The OTTCast feat Moxio and Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']what's on it?[/quote]

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade includes the following 5 free arcade games on an in package disc:
  1. Feeding Frenzy
  2. Luxor 2
  3. Boom Boom Rocket
  4. Pac-Man Championship Edition
  5. Uno
You should get one Dallow...they're like $15 at GS/EB and if you use the 25% off coupon this week + Edge you can get it for about $10

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade includes the following 5 free arcade games on an in package disc:
  1. Feeding Frenzy
  2. Luxor 2
  3. Boom Boom Rocket
  5. Uno
You should get one Dallow...they're like $15 at GS/EB and if you use the 25% off coupon this week + Edge you can get it for about $10[/quote]

I'd love to find it at EB, but I never run into it when there's a coupon

And I can't find it on the website either

I would only want it for Pac Man and BBR

[quote name='manthing']I'd love to find it at EB, but I never run into it when there's a coupon

And I can't find it on the website either

I would only want it for Pac Man and BBR[/quote]

Weird, I see them all the time here.

[quote name='dallow']pretty cheap.
Let's play UNO. No one plays Doom online any more. :([/quote]

I forget, is DOOM co-op? I have it, but I haven't played in a long while.

[quote name='dallow']yup

Let's kill each other over and over in deathmatch mode too for the cheese too. :cool:[/quote]

Sure...how many kills for the cheese?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade includes the following 5 free arcade games on an in package disc:
  1. Feeding Frenzy
  2. Luxor 2
  3. Boom Boom Rocket
  5. Uno
You should get one Dallow...they're like $15 at GS/EB and if you use the 25% off coupon this week + Edge you can get it for about $10[/quote]
Feed Frenzy is probably the best game on that disc. Pac Man is waaay to hard for me. Uno is boring. Luxor 2 is mediocre. I haven't tried Boom Boom Rocket yet.

I also picked up the other arcade compilation for like $6 after coupon. That one's not so good.

So I finished Castle Crashers...Just need the 2 more multilayer achievements, the Arena and Quaf comps. I'm going back to see if I can find all of the weapons and to see how many more characters I can unlock...I can't see this game getting old, anytime soon :D.

[quote name='dallow']I love boom boom rocket but it sucks on the 360s dpad.

I think one for 50 & 100 kills.[/quote]

Use a GH guitar...

[quote name='dallow']pretty cheap.
Let's play UNO. No one plays Doom online any more. :([/quote]

I tried finding a coop game for the past 2 weeks. Only found 1 game that whole time with me and two other guys. If you wanna play, set up a time and lets do some coop.

[quote name='dallow']that's blasphemy but a neat idea lp.
Hopefully this weekend rock.[/quote]

it's one of the intended settings.

--

curse you LP, curse you and your damn having of the k.i.s.s and medic cheese. :p

First day of me Senior year. Calc III seems like it'll be an interesting little bitch. Especially since there are only five people, including me, in the class.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']First day of me Senior year. Calc III seems like it'll be an interesting little bitch. Especially since there are only five people, including me, in the class.[/quote]

no slackin'!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just wait for Duke Nukem, guys.[/quote]

Wonder if that 8 player coop is true. Thats a little too much.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wubb, I'll trade you Dark Sector for something. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I sold all of my crappy games that I was looking to unload! :whee:

Let me know if you'd take any OG Xbox games I guess. (I have them listed)

This month, dallow.

AFAIK, it's been done for a while, it just had to go through certification and then they have to fit it where they'd like in the calendar.

God damnit, I must resist the cheap MicroSDs at Woot. I have an unopened 2GB and two 1GBs, but I feel like it's such cheap memory in case I need it for a phone, PSP, or MP3 player.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']curse you LP, curse you and your damn having of the k.i.s.s and medic cheese. :p[/quote]

The Kay Eye Ess Ess was pretty easy, I got it local co-op...beat up my little sis each time :D.

The medic is even easier if you have 4 controllers ;) I can help you out with that one if you want.

[quote name='dallow']When is Duke Nukem coming out?[/quote]

According to OXM...this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back