The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't want to be 29. :([/QUOTE]
Eh...29 is ok. Turned it back in April...tho as I always says, I always feel twice my my age...mentally and physically

[quote name='Maklershed']Looper looks awesome and I want to see it right now.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Saw the preview a couple months ago. It seems like a pretty unique idea.

[quote name='Number83']Off to go see Number84 go play his first real football game in over a year! Stats when I get back.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. Hopefully the game ends before the apocalypse McDoom hell storm (as per local news) passes over us.

Saints WIN!!! 31-0

Number84 had 2 tackles on Defense. On offense, 3 of the 5 TD's were run through the hole that he created at right tackle. The other 2 were passing TD's that he was blocking on. Game was called because of lightning...the storm that Mak eluded to.

[quote name='Number83']Saints WIN!!! 31-0

Number84 had 2 tackles on Defense. On offense, 3 of the 5 TD's were run through the hole that he created at right tackle. The other 2 were passing TD's that he was blocking on. Game was called because of lightning...the storm that Mak eluded to.[/QUOTE]
Nice! You should reward him with a nice, new videeya game tape.

Oh hey, Mark of the Ninja came out on 360 yesterday. I highly recommend the title. In my current job I see 2-3 titles a week and this was one of them. I end up despising most games I see but MOTN was fucking phenomenal. Well worth the purchase price. It's like Shinobi is Shinobi actually behaved like a god damn ninja instead of a mass murderer.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Were you to say that in this thread, I think the OP might cut you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he would. I said that double dragon 2 remake looked fucking terrible and he took such offense to it. You would think that game was some girl he was fucking or something.

Isn't that when a guy blasts it in your butt?
[quote name='pitfallharry219']Were you to say that in this thread, I think the OP might cut you.[/QUOTE]
No joke: I guessed who the OP was before I even clicked the link. :lol:

I moved and have been without tv or internet for a week. In that time, we went to hopscotch music festival and we saw Dan Deacon.

[quote name='Brak']Isn't that when a guy blasts it in your butt?
[/QUOTE]

Oh man I hope so.

[quote name='seanr1221']I had a banana cream pie blizzard last night. Blast off.[/QUOTE]

Sean Bean! :xbox:

Now to peel and freeze nearly 40 lbs of apples.

This Captian American is just average at best. The combat system is never explained and just feels like alot of button mashing. (Nearly all the 'ultra' enemies and bosses are defeated through rapid button pressing QTE). At least I'm about half done.

Blizzards are great. Had a M&M brownie one a few weeks ago.

[quote name='eldergamer']
This Captian American is just average at best. The combat system is never explained and just feels like alot of button mashing. (Nearly all the 'ultra' enemies and bosses are defeated through rapid button pressing QTE). At least I'm about half done.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds about like its Thor contemporary. I picked that turd up at Target for $7.98 and it's okay until you get to about the third or forth "memorize and perfect the QTE sequence or fail the boss fight" event. The voice acting is actually decent but the game is so shitty I can't even make myself finish it- even on easy. Trying it 3d made it worse.

Double Dragon's NEON is just sad.

On a positive note, I just found out yesterday that one of my wife's co-workers is a 40 y.o. hardcore gamer and metal head. He overheard my wife talking about my disappointment from my swiped games and is lending me his Dead Space 2. Kinda shocked by the whole thing, he really didn't seem like the type- but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sounds about like its Thor contemporary. I picked that turd up at Target for $7.98 and it's okay until you get to about the third or forth "memorize and perfect the QTE sequence or fail the boss fight" event. The voice acting is actually decent but the game is so shitty I can't even make myself finish it- even on easy. Trying it 3d made it worse.

Double Dragon's NEON is just sad.

On a positive note, I just found out yesterday that one of my wife's co-workers is a 40 y.o. hardcore gamer and metal head. He overheard my wife talking about my disappointment from my swiped games and is lending me his Dead Space 2. Kinda shocked by the whole thing, he really didn't seem like the type- but I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

I think I got the Captain America during a 3 for $20 deal from wal-mart. One of the few times wal mart has any deals.
Hell, my local wal-mart still has 06 sports games - for $19.76
Went there today and it's a good reminder of why I prefer going to Target. Place was so congested and ghetto. Even had someone checking receipts at the door.

Watching Wallander on PBS now. My attempt to be "cultured". Looks like the adaption moves as slowly as the books.

Now to my nightly routine of :ds: during the news, then :ps3: until I fall asleep.

[quote name='Brak']Nice! You should reward him with a nice, new videeya game tape.[/QUOTE]

Done, and Done!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's my birthday and I'm getting banana cream pie.[/QUOTE]

Happy Belated Birfday, Temp. I hope the Banana Cream Pie was worth it!

Thanks numb83. It was super good.

557279_445594735491240_1141276278_n.jpg

Didnt know they were exclusive to Target, should pick one up after work some time. They looked pretty good.

Got the 4 days off, woo hoo.

[quote name='TheRock88']Didnt know they were exclusive to Target, should pick one up after work some time. They looked pretty good.

Got the 4 days off, woo hoo.[/QUOTE]

Why are you taking time off?

Work scheduled me for 3 days off this week, one of my coworkers asked if she could have my shift cause she could use the extra $ so I gave it to her. Could use the extra days to catch up on my hw and backlog like Sleeping Dogs.

Anyone know how I could get rid of a large, heavy and broken CRT HDTV?

Philips brand.

I'd like to get a little bread for it, if I could. Anyone have experience selling broken TVs on craigslist?

[quote name='Brak']Anyone know how I could get rid of a large, heavy and broken CRT HDTV?

Philips brand.

I'd like to get a little bread for it, if I could. Anyone have experience selling broken TVs on craigslist?[/QUOTE]

Good luck, brah. That fucker is so heavy I would pay someone $25 to just come take it.

[quote name='Brak']Anyone know how I could get rid of a large, heavy and broken CRT HDTV?

Philips brand.

I'd like to get a little bread for it, if I could. Anyone have experience selling broken TVs on craigslist?[/QUOTE]

Never tried selling a broken one. Who'd want to buy it?

I took our broken flat screen just to Goodwill or someplace like that that had a e-recycling program.
If you want to be sleazy you can drop it off there and get a receipt to claim it later as a donation on your taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back