The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that the Japanese make some weird ass stuff...I was looking on Ebay at Full Metal Alchemist stuff, and apparently I could buy myself a Full Metal Alchemist Pencil Case, in addition to about a thousand cosplay outfits. But one thing that looked awesome was they actually sell a replica of Ed's watch he gets next episode. That and they have a Scar action figure.

Daaamn, a new one? well, since long ago, we were talking about grades, I just want to show off a bit here:

I have a 99 average in Calculus.

Go me. Tomorrow, I get to go to Manhattan, and to Multimedia 1.0 to score some deals.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

That's obviously why I didn't know. that's also why didn't know that your icon from a whiles back was a Brute.[/quote]

I thought you played Halo 2? Just not multiplayer? Or didn't get to the Brutes in campaign mode? If you didn't play multiplayer, you missed out on the best part.[/quote]

I did play Halo 2 (once on normal and once on legnedary to see the differences and also once on a couple of missions through co-op because my friend kept nagging me.) You had the Brute avatar before the game was released remember. I wasn't really following the game too much before because I really didn't care too much about it. Just that for an early present, my aunt got it for me (this shows you the extent of how popular/how well known the game is when my Aunt who the only video games she knows about are Mario and Pac-man) gets it for me.

And I've done a little multi-player, but I must say that it seems very subpar. Maybe if you have 4 or more friends or through a large party on Live (which I don't have) then it would be fun, but otherwise I must say that multiplayer really didn't impress me much at all. I thought that with the time that it took them to create this game, that there should have been much, much more. I'm hoping to play Half-Life 2 soon (if i can ever upgrade my computer) which I've heard is a 1000 times better than Halo 2.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

Wordperfect? Why on earth are you using that? :?[/quote]

There are some of the old guard left, I always ask them that and get mumbled replies.[/quote]

It's what's word processor is on my laptop, so I generally use it when I have to do work for school.[/quote]

That sucks that you have Word Perfeect. I hated it when I was using it. And I know the exact problem that you are experiencing. Is it something where you open it up and then for some wierd reason it just automatially restarts the computer? If it's something like that my Aunt had the same problem. Word perfect is far from perfect that it's not even funny. Before I had Microsoft Word, instead of using Word Perfect, I decided only to use wordpad. Far better program if you ask me.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Daaamn, a new one? well, since long ago, we were talking about grades, I just want to show off a bit here:

Go me. Tomorrow, I get to go to Manhattan, and to Multimedia 1.0 to score some deals.[/quote]

Good grade in Calc Sneaky. I had a good grade in there until I stopped going to class and doing the homework. I ended up with a C, which is good enough to transfer

Damn is Duke hard at the end of King of Fighters: Maximum Impact. He has this one move that nearly take half your bar if you get hit by it. Anybody have any tips on it? I know Sneaky has it so maybe he has some.that he can offer.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn Wordperfect! It keeps crashing, and it did it this time while I was trying to save my game doc. I hope I can get this done because it's getting really annoying to have to keep reopening the program.[/quote]

Wordperfect? Why on earth are you using that? :?[/quote]

There are some of the old guard left, I always ask them that and get mumbled replies.[/quote]

It's what's word processor is on my laptop, so I generally use it when I have to do work for school.[/quote]

That sucks that you have Word Perfeect. I hated it when I was using it. And I know the exact problem that you are experiencing. Is it something where you open it up and then for some wierd reason it just automatially restarts the computer? If it's something like that my Aunt had the same problem. Word perfect is far from perfect that it's not even funny. Before I had Microsoft Word, instead of using Word Perfect, I decided only to use wordpad. Far better program if you ask me.[/quote]

No nothing like that, the program just seems to freeze when I try to do things a little too quickly. I accidently pasted something when I wanted to save, when I hit ctrl+z, it froze and doesn't respond, so I have to close it. It's not the first that it's done this, but it's been doing it a little too frequently during this game doc I'm doing.

