The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Gamestop Power Up Rewards seems like a waste of time, kinda. You get one penny for every dollar you spend on new games, and 2 pennies for every dollar you spend on used shit.

[quote name='manthing']DR2 is crack.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...I plan on playing that on my 4 day weekend which starts in about 6 hours!

So is Borderlands...Speaking of, is there an option that stops me from equiping everything immediately when I pick things up?

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes, level requirements for certain weapons.[/QUOTE]

So it does the swap even if the weapon I pick up is a cheap repeater and I am currently using say, a Purple SMG and its in the middle of a firefight?

Lame.

[quote name='manthing']DR2 is crack.

Also, this week's South Park was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

It's crack that I have to wait until this afternoon and tomorrow night to play again. Stupid tests and therapy, well not stupid therapy since it's one of my daughter's last meetings. That and some homework will keep me away for a bit. And chores to get house ready for son's birthday party.

Oh, sorry, I misread your question.

Just don't hold the pickup button down. If you tap it, you'll add it to your inventory without swapping your current weapon.

[quote name='Number83']Agreed...I plan on playing that on my 4 day weekend which starts in about 6 hours!

So is Borderlands...Speaking of, is there an option that stops me from equiping everything immediately when I pick things up?[/QUOTE]

That doesn't happen for me in Borderlands... what the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, sorry, I misread your question.

Just don't hold the pickup button down. If you tap it, you'll add it to your inventory without swapping your current weapon.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha...Thanks!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That doesn't happen for me in Borderlands... what the hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Shut up...Sean answered my question already.
:grouphug:

[quote name='Number83']Shut up...Sean answered my question already.
:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

Leave it to the old man to not have the coordination for a *quick* button press.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Leave it to the old man to not have the coordination for a *quick* button press.[/QUOTE]

Playing with a mouse and keyboard is hard!

[quote name='Number83']www.pcgamingisawesome.com[/QUOTE]

southpark.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought most KOBOL programmers looked like that anyway, 83?[/QUOTE]

The IBM AS/400 guys do...It's funny when they come in for something and they are out of breath getting off of the elevator. I, for one, am 6'0" and 195 lbs. I also go to the gym 3 days a week and play basketball 2 days a week.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Dang, boy. I admire your decision to live the fast life.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. It's been pretty crazy out here for the past couple of days. I need to buckle down next week.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I REEEAALLY want a Welsch Corgi. :3[/QUOTE]

fuck. YEAH.

Comic Jumper, Deathspank 2, Shank, Super Meat Boy, Costume Quest.

And Rock Band 2 export.

6000 points plus whatever RB2 costs. FML.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I REEEAALLY want a Welsch Corgi. :3[/QUOTE]

Two of my friends had Corgi's.

Also Rock, no I haven't tried that site. I just assume L4D won't work because TF2 barely runs on my desktop at 800 x 600 with everything set to low and still only gets around 25 fps. I can't imagine a giant horde of zombies helping my computer's performance.

Anyways, I bought the pack since it was so damn cheap and I love the L4D series. I'll eventually build a PC though. Maybe before year's end. Consider this purchase another reason for me to get on that build.

[quote name='Rocko']Comic Jumper, Deathspank 2, Shank, Super Meat Boy, Costume Quest.

And Rock Band 2 export.

6000 points plus whatever RB2 costs. FML.[/QUOTE]

You'll get 800 back if you buy two of those before the end of October, though.

There was a bookcase sized shelf at wal-mart filled with ps2 marked down to the low price of $19.82. Gems such as NBA Live 07 and many more.

Listening to pharoah sanders karma.

Also, that guitar solo (basically the whole track) on Maggot Brain is one of the most beautiful things ever put to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back