The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Is this the longest running OTT thread yet? Dear Lord...[/QUOTE]

Your sad, pathetic life won't be made any better by this thread reaching 500 posts any quicker, so shut the fuck up.

Thar be a gun show today.

photo-2.jpg

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Your sad, pathetic life won't be made any better by this thread reaching 500 posts any quicker, so shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

You're almost never even in the OTT threads, who are you again?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thar be a gun show today.
[/QUOTE]

Does the stock fold or is it pinned? And you have a Gadsden are you trying to get on a watch list?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You're almost never even in the OTT threads, who are you again?[/QUOTE]

I happen to like Pittfallharry. He certainly contributes more than you do AND he doesn't insinuate that the world would be a better place if I didn't have kids! :cry:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Does the stock fold or is it pinned? And you have a Gadsden are you trying to get on a watch list?[/QUOTE]

Sushyurface.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Its Sony, what else did you expect...?[/QUOTE]

An easy process where you open the back of the system and insert the drive like the Xbox. Sony let me down on this one. It took about two weeks to install this drive with the back and forth formatting I had to go through with it and the defective portable drive. But it's done and I have 300 GB of free space on my PS3.

Wore the baby on m front, had one kid on a back pack leash and another running around today at the 911-Safety Agencies Open House. Awesome parenting.

I feel pretty lost in Mass Effect so far, I'm just shooting and running head on into enemies. I don't get the combat or tactics yet. May just set it to easy.
Also need to start Beyond Good and Evil HD, had it on my list for months now.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I happen to like Pittfallharry. He certainly contributes more than you do AND he doesn't insinuate that the world would be a better place if I didn't have kids! :cry:
[/QUOTE]

Joking...for the...loss?

P.S. I know you guys don't like sports, but Lil' Chavez had a horrible gameplan. Those who saw know what I'm talking about...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think the wife and I are going to try for a kid this spring.[/QUOTE]

How long have you guys been trying? Also, good luck! :lol:

Sorry if I offended anybody with that little joke. Everybody sure does their best to dig into me I thought it was nearly anything goes around here.

/handshake

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']How long have you guys been trying? Also, good luck! :lol:

Sorry if I offended anybody with that little joke. Everybody sure does their best to dig into me I thought it was nearly anything goes around here.

/handshake[/QUOTE]

:lol: You apologized. You are too WEAK for the OTT! Getouttahereeeeeeeee.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I called Ms. Napolitano on you, she said already knew.[/QUOTE]

TREASON!

And Vick opens the game by thwoing an interception in the end zone to a guy thats double covered.

It's like he literally didn't see the two Ravens in front of him.

Edit: And after a commercial break the team stadium is still boooing. Then, as I type, the Ravens fumble on the first play at the 15 and the Eagles recover. And the crowd erupts in a cheer.

For all the shit that Seth mcFarland gets for being a hack and stealing his ideas and not being funny, he was hilarious on SNL. And whenever I've seen him in interviews and panels he's genuinely funny and great at improv.

[quote name='Maklershed']Are you a tea party person Temp?[/QUOTE]

Not really. It was largely co-opted by neo-cons once Obama took office. They like to use the flag as their symbol, but that's really only a recent development.

I do like the tea baggers that were around back when Bush was in office though. All 12 of them.

The replacement refs are letting the ravens eagles game get out of hand. the benches just cleared. The Eagles scored an interception and while they were celebrating, one raven tackled one eagle from behind 15 seconds after the play was over while another raven about 30 yards away punched a second, then all hell broke loose.

And there's been a five minute delay because the refs don't know where to spot the ball. And the crowd is booing like crazy.

Edit: and they just moved the ball again.

I can't believe that Arizona won that game. AZ fans should still want to kill Wisenhunt for not kneeling then punting at the end of the game.

And the fucking Cowboys specials teams has eaten asshole today. They need to get their shit together.

The replacement refs in the eagles game just claled a forward pass in the grasp a fumble recoverd by the ravens. I've enevr seen anything like it. I mean, it's not like the fumble/pass confusion in the famous pats snow bowl. It's not even close. The announcers are stunned.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The replacement refs in the eagles game just claled a forward pass in the grasp a fumble recoverd by the ravens. I've enevr seen anything like it. I mean, it's not like the fumble/pass confusion in the famous pats snow bowl. It's not even close. The announcers are stunned.[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8386973/nfl-pulls-replacement-ref-new-orleans-saints-game

I wonder if any of their refs were Ravens fans.