It's doing fine right now, so I'm just trying to get this done soon. I've got 8 pages done out of 21, so I've got a lot to do.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

That's obviously why I didn't know. that's also why didn't know that your icon from a whiles back was a Brute.[/quote]

I thought you played Halo 2? Just not multiplayer? Or didn't get to the Brutes in campaign mode? If you didn't play multiplayer, you missed out on the best part.[/quote]

I did play Halo 2 (once on normal and once on legnedary to see the differences and also once on a couple of missions through co-op because my friend kept nagging me.) You had the Brute avatar before the game was released remember. I wasn't really following the game too much before because I really didn't care too much about it. Just that for an early present, my aunt got it for me (this shows you the extent of how popular/how well known the game is when my Aunt who the only video games she knows about are Mario and Pac-man) gets it for me.

And I've done a little multi-player, but I must say that it seems very subpar. Maybe if you have 4 or more friends or through a large party on Live (which I don't have) then it would be fun, but otherwise I must say that multiplayer really didn't impress me much at all. I thought that with the time that it took them to create this game, that there should have been much, much more. I'm hoping to play Half-Life 2 soon (if i can ever upgrade my computer) which I've heard is a 1000 times better than Halo 2.[/quote]

Play on Live with 10-16 people. You WILL NOT regret it. :p

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Halo 2 icon.[/quote]

And I've done a little multi-player, but I must say that it seems very subpar. Maybe if you have 4 or more friends or through a large party on Live (which I don't have) then it would be fun, but otherwise I must say that multiplayer really didn't impress me much at all. I thought that with the time that it took them to create this game, that there should have been much, much more. I'm hoping to play Half-Life 2 soon (if i can ever upgrade my computer) which I've heard is a 1000 times better than Halo 2.[/quote]

Play on Live with 10-16 people. You WILL NOT regret it. :p[/quote]

That's what I have haerd. But whatever appeal this game had to me, after playing it I lost all interest in it. It just seems like a game that the developer had plenty of time (I don't think they went back and did the graphics engine/physics engine/every engine from scratch again.) It was a major let down and IMO a blow to the series. why couldn't they put in a few bots? Why, (i'll answer my own question) because A) they were lazy and because Microsoft needs to sell more x boxes so more people can have Live.

/rant over.

[quote name='Trakan']I just spent the last half hour playing games in the new arcade. :lol:[/quote]

Why did he put Plops into there?

I was addicted to it before, and it looks like I will be again... :?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']I just spent the last half hour playing games in the new arcade. :lol:[/quote]

Why did he put Plops into there?

I was addicted to it before, and it looks like I will be again... :?[/quote]

As though CAG wasn't enough of a distraction from work before...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Daaamn, a new one? well, since long ago, we were talking about grades, I just want to show off a bit here:

Go me. Tomorrow, I get to go to Manhattan, and to Multimedia 1.0 to score some deals.[/quote]

Suck-up. :twisted:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Daaamn, a new one? well, since long ago, we were talking about grades, I just want to show off a bit here:

Suck-up. :twisted:[/quote]

Yeah...why can't you be content with an A- like I am? :wink:

Even so, I'd bet that I'm a better student than you are, Penguin-Boy. :twisted:

I've got a B in my programming class ... because I haven't actually done any of the projects. They're only worth 10%. I'd easily have an A otherwise. Sometimes it's just not worth the extra effort. Or any effort, for that matter.

Geometry isn't worth the effort at all. I haven't done a single homework assignment since the 2nd term started and didn't get marked off on his stupid little chart for any of them. I'm actually doing better then last term :p

Why is it that in the CAG arcade, it doesn't show me as the high scorer in Collapse. I beat Traken and it says that it is hiddn.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why is it that in the CAG arcade, it doesn't show me as the high scorer in Collapse. I beat Traken and it says that it is hiddn.[/quote]

Only thing I can think of is that you keep your presence on this site hidden under profile options.

