The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not yet. I used 100 e-mails and I'll be pretty sad if I only get 100 points, or the 1 month.
---
And our tags for the OTT were bad for the site :roll: -
2ahe4bl.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck. I can't decide if I want to play DR2/LoS/Comic Jumper. Game overload. :|[/QUOTE]

I need to stop being cheap, with my HDD, and get a drive off Ebay. I plan to get Comic Jumper and a few other arcade games.

I'm debating Enslaved or more Dead Rising 2 tonight.

[quote name='craven_fiend']
I'm debating Enslaved or more Dead Rising 2 tonight.[/QUOTE]

I was really suprised how much I liked the demo. The platforming is incredibly fluid.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was really suprised how much I liked the demo. The platforming is incredibly fluid.[/QUOTE]

Housework, in preparation for my son's party tomorrow, and homework may prevent me from gaming for the weekend.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This Phillies game is awesome.[/QUOTE]

It was until the 5th inning. You must not have seen anything after the top half of the 5th because after that it went all downhill.

ALL DR2 related

Dear Jared, DON'T ask for Zombrex when I only have 1 and it's ~2 hours until my baby girl needs her dose. Plus I don't want your stupid head Zombifying in the Safe House.

And why does it take so long to give you the Queens? We already had them in Case 0

:bomb:

So I went to see The Town last night but my buddy's gf wanted to see a horror movie instead so we saw My Soul to Take (in 3D no less). It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. It has a 0% on rottentomatoes right now. :lol:

Also, something was off with the 3D. I had no problem with Avatar but with this movie it was hurting to watch it in 3D. It felt like my retinas were detaching or something. So I ended up watching about 3/4 of the movie without the glasses. So not only was the movie a piece of shit but it was a blurry piece of shit.

Oh well. At least I had fun being with the people I was with.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This is the best example that I've seen on video of how the 3D works on the 3DS...if its impressive on a Youtube video, it must be freakin' awesome IRL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnyBxVhK_c[/QUOTE]

If history is a guide, I'll buy it and be stoked about it for about a month and then put it away and never play it again. And I'll even struggle to find where I put it.

[quote name='manthing']ALL DR2 related

Dear Jared, DON'T ask for Zombrex when I only have 1 and it's ~2 hours until my baby girl needs her dose. Plus I don't want your stupid head Zombifying in the Safe House.

And why does it take so long to give you the Queens? We already had them in Case 0

:bomb:
[/QUOTE]

Had me a nice sessions last night. Got from beginning of DR 2 into Ch 3.

There are plenty of stashes to more than cover giving him only one and still taking care of Katie. And yeah, the Queens suck to wait into Chapter 3 to get. And Evan, the motor cross Psycho, is a pain in the ass. Finally just started throwing shit at him. Now back to trying to take care of the vaults and possible a deranged chef and getting a tiger!. That is, when I get back to the game late tonight...

My problem with the 3DS (which is the same problem I have with the DS) is I look like a kid playing it out in public/on the train.

Oh and where are my mountain of points, GS?

---

Also, I have a fucking ton of school work now. I guess I shouldn't have gotten drunk watching the game and then playing halo last night.

[quote name='seanr1221']My problem with the 3DS (which is the same problem I have with the DS) is I look like a kid playing it out in public/on the train.[/QUOTE]

Be like me and keep it real (old) and get a Kindle.

Everyone on the train is playing with an iPod Touch, iPhone or reading on a Kindle.

Except old people with books.

I love the idea of a 3DS, but I know when it comes down to it, I'd only play one at home, and then I'd rather just play on my Xbox.

I think I've only seen fat dudes on campus and tiny children play a DS in public.

[quote name='craven_fiend']
There are plenty of stashes to more than cover giving him only one and still taking care of Katie. And yeah, the Queens suck to wait into Chapter 3 to get. And Evan, the motor cross Psycho, is a pain in the ass. Finally just started throwing shit at him. Now back to trying to take care of the vaults and possible a deranged chef and getting a tiger!. That is, when I get back to the game late tonight...
[/QUOTE]

I figured I could just buy Zombrex for him, but fuck him. He's not worth $25K.

And by Evan, do you mean Leon, with the TiR chansaw bike? He's currently pissing me off.

Playing a :psp: / :ds: in public is embarassing as an adult. It wasn't always that way. 2005-~early 2007 it was fine.

[quote name='seanr1221']My problem with the 3DS (which is the same problem I have with the DS) is I look like a kid playing it out in public/on the train.

Oh and where are my mountain of points, GS?

---

Also, I have a fucking ton of school work now. I guess I shouldn't have gotten drunk watching the game and then playing halo last night.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Everyone on the train is playing with an iPod Touch, iPhone or reading on a Kindle.

Except old people with books.

I love the idea of a 3DS, but I know when it comes down to it, I'd only play one at home, and then I'd rather just play on my Xbox.

I think I've only seen fat dudes on campus and tiny children play a DS in public.[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you, but you look just as nerdy playing a DS in public as you do playing a PSP, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or reading a kindle.

Do you really give a fuck what the random strangers on the train think of you and what you're doing to pass the time on the train? ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']Should I care? No, but I do.[/QUOTE]

Then, in a sense, you've chosen your avatar well. :p

Personally, I have no issue pulling out my DS in a waiting room for Doctor's appointments or anywhere else where it makes sense to do so. And I'm not a fat guy or a little kid. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Personally, I have no issue pulling out my DS in a waiting room for Doctor's appointments or anywhere else where it makes sense to do so. And I'm not a fat guy or a little kid. :cool:[/QUOTE]

But you're a ginger...

People go out of their way to avoid looking at your kind.

[quote name='manthing']But you're a ginger...

People go out of their way to avoid looking at your kind.[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with that statement... no desire to be looked at, I'd rather be invisible.
However, your statement is not 100% accurate... Kari Byron refutes it... :whistle2:?

Ever since like a little kid came up to ask me what I was playing on my DS (maybe an 8 year old?) I'm always worried playing it in public will make me look like a pedophile.

[quote name='flowery']Opening Day of Keeneland. Time to soak up that last glorious rays of sunshine before Autumn settles. Watch the horses run and maybe make some money. The best part is the people watching and seeing the gorgeous women in their dresses and other garb before it gets too cold.

Extra bonus for having the Cincinnati Reds game tonight.

Number83 I hope you are ready for this on coming storm tonight. Wednesday has woken the sleeping giants and Oswalt is in their way. Time for payback.[/QUOTE]

I was prepared...then it turned out to be a false alarm. ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']83, what are you doing for tonights game?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didnt log on until today...I stayed at home and watched the game with Mrs. Number83. She isn't a sports fan, so when she says "Sit here and watch the game with me", it's a big deal.

Personally, I think she likes Jayson Werth. :bomb:

[quote name='manthing']
I figured I could just buy Zombrex for him, but fuck him. He's not worth $25K.

And by Evan, do you mean Leon, with the TiR chansaw bike? He's currently pissing me off.

Playing a :psp: / :ds: in public is embarassing as an adult. It wasn't always that way. 2005-~early 2007 it was fine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the guy.

[quote name='Number83']Personally, I think she likes Jayson Werth. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong that I hope for Jason Werth to choke big in the playoffs at some point? I have this desire to call him Jason Werthless. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back