The OTT was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Lucky, mine's $192[/QUOTE]

I paid 274 for mine a couple of years ago at State. Someone said that it was above 300 this year.

fuck no. The valley bands stink like ass. I haven't been to a show since 2001 or 2002 when shit was poppin' at Trenton point. Shit stank even then.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you talking setlist?[/QUOTE]

Whole package...Setlist, Story Mode, Rock Power Challenges, Fun factor.

[quote name='Number83']Whole package...Setlist, Story Mode, Rock Power Challenges, Fun factor.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much the same as every other rockband, but with Lego people.

Maybe you Rock Band peeps can help me... ever since I got my new TV my vocal track visually is very jumpy and as strange as it sounds it effects my performance. I've re calibrated.... but I've refused to go to static mode on vocals. I may have to. It doesn't do it for guitar or anything. It really seems to do it when alot is happening with the on screen band, like strobe lights. It sucks :(

[quote name='Number83']Lego Rock Band is so much better than all the other ones.[/QUOTE]

I think it has a pretty decent setlist, actually I was kinda surprised. Alot of it would fit well in 3 with keyboards though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Limp Bizquit (sp???) played up here recently and people actually went to see them. :(

Syracuse stinks.[/QUOTE]

You should have gone for me and rocked out!

[quote name='munch']I've been thinking about this a lot. I've decided that my penis is like an airplane.[/QUOTE]

...it has a cockpit?

[quote name='tiredfornow']same thing. Tell me the story and I'll drink brews with you. :D[/QUOTE]
for awhile now i've been trying to find someone to get in a fight with because i haven't gotten in a fight yet and a couple days ago me and a friend were pretty drunk and i asked him again to punch me in the face and this time he did and we left immediately because people thought we were crazy
that's pretty much it except that later we got into a mini fight but then we got tired and also i couldn't see anything man life

also the show pretty much sucked and i feel dirty

man, you should have asked me, your best pal, to knock you out of your moccasins or whatever weird pair of shoes you wear!

last night, I got so sick off dinner. I was walking to the corner store and started projectile vomiting in the parking lot. I got the spins, my vision went blurry, and I had to lay down on the sidewalk for a while. I think it was cause I didn't eat or drink enough water before and after donating. :(

[quote name='h3llbring3r']As in thread tagging privileges.[/QUOTE]

at least yours weren't revoked in the great "take the privilege from all regular OTT posters" jackassery of a couple years ago.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']at least yours weren't revoked in the great "take the privilege from all regular OTT posters" jackassery of a couple years ago.[/QUOTE]
I'm just not sure why they are being whittled down. I do try and post deals and, unlike most of the posters who do so, I actually use the damn things. I just pisses me off that when I ask about it I don't get a straight answer.

this pizza will save the OTT day!
tumblr_l76sq9Bhg91qzho0po1_500.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yeah guess what frosty how about you gargle my balls how do you like those apples[/QUOTE]

March your ass up here and I'll teach you everything you need to know about being in a fight, Rosa. I'm not afraid to hit a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back