Just gave the CAG Arcade a whirl. Now I think I'm going to be addicted to Tetris all over again. Not that I mind, of course. Its such a classic.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']I'm now modeling my new X-mas avatar. It was designed by MrBadexample and it rocks the house, IMHO. Enjoy.[/quote]

:applause: Very nice, don't know who Mrbadexample is but he doesn't nice work.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='evilpenguin9000']I'm now modeling my new X-mas avatar. It was designed by MrBadexample and it rocks the house, IMHO. Enjoy.[/quote]

:applause: Very nice, don't know who Mrbadexample is but he doesn't nice work.[/quote]

He posts mostly in the Vs. forums, cause he's politically minded. I however can't stand shouting at people who refuse to hear the other side of the argument.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='evilpenguin9000']I'm now modeling my new X-mas avatar. It was designed by MrBadexample and it rocks the house, IMHO. Enjoy.[/quote]

:applause: Very nice, don't know who Mrbadexample is but he doesn't nice work.[/quote]

He posts mostly in the Vs. forums, cause he's politically minded. I however can't stand shouting at people who refuse to hear the other side of the argument.[/quote]

I see, yes and some of us are deff bastards :mrgreen:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why is it that in the CAG arcade, it doesn't show me as the high scorer in Collapse. I beat Traken and it says that it is hiddn.[/quote]

Only thing I can think of is that you keep your presence on this site hidden under profile options.[/quote]

Hmm...I checked it out and well nope, my presence wasn't under hidden in my profile. I just checked back and it was fixed. Now I'm number 1 on three games.

I'll beat it eventually, I just have to get used to it. It's a little different than GameBoy Tetris. You can't turn the blocks while up against the walls, and it feels like the field is a little shorter.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']Geometry sucked for me. All those shapes and angles and crap....uggghhh.[/quote]
Same here. I hated it and wasn't any good at it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'll beat it eventually, I just have to get used to it. It's a little different than GameBoy Tetris. You can't turn the blocks while up against the walls, and it feels like the field is a little shorter.[/quote]

It feels kind of strange playing it with the directional buttons on the computer. I keep wanting to turn it clockwise but by acident do the opposite.

Okay, in case you haven't seen this, I've put together a new image for Deal Posts that haven't leaked onto the web yet. I recycled an old favoruite. This is something we needed when the $5 CC deal occured during the 4th of July.

cagcommie.jpg

If you find a deal of monumental proportions, and cag is the only site that knows it, it becomes a CAG state secret!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm expecting NINE packages in the mail. Cripes.[/quote]
:shock: Thats a lot of packages. Im only expecting Battle for Middle Earth to come in the mail for me right now.

Let me see this...

1. Knowing is Half the Hassle and LAB inserts
2. Driv3r
3. Kisou, Gitaroo Man OSt, The Black Mages
4. Phantasy Star Collection
5. Jin-Roh
6. Lounge Against the Machine, Essence, clock radio
7. Tablet
8. Mark of Kri Standee
9. DS, Tomba 2, Mystic Quest, and Mario RPG
10. Sonic Advance 2, and Advance Wars 2

O.O Shit, 10 packages.

I think I may have found someone who has the potential to surpasses Scar in badassness in FMA....Greed's had his fucking head chopped off and it just grew back.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl's tetris 3 score is unbelievable.[/quote]

Check it again. :D[/quote]

:rofl: Goddamn, how the hell do you do it? I got to maybe 8000 at the highest.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl's tetris 3 score is unbelievable.[/quote]

:rofl: Goddamn, how the hell do you do it? I got to maybe 8000 at the highest.[/quote]

Sorry, trade secret. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl's tetris 3 score is unbelievable.[/quote]

Holy Crap. How'd you just double your score?

Got you beat.

1) SOM, MP, MOHI GBA
2) Flash Card
3) PLAT GBA SP w/MZ
4) BOB, Curb DVD's and Waffle Maker
5) Smallville DVD
6) GBA SP Headphone Adapter
7) Second Curb Set, Ali G
8) Chapelle's Show and W&G DVD's
9) Philadelphia Sports Fan Books
10) MX300 earbuds
11) DNA Squared DVD Set
12) Jeans

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']sblymnl's tetris 3 score is unbelievable.[/quote]

Holy Crap. How'd you just double your score?[/quote]

What can I say? I'm just a bad mother fucker. :D

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Got you beat.

1) SOM, MP, MOHI GBA
2) Flash Card
3) PLAT GBA SP w/MZ
4) BOB, Curb DVD's and Waffle Maker
5) Smallville DVD
6) GBA SP Headphone Adapter
7) Second Curb Set, Ali G
8) Chapelle's Show and W&G DVD's
9) Philadelphia Sports Fan Books
10) MX300 earbuds
11) DNA Squared DVD Set
12) Jeans[/quote]