The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Hersheypark has a duel coaster like that with water guns on it so you can shoot the other riders.[/QUOTE]

Orly? Hmm...

[quote name='Maklershed']Hersheypark has a duel coaster like that with water guns on it so you can shoot the other riders.[/QUOTE]I was just about to talk to you about Hershey Park Mak.

I'm thinking I should go there soon, but unlikely I'll get there. Might just wait until next season. I really want to ride Sky Rush. I moved back to Maryland 2 months ago, so I'm less than 2 hours away from the park.

If there's an OTT meetup in NY/PA (somewhere along the Mid-Atlantic), I'd probably show up since it's my area.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh you're missing out on a good time. Sitting in the front seat of The Great Bear is one of the best feelings ever.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Mak, however...

[quote name='eldergamer']There's not enough ativan,xanax, or valium in the world to get me on a coaster.[/QUOTE]

Ask me about the time Number 84 slipped under the bar on The Comet at Hersheypark and I basically had to Bear Hug him the entire time so he wouldn't fly off the ride.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lets do an OTT meetup.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
If there's an OTT meetup in NY/PA (somewhere along the Mid-Atlantic), I'd probably show up since it's my area.[/QUOTE]

I would do an OTT meetup at Hersheypark.

I would disagree, but I've never left the east coast, so I wouldn't really know.

Still, when I see pictures of the west coast, it sure looks nicer than the east...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's talk like a pirate, not drink like one.[/QUOTE]

Or, eat like a Pirate.

Free donut at Krispy Kreme today if you talk like one. Free dozen if you dress like one.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/apartment...lazed-donut-day-at-krispy-kreme-september-19/

Was wondering why in Mass Effect 2 I kept running out of fuel when flying threw the nebulas. Upon reflection, I think it might be because i just didnt buy enough. Only bought 100 units and thought that was all my tank held.
Kept running out after 10 seconds and being forced back. Thought i had to wait for something to unlock or navigate a carefull path around the gas.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah, those 80 degree days in the middle of January sure do stink.[/QUOTE]

We have 80 degree days in the middle of January too .. its called Florida.

CALL-ME-MATEY-MASTER.jpg

e49a4746bcc49ba9f562ca0702e12274.600x400.nopad

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah, those 80 degree days in the middle of January sure do stink.[/QUOTE]

But we more than make up for that with frozen precipitation.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So far the office feels much more like the old office. They fixed some of the issues from last season already.[/QUOTE]

It was surprisingly not terrible. Parks was great too.

For people who have played Borderlands 2: Did they fix that thing where when you leave an area and come back that everything has repopulated? I hated having to reclear areas multiple times just because I'm passing through to get somewhere else.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So far the office feels much more like the old office. They fixed some of the issues from last season already.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trakan']It was surprisingly not terrible. Parks was great too.[/QUOTE]

I would like to report a violation...there was football on last night. FOOTBALL!!! And you're talking Must See TV? Turn in your man cards!

They were good...until my wife came to bed, took the remote from me and put on the end of Grey's Anatomy. I am not a man...

[quote name='Maklershed']The Game came out on Criterion bluray this week and nobody told me?![/QUOTE]

I was just typing that as you posted...then again, I am always late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back