Hey Casey, you forgot to make a pick, thus you were forced a Bye, and are still in the pool.

Your odds of winning went up considerably today. Don't miss any more picks!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Casey, you forgot to make a pick, thus you were forced a Bye, and are still in the pool.

Your odds of winning went up considerably today. Don't miss any more picks![/QUOTE]

Cool. fucking Thursday games throughout the whole season threw me off. I knew there was a game, but it didn't register to make a pick.

Aside from the grain in the radioactive waste, the Black Mesa mod is fantastic. Everyone who likes Half Life should check it out.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Aside from the grain in the radioactive waste, the Black Mesa mod is fantastic. Everyone who likes Half Life should check it out.[/QUOTE]

Does it encompass the entire first game?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does it encompass the entire first game?[/QUOTE]

It's like 80 percent complete. They released it up to Lambda Core. I think they wanted to let people know it wasn't vaporware and that they had stuff actually completed. Even if they don't do the Xen shit, it won't bother me as that was the worst part of the game.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Aside from the grain in the radioactive waste, the Black Mesa mod is fantastic. Everyone who likes Half Life should check it out.[/QUOTE]
I tried downloading it the other day but it failed three straight times. Finally got it finished today and installing it now.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I tried downloading it the other day but it failed three straight times. Finally got it finished today and installing it now.[/QUOTE]

I got it from the torrent file posted in the thread on the deals forum. Took like 3 hours but it downloaded alright for me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And Vick opens the game by thwoing an interception in the end zone to a guy thats double covered.

It's like he literally didn't see the two Ravens in front of him.

Edit: And after a commercial break the team stadium is still boooing. Then, as I type, the Ravens fumble on the first play at the 15 and the Eagles recover. And the crowd erupts in a cheer.[/QUOTE]

Ah, Philadelphia...

Number84's team went 2-0 this weekend with a 25-12 win on Saturday and 19-7 win on Sunday. All around solid effort by the team!

From Peter King.

The Philadelphia-Baltimore game, in particular, careened from one wild post-whistle scrum to the next, with no ejections; from one two-minute warning to another (there were two in the fourth quarter, one with 2:05 left in the game); and from one replay reversal to another (there were three reviews and two reversals), including the strangest and most illogical three-minute delay of the day.

With two minutes left in the game and the ball at the Baltimore 1-yard line, Michael Vick went back to pass, with replacement referee Robert Frazier standing five yards behind him, looking directly at Vick. Haloti Ngata rushed, and just as Ngata wrapped up Vick, the quarterback threw a pass about five yards, incomplete, as he fell to the ground.

The CBS replay from behind, in slow-motion, showed Frazier staring at the play and ruling ... nothing. The other officials looked at one another, unsure what to do, and Frazier jogged into the area around the 2-yard line, where a Raven was laying on the ball. Three officials looked at Frazier, who said something, and then head lineman Michael Bell pointed that it was Baltimore's ball, and a first down. "They're ruling Baltimore football!'' an incredulous Greg Gumbel said on TV. Frazier walked away, fiddling with the microphone on his belt, as if he wanted to say something to the disbelieving crowd, then saying nothing, then, a few seconds later, saying the play was under review.

I should hope so.

Three minutes and three seconds later, Frazier emerged from under the hood to say the play was reversed, and it was an incomplete pass.

Frazier was staring at Vick as he was contacted by Ngata, began to fall, and clearly threw the ball five yards down the field. Maybe it's intentional grounding. Maybe it's a simple incompletion. But to miss that call, or, worse, to be too indecisive to not make the call and simply hope someone else had a better view of it and could rescue you from making a game-turning call, illustrates how ill-suited this crew was for a game of this intensity, this magnitude.

You need to go to China for this one. It's Dauling Dragons at Happy Valley in China. Not sure exactly where that is. It looks freaking amazing. The people in that photo … I don't think they are from China. LOL! They are from Theme Park Review.

More photos:

253148_10151195063643566_607306656_n.jpg

304497_10151194505568566_834535249_n.jpg

247967_10151194321608566_33198282_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back