The OTT that Moxio is too cool for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zionoverfire']:drool: Okay now I'm getting hungry that just sounds so good![/QUOTE]

Trust me, it is. I enjoyed every second of it. God, now I sound like a certain fatass who powers food down... *pounds thought out of head with a rubber mallet*

[quote name='zionoverfire']And you've played how much of that?:lol:[/QUOTE]

All of it. I didn't save the two hours I left it sitting there while I was CAGing away. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']It's a good thing you got all that studying out of the way early ;)[/QUOTE]

fuck, I knew I forgot something. :dunce: :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']We got one here called the Berville. Grilled chicken, letuce, tomato, swiss cheese, ranch dressing and mayo on a sub bun. It's perfection squared.[/QUOTE]
:drool::drool::drool: (everything but the tomatoes. I hate tomatoes.)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']All of it. I didn't save the two hours I left it sitting there while I was CAGing away. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

See? It is digital heroin.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']See? It is digital heroin.:D[/QUOTE]
Or you can say that heroin is the physical manifestation of Jade Empire :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']See? It is digital heroin.:D[/QUOTE]

I have no experience with actual heroin, so I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Trust me, it is. I enjoyed every second of it. God, now I sound like a certain fatass who powers food down... *pounds thought out of head with a rubber mallet*[/QUOTE]
Don't worry... Only a certain phrase would make you sound like it...

[quote name='dcfox']:drool::drool::drool: (everything but the tomatoes. I hate tomatoes.)[/QUOTE]

So do I, so don't feel bad. I have them take them off. That and olives. I hate those little fuckers.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So do I, so don't feel bad. I have them take them off. That and olives. I hate those little fuckers.[/QUOTE]
I don't mind olives on a pizza, but other than that I don't eat olives either. The worst vegetable, however, is eggplant. I refuse to eat eggplant no matter what form it takes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have no experience with actual heroin, so I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well imagine being in a hot dirty city filled with people who speak spanish and imagine them all suddenly being struck by lightening and the smog clouds disappearing leaving you and a city full toys. It's something like that.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't mind olives on a pizza, but other than that I don't eat olives either. The worst vegetable, however, is eggplant. I refuse to eat eggplant no matter what form it takes.[/QUOTE]

I hate eggplant too. It sucks. I like okra for some odd reason though. Olives however, are the face of all that is evil on this planet.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't mind olives on a pizza, but other than that I don't eat olives either. The worst vegetable, however, is eggplant. I refuse to eat eggplant no matter what form it takes.[/QUOTE]
Eggplants awesome. Delicious barbequed or in miso soup... As far as tomatoes and olives go, I agree. But yeah, eggplant's delicious...

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well imagine being in a hot dirty city filled with people who speak spanish and imagine them all suddenly being struck by lightening and the smog clouds disappearing leaving you and a city full toys. It's something like that.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Somehow that reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I was at my grandparents' house in Guadalajara. Now, they live across the street from the governor's mansion (I don't believe he actually lives there anymore, but they still put guards outside with M-16s so who knows). Anyway, short story shorter on the one day the protesters decided to come out to play there was a thunderstorm. And I laughed.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: Somehow that reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I was at my grandparents' house in Guadalajara. Now, they live across the street from the governor's mansion (I don't believe he actually lives there anymore, but they still put guards outside with M-16s so who knows). Anyway, short story shorter on the one day the protesters decided to come out to play there was a thunderstorm. And I laughed.[/QUOTE]

So just imagine if the lightening had struck them all, they you've basically got it. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']So just imagine if the lightening had struck them all, they you've basically got it. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes that vision is want formed the initial link. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes that vision is want formed the initial link. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep, well it looks like we don't wrap up this OTT by the end of the night.:cry:

[quote name='dcfox']I'm going to be up all night/morning. I just started writing a section of my thesis which is due at noon. :([/QUOTE]

And how much more do you have left?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm willing to bet it's 90% left.[/QUOTE]
Good guess :lol: But I think I might retire for the night once I reach about 4 pages. Right now I have two paragraphs.

[quote name='dcfox']Good guess :lol: But I think I might retire for the night once I reach about 4 pages. Right now I have two paragraphs.[/QUOTE]

So let us see it's due in 9 hours then and you've got many pages yet to write?:lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Good guess :lol: But I think I might retire for the night once I reach about 4 pages. Right now I have two paragraphs.[/QUOTE]
What's the minimum requirement for the paper? 4 pages?

