The OTT To End This Nonsense©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Okay hold on, let me get my webcam and I'll get a clear shot....[/QUOTE]
Oh no, its ok Mox. Don't go to all the trouble. See, I was obssesed with knowing the answer even though it doesnt really matter so I found your myspace and got some pics sent to me. But then that wasnt enough so I tracked down all of your sex partners and asked them about it. And, of course it STILL wasnt enough so I went to court and filed a motion to have all your medical records unsealed, especially pictures taken at your birth (we MUST know if you were moldy all along, of course) So everythings already been put in to motion. The truth shall come out and our lives wont be any better because of it but still we must know.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Oh no, its ok Mox. Don't go to all the trouble. See, I was obssesed with knowing the answer even though it doesnt really matter so I found your myspace and got some pics sent to me. But then that wasnt enough so I tracked down all of your sex partners and asked them about it. And, of course it STILL wasnt enough so I went to court and filed a motion to have all your medical records unsealed, especially pictures taken at your birth (we MUST know if you were moldy all along, of course) So everythings already been put in to motion. The truth shall come out and our lives wont be any better because of it.[/QUOTE]

You found my MySpace!?

Damnit. Might as well post it.

www.myspace.com/vivalassailorsex

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate you all so, so much right now. But I'll get over it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, don't be angry, sblymnl. I hear you might not even grow to BE bald and alone. :D

[quote name='zewone']And with a single PM it's done. I will never harass kittie about her identity again. Thanks everyone for coming out.[/QUOTE]
One down, about 499 Kittie obsessed others to go.

[quote name='supadupacheap']The truth shall come out and our lives wont be any better because of it but still we must know.[/QUOTE]
The thread in a nutshell, minus the truth coming out part.

There's no possible way I'm going to be ready to leave for college tomorrow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate you all so, so much right now. Making me read all that useless shit ... but I'll get over it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
What gave you the idea that it was going to be useful in the first place?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate you all so, so much right now. Making me read all that useless shit ... but I'll get over it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You actually read OTT's and post 12342314 times per day in them?

Where do you find the time? :p

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What gave you the idea that it was going to be useful in the first place?[/QUOTE]

Well I thought it would at least be average, but even that was too much to hope for. :cry:

I think the title ought to scream "YET ANOTHER KITTIE OBSESSED USELESS OTT"
Hell, if you didnt catch it was a shitfest in the first few posts, its your own stupidity that kept you around.

[quote name='zewone']And with a single PM it's done. I will never harass kittie about her identity again. Thanks everyone for coming out.[/QUOTE]

Works well, doesn't it zewone?
I think we can close the book on this chapter. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']so quoted![/QUOTE]

I believe him. I'm fairly certain this is now a non-issue for zewone. :lol:

I need a new chapter.

I need to dominate another sports game online, and have all the boys pissed at me for killing them.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I think the title ought to scream "YET ANOTHER KITTIE OBSESSED USELESS OTT"
Hell, if you didnt catch it was a shitfest in the first few posts, its your own stupidity that kept you around.[/QUOTE]

There's the problem, I always read everything. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's the problem, I always read everything. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh no, you missed my post.

[quote name='kittie']I need a new chapter.

I need to dominate another sports game online, and have all the boys pissed at me for killing them.[/QUOTE]

Strangely, all of your chapters seem to be concerned with manipulation or domination.
Odd, that.

[quote name='JSweeney']Strangely, all of your chapters seem to be concerned with manipulation or domination.
Odd, that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like being on top. :p

There is a great vibe going on in the OTT since I have been away to my class.

Sblymnl there is a guy in three of my classes that have a strong resemblence to you.

[quote name='flowery']There is a great vibe going on in the OTT since I have been away to my class.

Sblymnl there is a guy in three of my classes that have a strong resemblence to you.[/QUOTE]
Hint: That wasn't a guy that "had a strong resemblance to Sblymnl". ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hint: That wasn't a guy that "had a strong resemblance to Sblymnl". ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah he wouldn't have been posting earlier because he was in class with me.

I'm having a Russ Meyers moment here; I found this on myspace:

148432824_m.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=11888145&Mytoken=20050830184255

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There are over 700 things in the rainforest that cause cancer.

Please think of the Earth and stop the rainforest now while we still can.[/QUOTE]:bouncy: :bouncy:
c1_1_b.jpg

What do you say? I wasn't paying attention.....

[quote name='jaykrue']I don't care if they're fake. I just want to say the every word in the chinese language whilst nuzzled in between those peaks. :drool::lol:[/QUOTE]

That is very true...well maybe not the chinese part.

[quote name='flowery']That is very true...well maybe not the chinese part.[/QUOTE]

Why not? There's a couple of tens of thousands of them you know? And it 'could' take you a while to say each and every word. ;)

[quote name='Quillion']Why do I feel like nothing has been accomplishe? Do I have to start my own research?

This OTT has left me feeling more empty.[/QUOTE]
1. Because you had expectations for an OTT.
2. Probably, if you don't feel satisfied.
3. Welcome to the OTT.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
so...Kayden is still playing WoW...movies are starting to bore me...is there any entertainment here?

I like to hang out at bookstores when I'm bored. I always want to read everything.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
so...Kayden is still playing WoW...movies are starting to bore me...is there any entertainment here?

If you count figuring out kittie's true identity and erect nipples entertainment, then yes.

Im not sure I believe GGirlfriend is indeed a girl.

And I dont trust kayden in the least.

Well, that settles it, time for a new witchhunt. We the idiots of CAG demand proof you are who you say you are.

In fact, I want you ALL to prove who you are! This instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back