The OTTCast feat Moxio and Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']

You STILL stuck at the barn/house area? I told you it was the hardest part of the game

fucking man up and do it!!![/QUOTE]

Oh I've tried many times.

I've gotten to where I can get inside the next house maybe half the time and then my boys clear out floor 1. Then taking out floor 2 is a bitch. One time I think I was down to just one last guy on an MG42 but he managed to turn around and cap me before I sited him up. :cry:

[quote name='wubb']Oh I've tried many times.

I've gotten to where I can get inside the next house maybe half the time and then my boys clear out floor 1. Then taking out floor 2 is a bitch. One time I think I was down to just one last guy on an MG42 but he managed to turn around and cap me before I sited him up. :cry:[/quote]

Is that the house to the left of the house with the barn?

If so, yeah that house sucks, and was the hardest part of the level

[quote name='manthing']Is that the house to the left of the house with the barn?

If so, yeah that house sucks, and was the hardest part of the level[/QUOTE]

It's the one with Swastika banners hanging from the roof outside. Labeled 'F'

I also switched gears for a bit and went for house B (that's the barn) but I didn't make a ton of headway there. Managed to climb up the busted silo once but it didn't seem like I could do anything from up there and ended up falling when I went to go back down the ladder and died. :whistle2:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. My trial offer was cancelled on its own. I got scared they were going to charge me $60 since I didn't cancel Friday.

Hey, wahoo, buy SR off me for $11 and pay by check. I'll throw in another really good one of those things I sent you last time too, this time from 2008 and no shaky cam. :cool:

Hmm, I don't know jimbo, I just bought a new CD and CC at the same time so I'm a lil' low. Can you wait 'til Friday so I can balance my weekly budget?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']bad dallow!

I wonder where the september update for YF360G.com is?[/QUOTE]

Even with all the reminders I still forgot. :)

I left them a message Saturday and the lady told me it was cancelled Sunday. They work weekends?

[quote name='wubb']It's the one with Swastika banners hanging from the roof outside. Labeled 'F'[/quote]

That's the Ratzi HQ...

Yup that building sucks, but once you clear that house, the rest of the game is downhill...

----------------------------

A 1 hour staff meeting and only 6 posts?

:shame:

Sure thing, wahoo. :cool:

---

google_lovespreads.jpg

3G phone will be here tomorrow or Thursday!

Went to a giant Asian supermarket yesterday... Dang at the ladies.

Made some Korean bulgogi and washed it down with cold sake. It came out quite well. Kinda proud.

[quote name='lordwow']No one posts in the OTT no more?[/QUOTE]

We all want to redraft in light of the league rule changes.

I think everyone was clamoring for a 6AM draft time.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What's bulgogi again? I think my buddy makes that.[/QUOTE]

Kind of a Korean beef BBQ thing.

Morning, OTT.

Vacation Day = Epic Win!!!

Well, my XBox 360 died again...This was the replacement for my replacement for my replacement. Cool thing is I already have the box they sent it back in from last year, so all I needed to do was print the shipping label MS sent me. When did the address change from MCAllen to Mesquite, TX? Anyway, it's already on it's way...hopefully the hurricane doesn't interfere with transit.

We have this microwave/toaster oven/convection oven combination deal in the break room, and it cooks up a damn fine quesadilla.

[quote name='Maklershed']Awww .. nobody found my "pod cats" thread funny. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better I think it's a little funny that nobody thinks it's funny.

First thread in the OT forum, manthing. He just asked if somebody could sell his shit for him cause he can't wait 7 more days to do so himself.

[quote name='dallow']sweet, LP![/quote]

When is yours coming? Oh and it should be unlocked since I was emailed instructions on how to activate it, but I'm going with AT&T anyways.

Tomorrow or Thurs.
They are actually locked, just not activated. Since we had to sign up for a plan anyway though, we have no choice.

I'm happy though. With the discount.

How is the phone port thing going to work though?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need a toaster oven or just a toaster.

And a couch.

Badly.[/QUOTE]

..We are getting rid of our brand new sofa in November because we are buying new furniture :lol:

Come get it. $300!

[quote name='dallow']Tomorrow or Thurs.
They are actually locked, just not activated. Since we had to sign up for a plan anyway though, we have no choice.

How is the phone port thing going to work though?[/quote]

I'll let you know today...I have to call to activate/port and then do the iTunes thing from what the email says. Problem is that my home PC died and I don't have a way to use iTunes...I could try on my older PC but I think it would cause other issues there....Wonder if I can just stop by an AT&T store and activate there.

[quote name='dallow']Tomorrow or Thurs.

How is the phone port thing going to work though?[/quote]

Phone port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back