The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the witnesses/former teammates are snitching to get off easier in their own doping problems. It's cycling. EVERYONE dopes and nobody really cares about bike riding.

[quote name='DT778']Have you rescheduled the draft ugamer? If it still on sunday I probably won't make it.[/QUOTE]
I can change it, nobody has mentioned anything about it yet which is why it's been the same.

Any specific time that would work for you?

Edit: I think we still need at least one more person too. I'll probably go post the details in one of those other FF threads in the off topic forum.

I would have said something earlier but I thought it was just a placeholder til we filled up the league and set a time. Any other time works for me but I'll probably be out of town this weekend. But if everyone else is ready for it we can still do it. I don't know how an auto draft for auction drafts work but I can set up my rankings tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']DT778. Let me do your draft for you.[/QUOTE]You'd probably spend all my auction money on a kicker, carson palmer, and ohco cinco. No thanks.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']DT778. Let me do your draft for you.[/QUOTE]
Just join yourself and then you can build your team based on the number of syllables in each players' name.

[quote name='DT778']I would have said something earlier but I thought it was just a placeholder til we filled up the league and set a time. Any other time works for me but I'll probably be out of town this weekend. But if everyone else is ready for it we can still do it. I don't know how an auto draft for auction drafts work but I can set up my rankings tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]
You can exclude players outright from being picked and you can set the max value the computer can wager for players you want.

Would later in the day on Sunday help at all?

[quote name='DT778']You'd probably spend all my auction money on a kicker, carson palmer, and ohco cinco. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

Uh...no...more like Brett Favre, Don Mattingly, Warren Moon, Troy Aikmen, Troy Aikman, Tiki Barber, Nigel Gruff, The Fridge and Jamie Foxx.

Wait...how many people are on a team?

I can most likely do Sunday evening. In an auction draft do we do live bidding or do we put in our max and the computer gives the player to the highest max?
--
Alright, time to shower and head out to talk about sports, women then some "life sens."

2r6my6o.jpg

Ugamer, you want me to ask my friend to fill up the last spot? He's really active in all of my other fantasy leagues so I can vouch for him. Plus he's played a lot of games with us in COD.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to make friends with people who like to play board games. Where do I find such people!?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could go for that too, Especially since complex table top strategy type games seem to be making a resurgence.

But:
1. I do not have any friends to engage in said activities.
2. I do not have the 2-3 hours a week to participate in these activities, even if the first condition is met.

[quote name='TheRock88']Ugamer, you want me to ask my friend to fill up the last spot? He's really active in all of my other fantasy leagues so I can vouch for him. Plus he's played a lot of games with us in COD.[/QUOTE]

Do it. We'll stick with an 8 team league.

FYI, I'll be moving the draft back to 5:00 PM PST tomorrow.

PSN $ never go on sale. :sad: . I hesitated and lost on that langers juice deal.
Was thinking about taking the wife to Cheesecake Factory (her request) for her birthday but can't seem to get a day off together, or arrange a sitter.

All these trendy "localvore" restaurants in the Portland area, and we still eat at chains. We're very bourgeois. Middle of the road. Pedestrian..

Anybody uppins that lives in or has visited the city of Seattle? I'm thinking about possibly going early December and I need someone to convince me to go and tell me what to do/see there.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody uppins that lives in or has visited the city of Seattle? I'm thinking about possibly going early December and I need someone to convince me to go and tell me what to do/see there.[/QUOTE]

I was just there memorial day weekend for a mariners game.
picture.php

Went to the Aquarium, wrote the water taxi, hung out at the beach. Didn't get to the Experience Music Project, Sci-Fi museum or anything that would be fun sans kids.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody uppins that lives in or has visited the city of Seattle? I'm thinking about possibly going early December and I need someone to convince me to go and tell me what to do/see there.[/QUOTE]

It's boring here. That may or may not be because I am a boring person.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey my birthday is coming up.[/QUOTE]

Mine too!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll be 29. :([/QUOTE]

Me too...I'll be 29 Again!

[quote name='eldergamer']I was just there memorial day weekend for a mariners game.
picture.php

Went to the Aquarium, wrote the water taxi, hung out at the beach. Didn't get to the Experience Music Project, Sci-Fi museum or anything that would be fun sans kids.[/QUOTE]

Is that you on the left? Who's the goofy looking guy you're shaking hands with? ;)

[quote name='JStryke']Just wrote up my Xbox 360 backlog and it's not as bad as expected. 51 games between retail and XBLA.[/QUOTE]
Do you actually buy the XBLA titles in your list or do you just put them on a TBP list?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Do you actually buy the XBLA titles in your list or do you just put them on a TBP list?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean by TBP, but the 19 games in my XBLA backlog are owned.

Like TBD or TBA but with a mysterious P. :razz:

CS:GO is fun, but clunky. It just makes me long for the pre-1.6 beta days.
I've remapped my buttons twice and the game seems to lose the saved settings and then only the thumbsticks work. So it you have it and start to play and can't shoot, buy, use . . .etc. that is why. The first time was when I went from the Edit: "trial's" save to the purchased one and I thought that was the explanation, but it did it again afterwards- stick with default button layout for now.

Oh...to be purchased. Now it makes sense. I have a couple games that are yet to be released or waiting for a sale, but no, they are not in my backlog list.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I feel like mango. I now have six vita games after buying metal gear.[/QUOTE]

Has that thing been cracked yet? I want to play my ScummVM games on it. :)

Out of left field Hollywood rehash: Judge Dredd. Well, the nostalgia ain't there and the bar is set low, so they have that going for there.

I don't follow the comics but they say the first one had no "real" connection with the comics and this one is more close to them. I'm interested in watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back