The OTT To End This Nonsense©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I am awesome. I don't even know who lina and/or kittie are.[/QUOTE]

I'm Lina/Kittie/Real Name That People Don't Know.

Whoever thought "Yes, Dear" was funny enough to go on TBS as a part of the "very funny" lineup is quite ridiculous.

[quote name='Mike23']Whoever thought "Yes, Dear" was funny enough to go on TBS as a part of the "very funny" lineup is quite ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

You mock but the sad thing is CBS dominates the ratings and I think "Yes, Dear." is a part of that.

It was once pointed out that we laugh at Touched by an Angel and Walker Texas Ranger, but those shows consistently kick ass in the ratings across the ehartland.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You mock but the sad thing is CBS dominates the ratings and I think "Yes, Dear." is a part of that.

It was once pointed out that we laugh at Touched by an Angel and Walker Texas Ranger, but those shows consistently kick ass in the ratings across the ehartland.[/QUOTE]

Walker is awesome.

Oh by the way, Dane Cook is going to be at my school Thursday for the first week party. He's supposed to do some stand-up.
I know you guys mention him but I have no clue who he is. So I thought I'd share.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Oh by the way, Dane Cook is going to be at my school Thursday for the first week party. He's supposed to do some stand-up.
I know you guys mention him but I have no clue who he is. So I thought I'd share.[/QUOTE]

Lucky ... to bad you don't even care. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Lucky ... to bad you don't even care. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's the funny part. You guys would love to go and I could go for free... but I don't give a damn.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That's the funny part. You guys would love to go and I could go for free... but I don't give a damn.[/QUOTE]

You should still go if you're able, maybe you'll come out of it a fan. At the very least you can rub it in all our faces. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']If US law was changed to allow one freebie murder (with no charges pressed) for every citizen, how would you spend yours? I think I'd have to save mine for one I couldn't plan for.[/QUOTE]I certainly hope this proposal of yours is one per day. Like Flowery, I feel that one per lifetime is far below my bare necessities. Eh, maybe I'll con some dumb kids into trading me their murders for pogs.

[quote name='modium']I certainly hope this proposal of yours is one per day. Like Flowery, I feel that one per lifetime is far below my bare necessities. Eh, maybe I'll con some dumb kids into trading me their murders for pogs.[/QUOTE]

One per day might do it, yes. Maybe one per hour.

Heh. I came home and noticed that a delivery from Right Stuf left on my step had been torn into. First time that has happened in two years. Luckily, it was filler!

I needed free shipping so added a 99 cent VHS because I was a dollar short. They shipped the VHS first. The guy broke open the box but once he saw what it was he just left it.

I'll be out of this apartment complex in thirty days anyway.

[quote name='jmcc']Any religious scholars here? I have a question.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a religious scholar but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.

What's your question?

[quote name='shrike4242']One per day might do it, yes. Maybe one per hour.[/QUOTE]
It would be more interesting if your guilt or innocence was based on creativity. Shoot a guy when hes asleep. Boring. Locked up for life.
Fill up a tub with banana pudding and drown him in it, youre a free man.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm not a religious scholar but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.

What's your question?[/QUOTE]

Ok: traditionally, would a prayer of thanksgiving for tube tops and air conditioning be split into two or can one prayer cover both elements? I want to know what Jesus would do.

[quote name='supadupacheap']It would be more interesting if your guilt or innocence was based on creativity. Shoot a guy when hes asleep. Boring. Locked up for life.
Fill up a tub with banana pudding and drown him in it, youre a free man.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

:rofl: I love it when Tony and Wilbon bitch at each other about watching sports on their satelite sets. The new 8 games on 1 screen feature that the NFL Sunday Ticket people are offering is today's topic of bitching. :rofl:

[quote name='kittie']I would prefer if it was. But, one of you kids creating a myspace account for this is satisfactory enough. :)[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Are you fucking serious?

