The OTTCast feat Moxio and Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']What do you mean by "tech schools" exactly? You'll need to have a good grasp of algebra at least.[/quote]

Like Texas State Technical College and yeah, I have done Algebra and all before. However, I appear to have gotten rusty at since I haven't done any advanced Math all summer long.

Like I said, the problem is just that I LOATHE all higher end algebra and above.

EDIT: Yes, my story idea was quite absurd in nature, I still think it could be good with enough attention and detail to it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Like Texas State Technical College and yeah, I have done Algebra and all before. However, I appear to have gotten rusty at since I haven't done any advanced Math all summer long.

Like I said, the problem is just that I LOATHE all higher end algebra and above.

EDIT: Yes, my story idea was quite absurd in nature, I still think it could be good with enough attention and detail to it.[/quote]
Well if nothing else, you may have to take an remedial algebra course or something, isn't exactly a deal breaker.

paa_episode_two-dialogue_balls.jpg

Is it better to do sit ups with your knees bent or up on something like a bed? Seems like it pulls at my stomach muscles more with my legs on my bed.

Getting a little bit of a belly back and I want to zap it while it's still easy.

Some of the films that criterion selects baffles me. Bottle Rocket for example, i never have liked. It just doesn't seem to deserve any special attention to me.

[quote name='st0neface']I hear running around in a blind rage punching whatever comes your way burns calories much more effectively.[/quote]

Haha, don't want to burn calories just tighten muscles.

In a twist at the end, you find out that the Father was actually a serial killer who had killed the biological father and replaced him when the children were still at a very young age. He was going to kill the mother but became attached to her as a fuck-toy/plaything so the kids and mother grow up leading messed up lives of frequent abuse.

[quote name='crystalklear64']In a twist at the end, you find out that the Father was actually a serial killer who had killed the biological father and replaced him when the children were still at a very young age. He was going to kill the mother but became attached to her as a fuck-toy/plaything so the kids and mother grow up leading messed up lives of frequent abuse.[/quote]

That was a good episode of Full House.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']That was a good episode of Full House.[/quote]

There's no such thing as a not-good episode of Full House.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:drool: @ The Third Man and Bottle Rocket.

Hope the DDD sale is after their release.[/quote]

I'd like to see a Criterion release of Fargo. I still can't understand why they chose to do Chasing Amy and not Clerks. Chasing Amy is my least favorite Smith film.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'd like to see a Criterion release of Fargo. I still can't understand why they chose to do Chasing Amy and not Clerks. Chasing Amy is my least favorite Smith film.[/quote]

Because Chasing Amy is a "serious" movie... with lesbians.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'd like to see a Criterion release of Fargo. I still can't understand why they chose to do Chasing Amy and not Clerks. Chasing Amy is my least favorite Smith film.[/quote]

:shame:

Chasing Amy is my favorite Kevin Smith film.

[quote name='prmononoke']:shame:

Chasing Amy is my favorite Kevin Smith film.[/quote]

The only explanation can be that you have an unhealthy fixation on Joey Lauren Adams-Smith

[quote name='corrosivefrost']pr - i don't see why not... boot camp is a boot loader... and intel is the proper architecture for vista...[/quote]

Makes sense.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The only explanation can be that you have an unhealthy fixation on Joey Lauren Adams-Smith[/quote]

I do, actually. But why did you add "Smith?"

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']TF2 in about 10 minutes. Get ready people.[/QUOTE]
Who's playing?

I was hoping to get as many people by posting in here. I got me and jim so far. Maybe even Panda and you? And perhaps that black motherfucker too.

I dig Joey Lauren Adams. She looks like my hairstylist.

Speaking of Kevin Smith, Smith testifies that Watchmen is great. Considering Smith's comic book love, I think Watchmen just may cause me to spontaneously combust.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Nice, my neighbor that works for Digitech cleaned out his office and gave me about 30 Guitar stomp boxes, a 125w amp and some other pedals! :whee:[/QUOTE]
Jealous!
I've only bought a wah-pedal. I figure I'll get a decent clean tube amp before I go for a dedicated distortion pedal or some of the other cool stuff like a phaser.

What kind of amp was it?

What's with all of these multi-hour premieres going on? Prison Break, Bones, and House get 2 hour premieres while Heroes is going for 3 hours.

That chasemurata kid did that bah-ba ba-ba-baah
mattyoungin.gif
att Youngin' it!
straight dirty.

Oh, man...Back to School is on TV Land right now. Best Rodney Dangerfield movie ever...besides Easy Money.

Anyone know where I can find a MP3 Download of the title song "Back to School" by Jude Cole?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh man, I had forgotten about the time a drunken Casey Rybread called Orson Welles a "fat $$$$$$."

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

To clarify, this was in regards to his much later career when he was just doing work to cash paychecks. He did eat himself into ruin though, just like Brando.

In respect to Mr. Ryback's decree, I shan't continue that discussion (in public). O:)

And why don't you post in the wrasslin' thread anymore? It was nice to see new opinions/a new face in the mix. :bouncy:

[quote name='chasemurata']In respect to Mr. Ryback's decree, I shan't continue that discussion (in public). O:)

And why don't you post in the wrasslin' thread anymore? It was nice to see new opinions/a new face in the mix. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Because I was banned.

And what the Hell are you talkin' about, "new face"? I've been posting in there for a couple of years.

Aw, man. Why that post get deleted? It took me a few minutes of work to make those golden arches. :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Nice, my neighbor that works for Digitech cleaned out his office and gave me about 30 Guitar stomp boxes, a 125w amp and some other pedals! :whee:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, dude. If you're looking to sell any, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back