The OTT that Moxio is too cool for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Please. You and I both know you're only supporting her because of the King of the Hill connection, which personally I find disgusting. ;)[/QUOTE]
Nope, but it's an added bonus. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Please. You and I both know you're only supporting her because of the King of the Hill connection, which personally I find disgusting. ;)[/QUOTE]

King of the Hill? You are telling me that god aweful show has something relating it to so a beautiful work?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Let's be realistic about this, you couldn't go see it because your mother wouldn't buy you a ticket to an R-rated film.[/QUOTE]

wow, umm I can see whatever movies I wanted, and if let's say she didn't let me, I'd just sneak in. you want me to scan you old ticket stubs ugamer? and I was wondering if you worked anywhere out here?

[quote name='zionoverfire']King of the Hill? You are telling me that god aweful show has something relating it to so a beautiful work?[/QUOTE]

Brittany Murphy == Luanne.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']wow, umm I can see whatever movies I wanted, and if let's say she didn't let me, I'd just sneak in. you want me to scan you old ticket stubs ugamer? and I was wondering if you worked anywhere out here?[/QUOTE]

You guys leave near each other?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']wow, umm I can see whatever movies I wanted, and if let's say she didn't let me, I'd just sneak in. you want me to scan you old ticket stubs ugamer? and I was wondering if you worked anywhere out here?[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, such ferocious breaking the law. Shocking.

First it starts with sneaking into movies, then black tar heroin right into a scrotal vein.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Brittany Murphy == Luanne.[/QUOTE]

:shock: Wow and here I thought only her acting in movies sucked, woman can't due a voice to save her life.

So says on the actor list for the episode of it I pulled down this evening, that she's in the cast.

[quote name='zewone']You guys leave near each other?[/QUOTE]

yeah, castaic is like 5 minutes from me. o and Ugamer, good news! my mom made on offer on a house in castaic, do you live near vineyard street sorta towards the middle school?

[quote name='shrike4242']Ah yes, such ferocious breaking the law. Shocking.

First it starts with sneaking into movies, then black tar heroin right into a scrotal vein.[/QUOTE]

Dammit Shrike! I was about to take a drink of water!

:rofl: What's next for zion to find out? That she was Joseph Gribble before puberty.

[quote name='shrike4242']Ah yes, such ferocious breaking the law. Shocking.

First it starts with sneaking into movies, then black tar heroin right into a scrotal vein.[/QUOTE]

shrike, I won't do drugs ever. My sister was a huge drug addict and now she's dead. I'm not gonna end up like her.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:rofl: What's next for zion to find out? That she was Joseph Gribble before puberty.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah, castaic is like 5 minutes from me. o and Ugamer, good news! my mom made on offer on a house in castaic, do you live near vineyard street sorta towards the middle school?[/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm moving in a couple of weeks. So, I guess, even if you do move to Castaic, we won't ever get to hang out. :sad:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:rofl: What's next for zion to find out? That she was Joseph Gribble before puberty.[/QUOTE]

I pay very little attention to who played what in which movie, I've found more movies I enjoy by following directors not actors.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Actually, I'm moving in a couple of weeks. So, I guess, even if you do move to Castaic, we won't ever get to hang out. :sad:[/QUOTE]

o really? ok and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I'm pretty sure you are. anyway do you live by there now? and do you have a younger brother or sister?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I pay very little attention to who played what in which movie, I've found more movies I enjoy by following directors not actors.[/QUOTE]
I guess I'm the opposite. If I'm not a fan of who's in a movie, I may not see it for a while, if even at all. I have a few actors that I keep an eye on for future projects that I may be interested in seeing.

ok guys I've been waiting for this for a very long time, but I, Renegade_Zero, now have 1,000 posts. I would like to thank the OTTer's, and just all of CAG for helping me here! so, What should I make my custom user title?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Kids tend to be voiced by women, even Bobby Hill is voiced by a woman.[/QUOTE]

Thats painfully obvious, "he" sounds like a chain-smoking dyke.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok guys I've been waiting for this for a very long time, but I, Renegade_Zero, now have 1,000 posts. I would like to thank the OTTer's, and just all of CAG for helping me here! so, What should I make my custom user title?[/QUOTE]

"I'm a fucking post whore who needs to post less" ? ;)

[quote name='karsh']"I'm a fucking post whore who needs to post less" ? ;)[/QUOTE]

I wish we had the SomeThing Awful feature where you can pay to change a user's custom title to whatever you please.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok guys I've been waiting for this for a very long time, but I, Renegade_Zero, now have 1,000 posts. I would like to thank the OTTer's, and just all of CAG for helping me here! so, What should I make my custom user title?[/QUOTE]
You should make a thread commemorating the occasion. :twisted:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit Shrike! I was about to take a drink of water![/QUOTE]

Glad to help with the near irrigation of your keyboard.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']umm are you serious?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am. You seem to be using the OTT to solely boost your post count, through all your random posts like "I'm gonna reach a 1000 tonight guys!!!!" like it's some big fucking deal. You are the kind of people who make other users hate the OTT.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']shrike, I won't do drugs ever. My sister was a huge drug addict and now she's dead. I'm not gonna end up like her.[/QUOTE]

Good. You post too much to have that be an issue, your hands are busy on the keyboard.

[quote name='zewone']*Testing out new rank*

*Wonders how long he can keep it* :D[/QUOTE]

LOL

:applause:

Best custom rank ever.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']o really? ok and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I'm pretty sure you are. anyway do you live by there now? and do you have a younger brother or sister?[/QUOTE]
I already answered that last question of yours, I don't know why you're so persistent about finding out.

And yes, I'm really moving.

[quote name='karsh']Yes, I am. You seem to be using the OTT to solely boost your post count, through all your random posts like "I'm gonna reach a 1000 tonight guys!!!!" like it's some big fucking deal. You are the kind of people who make other users hate the OTT.[/QUOTE]
I have to agree. You've been using the OTT to boost your post count, and that's not what it's about.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I have to agree. You've been using the OTT to boost your post count, and that's not what it's about.[/QUOTE]

Dude...Does this mean the world's gonna come to an end? We're agreeing with something ;)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']:cry: ok guys I see how it is.. I'm sorry.. if you want me to leave the OTT permanently just let me know and I'm gone...[/QUOTE]

*Raises hand*

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']:cry: ok guys I see how it is.. I'm sorry.. if you want me to leave the OTT permanently just let me know and I'm gone...[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for. Might happen, regardless.

[quote name='karsh']Dude...Does this mean the world's gonna come to an end? We're agreeing with something ;)[/QUOTE]

Cats & dogs living together, mass hysteria! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back