[quote name='kittie']You know, I do have XBox Live and a microphone. But, I guess that wouldn't be classified as proof either. :p[/QUOTE]
Not when you won't come on when asked, like last night.

[quote name='supadupacheap']"Weed is my passion"
Ugh. Why on earth did Z think this was legit?[/QUOTE]
You should read her friend's comments that actually know her.

Who in their right mind is going to impersonate Karlie Montana on Myspace.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You should still go if you're able, maybe you'll come out of it a fan. At the very least you can rub it in all our faces. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good advice...If its free its worth a shot. He has the funny relateable comedy aspect that everyone can laugh at. Oh and yes it is good to rub in our faces.

I can't believe any of you guys are giving me shit.

Unless you read the myspace and all the other comments from her friends and tell me it doesn't sound legit then your opinion holds no weight.

And if you don't care enough to read most of the myspace convos then don't post saying, "I can't believe zewone believed that."

[quote name='jmcc']Ok: traditionally, would a prayer of thanksgiving for tube tops and air conditioning be split into two or can one prayer cover both elements? I want to know what Jesus would do.[/QUOTE]

Both could be covered in the same prayer since they aren't specific prayers. In other words, there isn't a "Prayer for the Tube Tops" and a "Prayer for the air conditioning." It's just a general prayer that can include both elemens.

[quote name='kittie']Sorry. :(

Please give me some ideas to make it stop.[/QUOTE]

An expanded ignore list could help.
A little more empathy on all sides couldn't hurt.

You must have at least enough sense and forethought to realize where some of the things you post will end. There are TONS of things I've never said on this board because I knew that they'd go over like a lead balloon.

[quote name='zewone']I can't believe any of you guys are giving me shit.

Unless you read the myspace and all the other comments from her friends and tell me it doesn't sound legit then your opinion holds no weight.

And if you don't care enough to read most of the myspace convos then don't post saying, "I can't believe zewone believed that."[/QUOTE]
not not a question of beleif, its just funny that you still care so much :rofl:

[quote name='JSweeney']An expanded ignore list could help.
A little more empathy on all sides couldn't hurt.

You must have at least enough sense and forethought to realize where some of the things you post will end. There are TONS of things I've never said on this board because I knew that they'd go over like a lead balloon.[/QUOTE]

True.

I should stop posting the odd topic just looking to start shit, I guess. :)

Also, my ignore list is getting near sub's level.

[quote name='punqsux']not not a question of beleif, its just funny that you still care so much :rofl:[/QUOTE]
What can I say, CAG/the OTT has been boring me lately and I have to find something to keep my attention. :lol:

You make it sound like it was hard/long work to do what I did.

Whats funny is that people still find it funny that I care. :rofl:

[quote name='kittie']I'm Lina/Kittie/Real Name That People Don't Know.[/QUOTE]

You forgot "She who shall not be named".

[quote name='kittie']True.

I should stop posting the odd topic just looking to start shit, I guess. :)

Also, my ignore list is getting near sub's level.[/QUOTE]

I think that would be the biggest thing... stirring the pot only causes more trouble, something you've show an aptitude for. :lol:

oh my god!! Kittie you changed your birthday in your profile to reflect the real one on the myspace. And you think no one was going to notice?

[quote name='zewone']oh my god!! Kittie you changed your birthday in your profile to reflect the real one on the myspace. And you think no one was going to notice?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='zewone']What can I say, CAG/the OTT has been boring me lately and I have to find something to keep my attention. :lol:

You make it sound like it was hard/long work to do what I did.

Whats funny is that people still find it funny that I care. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

You create a topic to specificly showcase it.
You beg shrike to close the old OTT before 500.
You help other posters in attempting to kill the other OTT when shrike refuses.

Yeah, you don't care at all.:roll:

[quote name='JSweeney']You create a topic to specificly showcase it.
You beg shrike to close the old OTT before 500.
You help other posters in attempting to kill the other OTT when shrike refuses.

