The Outfit - Gen. Discussion & Info

So anyone else here have this game and loving it besides me?

If so I need help! On Mission 5 one of the obtainable achievments is to capture the Panther Tank. The tank appears at the end of the misson, I've hijacked it like 5x's and the level just ends. Has anyone here gotten that achievement that can assist? Thanks

How many single player missions are there????? Just curious

Also, did anyone notice the sound cutting out a bit when there was a lot on screen? I can tell because I have a blue light on my receiver that is lit when 5.1 is enabled...it cut out a little bit during the game.

I think the game is ok....haven't played LIVE yet, but the controls are pretty bad, but it's still sorta fun. I may trade in though since I'm overrun with games lately.

[quote name='doubledown']How many single player missions are there????? Just curious

Also, did anyone notice the sound cutting out a bit when there was a lot on screen? I can tell because I have a blue light on my receiver that is lit when 5.1 is enabled...it cut out a little bit during the game.

I think the game is ok....haven't played LIVE yet, but the controls are pretty bad, but it's still sorta fun. I may trade in though since I'm overrun with games lately.[/QUOTE]

12 Missions IIRC

The game is seriously good. I cant put it down. It totally reminds me of Mercenaries. Online mode is freakin' addicting too, I'm not good but i'm getting better. I havent had any sound problems at all. The controls are only bad at vehicles and its not horribly bad. If you havent played online, I definately recommend playing some single player missions till you get the hang of the controls and the game.

I think that this game was seriously overlooked. I finished the game recently. Had to go back through some levels to get the achievements and had a blast each time. Yeah, the graphics arent as great as they should/could have been but the gameplay is awesome. I did own Mercenaries for a while on XBOX played a level or two and quit. With this I was hooked, it is very similar to mercenaries but I found this game to be satisfyingly addicting. Too bad there arent too many people online that play this game though. I know that there are a lot of great games out ther like Oblivion & GRAW but I hope a lot of you give it a chance, even if you wait till it lowers in price. Definately fun quick and play, co-op campaign is really fun too.

I still have yet to play online...I actually put it down for a while. I still enjyoed the game, nothing great. I think I like Mercenaries better actually since it was more Sandbox. The Outfit feels more linear...like go frmo point A to B. Still fun.

I like it. I'll be the first to admit the game has its fair share of faults (mainly the controls), but somehow I still found myself really enjoying it. I keep meaning to try it online, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I rented it this past weekend and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't suggest buying it unless a lot of people start going on live to play it. My one complaint is that it is way too short. Other than that a fun multiplayer game.

I was wondering if Anybody still plays this game? I'm up for some good Co-Op or 2 on 2 action. Maybe we can start a Clan for older games like this as well? I know for 12 bucks It was worth picking up. So anybody else play it still?

I've got it and I'm happy to boost some of the cheesemints online if you want, but good luck finding matches online with anyone else, I think this games pretty much dead online.

I've played through the entire single player campaign, it's actually pretty good.

I started to play it again last night and realized how good of a game it really is. Im surprised nobody else has picked it up. I'm always up for boosting since nobody really plays it anymore. just send me a Friend Request. My name is Vulcan7905

bread's done
Back