The OTTCast feat Moxio and Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']The day he came back. He thought he'd be cute and sarcastically ask for ROMs. :cool:[/quote]
I must have missed that. For good or no?

A 125w Johnson?

Didn't know such a thing existed.

Theres an older amp that has 125 per speaker with 2 speakers, and if thats it, thats a hell of an amp, especially free. Grats.

Woot's got a pretty nice deal on 2GB MicroSDs today. $6.50 +$5 shipping for two, with adapters, so if you buy two sets they're $4.50 for each card.

Too bad I already have a 2GB and two 1GBs sealed... I really shouldn't buy more.

Also, lol @ them expecting the sell the random shirts at shirt.woot for $10.

This food is awesome! It's like the basic food you can live off of and it's very tasty! And what's cool is that after you eat it you feel all strong and shyt! If u play games, like if you are a gamer, u gotta be strong to play games so you can pwn the world!! Also after you eat this you will feel like going to the gym or bboying or doing any physical activity in a much less time frame than eating something else, say like a sammich.

energy and strength are necessary to develop your SKILLZ! making this food is easy mode... it only requires a little bit of SKILLZ... like u dont even need to write it all in caps anymore, it's skillz now.

:wall: How the fuck is it Tuesday already? ...grrrr. Working is so played out. So played. :cry:

---

Edit: :rofl: This girls took it [thread=195845]here[/thread]

This is hillarious

Oy ..they're still going at it. Although, really this is all chase's fault. For starting this podcast dumbness and involving Matt in the first place and now making a completely unnecessary thread, thinly veiled as a request for assistance, just to call Matt out as a stalker.

(morning OTT)

[quote name='st0neface']Oooh, the beginning of the end of The Shield starts tonight.[/QUOTE]

Hot damn. Thanks for the reminder as I wouldn't have remembered.

Is The Shield taped in HD now? (Is FX in HD anywhere?) I don't think I get FX in HD but we're getting more HD channels on the 22nd.

[quote name='st0neface']I've never seen FX in HD, and according to wikipedia it's still in SD.[/QUOTE]

Bummer.

wow changed the league rules a few days ago. Why if those had been the rules from the beginning my draft strategy would have been totally different. I call redraft! :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I'll start Assassin's Creed tonight. :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

It's funny you said that, because I just beat Assassin's Creed last night.

Lets party, Soodmeg!:whee:[quote name='darthbudge']:whee:

What are we partying for TFN?[/quote]

I don't think we need a reason for partying, deebee. :roll:

If you really need a reason for partying, I guess you could just celebrate another fine Tuesday brought to us by the good lord. :whistle2:#

[quote name='tiredfornow']Lets party, Soodmeg!:whee:

I don't think we need a reason for partying, deebee. :roll:

If you really need a reason for partying, I guess you could just celebrate another fine Tuesday brought to us by the good lord. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Its the morning TFN? Damn morning people and your energy.

....7am is not when Humans are suppose to be awake. I choose a career partly based on never having to get up before noon.

We need another car...had to sell mine when we moved because it wouldnt have made it the 700 miles to NC.

Bah Humbug I say, Bah Humbug.

[quote name='wubb']What's the fourth S?[/quote]

Shit, Shower, Shave, Sportscenter.

Nothing worse than going through the morning listening to nothing but boring ass baseball.

Baseball barely qualifies as a sport.

I saw an interview with Costas and the IOC chairman where the French dude kept saying softball was partly voted out of the Olympics because members mistakenly think of it as the female version of baseball. Yeah it's not the exact same sport but they are pretty damn similar aren't they?

Morning OTT

----------------------

Hey Pengo, beat COD2 yet?

:rofl:

I hear Viva Pinata 2 is out this week...

Seems like your type of :baby: game

-----------------------

Teefer, Fudge:

Anything new & hot in the streets?

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

----------------------

Hey Pengo, beat COD2 yet?

:rofl:

I hear Viva Pinata 2 is out this week...

Seems like your type of :baby: game

-----------------------

Teefer, Fudge:

Anything new & hot in the streets?[/quote]

Hey Manthing, tonight let's play some Mercs 2.

[quote name='Soodmeg']God damn I wish baseball would just go away already. My morning 4S is always fucked up by baseball.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing but about football. People up in the OTTs talk about it, all my friends talk about it, and worst of all .. all the people at work talk about it (including the women who clearly know nothing but try to parrot what they heard on the news in the morning).

[quote name='wubb']I saw an interview with Costas and the IOC chairman where the French dude kept saying softball was partly voted out of the Olympics because members mistakenly think of it as the female version of baseball. Yeah it's not the exact same sport but they are pretty damn similar aren't they?[/quote]

The reason I heard during the olympic coverage is that it's being done away with cause the American team is so dominating that there's no competition.

[quote name='darthbudge']Later OTT.[/quote]

Smell ya later.

*shrugs* @ mangthing

I started up Tales of Vesperia last night and I'm not really feeling it. I think I'll start going after some backlog before Silent Hill comes out.

I need to finish up collecting shit in Assassin's Creed, play through Ep 1/2 on Orange Box, not really excited about starting GTAIV on 360 since I played through it on PS3 first and I need to finish up Mass Effect. :oops: Lots of crap I need to finish.

Mak hates the foosball?

You bald commie bastard!!!!!!!

:bomb:

I'm calling DHS and telling them to save you a nice room down in Cuba

:booty:

TFN - send Tales of Vesperia to me please.

[quote name='manthing']

I'm calling DHS and telling them to save you a nice room down in Cuba

:booty:[/quote]

Ohhh .. do they televise their women's volleyball down there? :drool:

Nope, I'm hopelessly stuck manthing. Want to come by and get past this letter mission part for me?

[quote name='Maklershed']
The reason I heard during the olympic coverage is that it's being done away with cause the American team is so dominating that there's no competition.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what the announcers/Costas were saying all through the Olympics and probably the real story but the IOC pres downplayed that in favor of the theory that people mistake it for a female version of baseball. Sounded like a bunch of BS to me.

Said the reason baseball is being dropped is mainly due to drug abuse in the MLB. :whistle2:| Then he also said that they want to see MLB players in the games just like the best play in all the other sports. So MLB players use drugs but you also want them in the Olympics and both of these reasons are why it's being cut. Sweet.

Anyway they are considering some sports to replace them (and baseball and softball are among the ones being considered.) One of them is golf which to me would make a lot of sense given that players from all over the world win PGA and LPGA events.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I hate you guys.[/quote]

nelson_ha_ha-736536.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

[quote name='wubb']Nope, I'm hopelessly stuck manthing. Want to come by and get past this letter mission part for me?
[/quote]

You STILL stuck at the barn/house area? I told you it was the hardest part of the game

fucking man up and do it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back