[quote name='zionoverfire']So let us see it's due in 9 hours then and you've got many pages yet to write?:lol:[/QUOTE]
Not to mention I have work study at 9 until usually about 11:30.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Or do we? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't think we will, dc is going off crash most likely has something else he's doing and I'm becoming rather tired myself and of course even you sleep.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What's the minimum requirement for the paper? 4 pages?[/QUOTE]
4 pages is just what I'm willing to write at this moment. Hopefully by the end of the week I can muster up 10 pages. My entire thesis has to be a minimum of 60 pages.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I don't think we will, dc is going off crash most likely has something else he's doing and I'm becoming rather tired myself and of course even you sleep.[/QUOTE]

True. I did just set my alarm clock. I have 10:25 left and counting. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']True. I did just set my alarm clock. I have 10:25 left and counting. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You lucky lucky bastard, as soon as I drop Inorganic Chemistry I will be joining you in sleeping nearly to noon.;)

[quote name='dcfox']4 pages is just what I'm willing to write at this moment. Hopefully by the end of the week I can muster up 10 pages. My entire thesis has to be a minimum of 60 pages.[/QUOTE]
2 paragraphs/60 pages = Holy shit get off CAG and work those magic fingers on the keyboard!

[quote name='zionoverfire']You lucky lucky bastard, as soon as I drop Inorganic Chemistry I will be joining you in sleeping nearly to noon.;)[/QUOTE]

Well tomorrow is my last day for the semester, and I have 2 finals.

Though it is a pain to wake up at noon or later on school days and have to work at 8 am the rest of the week. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well tomorrow is my last day for the semester, and I have 2 finals.

Though it is a pain to wake up at noon or later on school days and have to work at 8 am the rest of the week. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Crazy, but I suppose no more so than everything else here.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Where'd you hear that? Personally, I really didn't care much for the show. Of the two of ATHF and Sealab, I enjoyed the former much much more. A lot of the jokes of Sealab just seemed to fall flat on me.[/QUOTE]

I saw it on the bumps between the ATHF and Tom Goes to the Mayor (yuck) last night. Seablab started off ok but instead of just making the interaction between the characters the focus they kept putting them in weirdass situations. They had good moments just not enough of them for me.

[quote name='shrike4242']How much bribe money do you have? :D[/QUOTE]
If he bribes you, would he have to leave you feedback in the trading forum? :D

Holy Crap!! Man you guys went through a lot of OTT yesterday.

Oh yaeh, yesterday's American Dad was decent. Had some good moments but not nearly enough. Still the funniest thing of the show is the Alien.

[quote name='karsh']And Murphy and Alba were? That's just odd. Though Miho becomes INSANELY cooler once you read Family Values. She's beyond amazing in that.

But seriously, I find Alba to be WAY overrated. People act like she's the hottest thing ever, when quite frankly, she's far from it. Scarlett, for example, is hotter in my mind. Also, Petra Nemcova is insanely hot. I mean, I'd take this: over Alba any day.[/QUOTE]

That's not bad, but I really don't find Alba overrated at all. OH and Scarlet is definitely hot, but hotter I'm not so sure. Probably on the same level in my book. ANd that girl you posted alright. The only girl I think is hotter than Alba is Natalie Portman :drool:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Alba and Murphy were my favorite girls in SC, Miho was cool, but not the best. She just wasn't on enough to win me over.[/QUOTE]

Same here....but then again, I've always been a fan of theirs and have always found them hot. Miho could've been better if she was in the movie longer and if she said a few more line.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']That's not bad, but I really don't find Alba overrated at all. OH and Scarlet is definitely hot, but hotter I'm not so sure. Probably on the same level in my book. ANd that girl you posted alright. The only girl I think is hotter than Alba is Natalie Portman :drool:

Same here....but then again, I've always been a fan of theirs and have always found them hot. Miho could've been better if she was in the movie longer and if she said a few more line.[/QUOTE]

Ummm...Dude....Miho doesn't talk. She's quite possibly a mute...How could she have any lines????

[quote name='dcfox']If he bribes you, would he have to leave you feedback in the trading forum? :D[/QUOTE]

No, that's what we call "unreported income". :whistle2:#

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Holy Crap!! Man you guys went through a lot of OTT yesterday.

Oh yaeh, yesterday's American Dad was decent. Had some good moments but not nearly enough. Still the funniest thing of the show is the Alien.[/QUOTE]

It was OK, though it seemed too much like Seth McFarlane was trying to push the boundaries more than make it funny.

[quote name='karsh']Ummm...Dude....Miho doesn't talk. She's quite possibly a mute...How could she have any lines????[/QUOTE]

He doesn't realize that those lines he thought she was speaking were the voices in his head.

[quote name='dcfox']I still haven't seen Sin City. The theatre next to me stopped showing it :([/QUOTE]

That alone is worth an ass-kicking for them. I should go see it again, before it disappears under the crushing weight of SW:Ep3.

[quote name='shrike4242']That alone is worth an ass-kicking for them. I should go see it again, before it disappears under the crushing weight of SW:Ep3.[/QUOTE]
As much as I know how bad Episode 3 is going to be, the trailer just makes it look so cool. I'm almost compelled to see it now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back