Yeah, you don't care at all.:roll:[/QUOTE]
Where did I say I don't care?

Captainsaveahoe

[quote name='punqsux']not not a question of beleif, its just funny that you still care so much :rofl:[/QUOTE]
In all seriousness, you all shouldn't be getting on Z for this. It's not so much Kittie that he cares about, as it is CAG itself. He's doing this for the good of the board and some people will be thanking him later.

I, on the other hand, start topics like these because I know people like supadupacheap (or whatever his name is) will get their panties up in a bunch and make it necesary to add their two cents as to why they hate me so much...or why I'm Jimmie's sidekick/boyfriend. But at the end of the day, I'm entertained by it all.

[quote name='kittie']169 isn't much... mine has over 300.[/QUOTE]

Link us your myspace account.

If you truly have 300 friends, and are who you say you are, link us.

I don't understand all these "Here's evidence!" threads. As far as I'm concerned, he/she isn't who he/she says he/she is until it's proven. It's as simple as that, put up, or shut up.

I would be satisfied with a simple digital picture of her holding a sign stating "I am Lina/Kittie", or a CAG T-Shirt. You can't tell me you can't get access to a camera. If necessary, we can contact one of the potog's you've worked with, take up a collection, and he can take your picture with a sign or T-Shirt. Like this guy:
http://www.dgportfolio.com/
He claims to have worked with Karlie Montana.

Would you like to clear all this up?

Or are you going to use the same excuse, "I know who I am and I don't have to prove it." again?

Because, obviously, you do.

[quote name='Quillion']Link us your myspace account.

I don't understand all these "Here's evidence!" threads. As far as I'm concerned, he/she isn't who he/she says he/she is until it's proven. It's as simple as that, put up, or shut up.

I would be satisfied with a simple digital picture of her holding a sign stating "I am Lina/Kittie", or a CAG T-Shirt. You can't tell me you can't get access to a camera. If necessary, we can contact one of the potog's you've worked with, take up a collection, and he can take your picture with a sign or T-Shirt. Like this guy:

Or are you going to use the same excuse, "I know who I am and I don't have to prove it." again?

Because, obviously, you do.[/QUOTE]
I love you.

Just foor the record, let me ask this. Do you hear that? Listemn real hard right now. You know what that is? That's the sound of me not caring.

And NO ONE can question the authenticity of the squid that saved the rebellion. Luke Skywalker. He was just a whiny cry-baby. "No, that's not true! That's impossible!" Waa Waa! Han Solo was too busy banging chicks, getting drunk and shooting aliens first for no reason. Lando went all comercial shilling Colt 45. Leia could snort an elephant if she wanted.

In the end, it was all me!

[quote name='Quillion']Link us your myspace account.

Because, obviously, you do.[/QUOTE]
You're awesome, but who are you? :lol:

[quote name='Quillion']I would be satisfied with a simple digital picture of her holding a sign stating "I am Lina/Kittie", or a CAG T-Shirt.[/QUOTE]
Not this shit again...

People have asked for this over and over. It hasn't happened yet (during this go-round, at least). It won't happen. Please, stop it. Just fucking stop.

To anyone that doesn't care about the "lina" shit you don't have to post about it. We get you don't care. That doesn't make you cool. Keep posting about your geeky things. You don't care about "lina" and we don't care about your day.

I'm watching a clip show on Seventh Heavenm and it's hilarious because everyone is messed up. It's just a listing of all thye fucked up people on the show.

It reads...

Homeless
Pothead
Huffer
Criminal
Abuser
Victim
crippled.

And it just goes on and on to the point of absurdity.

I like how people still call this "beating a dead horse" too. Yet, making references to a grown man lusting for 12 year olds is completely new and original every time it's brought up. It's too bad we don't have a mod who deletes posts and changes topic titles when stuff like that gets repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back