The OTTCast feat Moxio and Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clearly, you like dick." - daphatty

"No one gives a shit." - wubb

"you are a tard" - LinkinPrime

Hmm...we can't possibly get infracted if we model our personal attacks after moderator quotes?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']Hrmm...

11 free GH3/GH4 Metallica songs with preorder of the new album...

:whistle2:k[/quote]

I know. I bit. :oops:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Old number porting into new phone service.[/quote]

It's simple as fuck. There's an option in the iTunes activation for it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Clearly, you like dick." - daphatty

"Friggin' tard." - LinkinPrime

Hmm...we can't possibly get infracted if we model our personal attacks after moderator quotes?[/quote]

Yeah, you can. :[
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought you didn't like Megan Fox TFN :whistle2:k[/quote]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4345123&postcount=168

Remember how easy it was for me to rile everybody up by saying ''Who cares... I don't even know who Brett Favre is''? Well, that Megan Fox thread had the same exact reaction. I'm so sure I'd be serious about calling a really skinny woman a fat slut. :cool:

[quote name='dallow']I've a newfound appreciation for a cold glass of sparkling mineral water.[/QUOTE]

with gas or flat?

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Clearly, you like dick." - daphatty

"Friggin' tard." - LinkinPrime

Hmm...we can't possibly get infracted if we model our personal attacks after moderator quotes?[/quote]

I never said "Friggin' tard."

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but neither is calling wubb "Smuggy McSmuggerson".[/QUOTE]

No, that one is.

[quote name='wubb']I put an ad on CL for a 1337 gamer to beat COD2 on my 360. :cool: Best $50 I'll ever spend.[/quote]

I'll do it for you Wubb. :cool:

If Manthing could do it while drunk, I am pretty sure I could do it.

EDIT: That is no different then the million harrasing names I have been called before Wubb, but you don't see me crying. I just ignore it if I don't like it. So if you don't like Brak just ignore him man.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I don't remember LP saying "Friggin' Tard." But I think he did call uGaymer a tard.[/quote]

No...he assumes I did.

EDIT: Mojimbo...for the record I said "you are a tard" and I decided to remove it right after...It wasn't directed at gamer x.

[quote name='darthbudge']I'll do it for you Wubb. :cool:

If Manthing could do it while drunk, I am pretty sure I could do it.[/QUOTE]

Alright you get to my place and I'll honor the deal.

I remember when we could tell wubb he sucked male genitalia and he would say ''Haha, not at Halo 3!'' instead of handing out infractions. :'[

[quote name='tiredfornow']I remember when we could tell wubb he sucked male genitalia and he would say ''Haha, not at Halo 3!'' instead of handing out infractions. :'[[/QUOTE]

I know! :/

Like when they deleted the whole OTT because you and senorwahoo were trading mixtapes? Good times.[quote name='LinkinPrime']No...he assumes I did.

EDIT: Mojimbo...for the record I said "you are a tard" and I decided to remove it right after...It wasn't directed at gamer x.[/QUOTE]Fixed!

I like flat mineral water but it's nearly impossible to find. Had some flat Evian mineral water once and it was great.

Actually maybe I should make my CL posting a trade. I'll 1000 Tetris Evolution on their 360 and they 1000 COD2 on mine. I could be on to something here.

[quote name='dallow']dang. I haven't even thought of mixing it.

I'm curious as to what my cat would do with carbonated water though.[/quote]

Definately try mixing it. I like mixing it with Pomegranate juice alot.

[quote name='darthbudge']

If Manthing could do it while drunk, I am pretty sure I could do it.
[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='wubb']Alright you get to my place and I'll honor the deal.[/quote]

fuck that noise...

Release that SSI check from your tight grip, cash it, and buy Fudge a plane ticket

Surely 400 GPs is worth ~$400?

[quote name='manthing']fuck that noise...

Release that SSI check from your tight grip, cash it, and buy Fudge a plane ticket

Surely 400 GPs is worth ~$400?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I set my price and that's that.

[quote name='wubb']Izze soda is basically fruit juice mixed with carbonated water. They're good.[/quote]

I saw those at a convenience store on the weekend, never paid attention to them until you mentioned them. I was going to buy one but I went with a peach Snapple instead :p

Did you get paid for that face melting medicine yet, budge?[quote name='wubb']"Flat is the way to go." -- TFN

So true.[/quote]

Its the way to go!

I like them because they are very similar to soda but since it's fruit juice and water they're a lot better for you. At least I tell myself that.

Hmm, the Arcade disc arrived at my post office at 7AM this morning according to the DC so I'm not sure it'll be delivered today. :whistle2:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back