The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what exactly Latrell Sprewell said to that female fan? I've been scouring the internet and can't find his exact words. I can't believe that the audio clip isn't making the internet rounds, so hopefully somebody can either tell me what he said or direct me to audio clip.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']24th anniversery since John Lennon died.

In case you did not know[/quote]

I did not know that. I probably should though since I'm a Beatles fan. As much as I liked John my favorite Beatle is probably Ringo, it just doesn't get any better then "Octopus's Garden"

Yesterday was the 63rd anniversary of the Pearl Harbor Bombing, and I happened to pick up Saving Private Ryan 60th D-Day Commemorative Edition yesterday.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yesterday was the 63rd anniversary of D-Day, and I happened to pick up Saving Private Ryan 60th D-Day Commemorative Edition yesterday.[/quote]

That I did know, I went to a Sacramento King's basketball game yesterday and they brought out 3 pearl harbor survivors and the entire arena gave them a standing ovation for about 5 minutes, it was really cool

Sgt. Pepper is probably my favorite album of all time. I love every song on that album.

and as far as a favorite Beatle, I would have to go with Paul.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yesterday was the 63rd anniversary of D-Day, and I happened to pick up Saving Private Ryan 60th D-Day Commemorative Edition yesterday.[/quote]

That I did know, I went to a Sacramento King's basketball game yesterday and they brought out 3 pearl harbor survivors and the entire arena gave them a standing ovation for about 5 minutes, it was really cool[/quote]

Too bad I couldn't watch it, but I'll watch it this weekend since it's a great movie. Next week will be good since I won't have all that much to do since it's finals week and I can take most of them online.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sgt. Pepper is probably my favorite album of all time. I love every song on that album.

and as far as a favorite Beatle, I would have to go with Paul.[/quote]

That's an awesome album! I took a Beatles class back in college and the professor hooked us up with about 3-4 cd's full of beatles mp3's, every album, bootlegs, live stuff, and covers. I think he only charged us 5$ too. I think my favorite album would either have to be Sgt. Pepper, The White album(mainly disc 1), let it be, or abbey road.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Youse guys notice how the OTT has all but died since CheapyD installed the ardade? :rofl:[/quote]

Yes I have. I was just thinking of commenting on that. This OTT is either being true to its word (everyone can't remember it) or it's that arcade. It's been going at a snail's pace.

I know I talk alot about FMA, but damn if that show doesn't keep getting better every episode I see. And the cliffhangers at the end of every episode just hook me into watching the next one. A wonder I get anything done anymore.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Youse guys notice how the OTT has all but died since CheapyD installed the ardade? :rofl:[/quote]

Yes I have. I was just thinking of commenting on that. This OTT is either being true to its word (everyone can't remember it) or it's that arcade. It's been going at a snail's pace.[/quote]

I've got a feeling that things will get back to normal once the novelty of the arcade wears off. It can't stay new and shiny forever, you know. :)

I've just finished my final college app. Washington will be in tomorrow; I'm still waiting for a reply from the University of Michigan, and Purdue and Western Michigan have both accepted me.

Being (almost) done is a nice feeling. :D

[quote name='karsh']I know I talk alot about FMA, but damn if that show doesn't keep getting better every episode I see. And the cliffhangers at the end of every episode just hook me into watching the next one. A wonder I get anything done anymore.[/quote]

Truth be told, I haven't seen you talk about anything else in the past few weeks... :wink:

And while we're on the subject of the Beatles, they gave birth to my other screen name. They'll always be one of the world's greatest rock bands, and they deserve to be.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='karsh']I know I talk alot about FMA, but damn if that show doesn't keep getting better every episode I see. And the cliffhangers at the end of every episode just hook me into watching the next one. A wonder I get anything done anymore.[/quote]

Truth be told, I haven't seen you talk about anything else in the past few weeks... :wink:

And while we're on the subject of the Beatles, they gave birth to my other screen name. They'll always be one of the world's greatest rock bands, and they deserve to be.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Youse guys notice how the OTT has all but died since CheapyD installed the ardade? :rofl:[/quote]

Yes I have. I was just thinking of commenting on that. This OTT is either being true to its word (everyone can't remember it) or it's that arcade. It's been going at a snail's pace.[/quote]

I've got a feeling that things will get back to normal once the novelty of the arcade wears off. It can't stay new and shiny forever, you know. :)

I've just finished my final college app. Washington will be in tomorrow; I'm still waiting for a reply from the University of Michigan, and Purdue and Western Michigan have both accepted me.

