a sports bar has around here (Massillon, Ohio). A huge piece of delicious fish on some bread that I just take off.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Evilmax, yes the most loved user on the entire site. He'd try to get rid of the whole OT if he could. Most of the people who had a problem stopped giving a damn after post counts became hidden and when it does come up it's used more as an excuse for an insult when nothing else can be thought up. As long as the OTT exist someone will always use it for the purpose of increaseing post count but I've noticed after they reach 1,000 people who post soley for more posts tend to disappear. I can count several cases in the last few months but for their sake I'll leave it up to you to remember them.;)[/QUOTE]

I increase my post count enough in plenty of places to not worry about using the OTT to jack it up.

When there's an OTT I want to contribute to, I post. Not to jack up my post count. And there's other ways to fix that, regardless.

And with that, I'm off like a light.

[quote name='shrike4242']I increase my post count enough in plenty of places to not worry about using the OTT to jack it up.

When there's an OTT I want to contribute to, I post. Not to jack up my post count. And there's other ways to fix that, regardless.

And with that, I'm off like a light.[/QUOTE]

That was pointed towards some users in the past who have found the OTT as the quickest way to 1000 posts, I can think of plenty of other ways also.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']That was pointed towards some users in the past who have found the OTT as the quickest way to 1000 posts, I can think of plenty of other ways also.;)[/QUOTE]

I can name a couple off-hand right now, though what's the point? I know what you're talking about, zion, and it make sense. Just putting in my $0.02 on the issue.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Finally turned Jade Empire off for the night, it was just sitting there after all. I've got 9:41 of play time so far. :D[/QUOTE]

And you've played how much of that?:lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Finally turned Jade Empire off for the night, it was just sitting there after all. I've got 9:41 of play time so far. :D[/QUOTE]
It's a good thing you got all that studying out of the way early ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I love the Jaws sandwich that a sports bar has around here (Massillon, Ohio). A huge piece of delicious fish on some bread that I just take off.[/QUOTE]

We got one here called the Berville. Grilled chicken, letuce, tomato, swiss cheese, ranch dressing and mayo on a sub bun. It's perfection squared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back