Being (almost) done is a nice feeling. :D[/quote]

I've noticed that in general it's kind of slowed down the posting for the whole site, but it'll probably go back to normal when everyone's used to the arcade.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Youse guys notice how the OTT has all but died since CheapyD installed the ardade? :rofl:[/quote]

Being (almost) done is a nice feeling. :D[/quote]

I've noticed that in general it's kind of slowed down the posting for the whole site, but it'll probably go back to normal when everyone's used to the arcade.[/quote]

yesterday there had been only 3000 games played when I last checked and today there is 22000 games played. I still hold only one gold and want to play some but my browser keeps screwing up for some weird reason. I think it's that time again to either Adawre it or Spy Sweeper it.

place place place place place place place place

Just trying to shake up the active words list a little, places was only 10 away from the word directaly above it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']I am a new tie wearing.[/quote]

¿Qué?[/quote]

It was a funny thing the imposter Homer said on the Simpsons as I was posting and I was trying to liven up the place. :wink:

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']Soo...my friend just got home from the Marines and I'm over at his house drinking it up in his honor.[/quote]

Cool, I've got a cousin over in South Korea, should be back in April or so.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Soo...my friend just got home from the Marines and I'm over at his house drinking it up in his honor.[/quote]

Cool, I've got a cousin over in South Korea, should be back in April or so.[/quote]
This is only 1 of my many friends who joined the service.
Of my original "crew" of friends in high school, 6 of them joined some branch of the military.

I've got "Story of a Girl" stuck in my head.

Why is it always the stupid pop songs that get caught in your mind? I mean, I like it, but I'd really rather not have it bouncing around in that empty space between my ears for much longer. An hour is long enough...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='karsh']I know I talk alot about FMA, but damn if that show doesn't keep getting better every episode I see. And the cliffhangers at the end of every episode just hook me into watching the next one. A wonder I get anything done anymore.[/quote]

Wow, I just saw Eminem's new video. It's the video for Like Toy Soldiers (one of my favorite songs off of his new album) and it was pretty damn good.

I just finished Battle Royale. That is one seriously fucking messed up movie, but probably in my top 10. Now I wish I got the special edition, and not just the directors cut.

I just finished watching a trailer for Ichi the Killer.

Wow.

WOW.

That movie looks so god damn fucked up. I'm actually considering removieng the unrated version from my netfliz queue (it's next).

God damn.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='CaseyRyback']deadzone better be watching South Park :lol:[/quote]

What's it about?[/quote]

what else would it be about besides the dead zone :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='CaseyRyback']deadzone better be watching South Park :lol:[/quote]

What's it about?[/quote]

what else would it be about besides the dead zone :lol:[/quote]

Ahhh, haven't seen any commercials or anything. How was it?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just finished watching a trailer for Ichi the Killer.

Wow.

WOW.

That movie looks so god damn shaq-fued up. I'm actually considering removieng the unrated version from my netfliz queue (it's next).

God damn.[/quote]

Yeah, it's definitely fucked up. Only thing I've seen that comes close in fuck-up-edness is Vistor Q, but that's a whole different beast.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I'm back. Hello to anybody who cares.

Oh yea, went back to my first Eliza avatar.[/quote]

She needs a santa hat. ;)

EDIT:

eliza1el.jpg

:D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just finished watching a trailer for Ichi the Killer.

Wow.

WOW.

That movie looks so god damn shaq-fued up. I'm actually considering removieng the unrated version from my netfliz queue (it's next).

God damn.[/quote]

Yeah, it's definitely shaq-fued up. Only thing I've seen that comes close in shaq-fu-up-edness is Vistor Q, but that's a whole different beast.[/quote]

One of the most freakishly violent movies I've seen. Tongue cutting, lots of torture, slicing, ooh :twisted:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']crazytalkx, I think I figured out where I have seen your avatar, it's from Super Milk Chan, rihgt?[/quote]

Correct

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='DigitalSpace']I'm back. Hello to anybody who cares.

Oh yea, went back to my first Eliza avatar.[/quote]

She needs a santa hat. ;)[/quote]

I don't feel like adding one. I'm not really that much of a festive person when it comes to the holidays. But since everyone else is doing it, maybe I'll see what I can whip up if I get really bored.

Edit: Ok, I just saw that you put something together - thanks!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']crazytalkx, I think I figured out where I have seen your avatar, it's from Super Milk Chan, rihgt?[/quote]

youdumbass.gif
[/quote]

And that's where I have seen the pic of her from the show.

I can't wait for tommorow. I get to go to Blockbuster and see what they have, and if they don't have anything good, Im gonna get the money on my account put on my card and take it down to the one near my mom's residence right now, and see what they have. And I'm also gonna either pick up Cradle of Filths new album, Nymphetamine, or Coal Chambers Dark Days album.

[quote name='Moxio']Woohoo, got my copy of KH: CoM. IT ROCKS.[/quote]

I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I got KOTOR 2 today, but Halo 2 clan matches kept me away. I'll start it tomorrow morning, but then in the afternoon I have to pick up KH. :shock: What am I gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back