The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
IlLaC.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone in the OTT that doesn't suck want a Halo Reach Premium theme? I got a few of the 7-11 codes.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']
IlLaC.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is fucking awesome. Can you make fun of him being fat next?

I bit on L4D 2 as well. My PC is dead right now so I am going to be building a new one myself. I think the new AMD cards come out at the end of the month if I heard correctly. Going to sell my PS3 and Wii this weekend to help finance the new build. I want something that runs games well at 1920 x 1080 so I can hook it up to my TV. Bought Bioshock 2 the other day from Target to have something to play on my new build.

Sun-shine, this is where the bawlers live. But hit my side of town, this is where they'll rob ya quick.
^^^
That just rang true tonight.

I'm ready for Fall break. 4 days off will be a godsend after 14 days + of non-stop work(school).

I'm only doing 1000. Have a feeling they're not gonna honor it and I've been burned by the Coke thing a couple of months ago, wasted 2-3 hours only to receive one coupon.

xbox ones have always come through. I did a bunch, but I have to go to work right now. I just hope I got enough to get over 2400 total to get that rebate.

[quote name='TheRock88']Did you guys use the gmail trick?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's what I did. I wish I could keep doing it. I'm pretty sure I did it more than 14 times, which should give me more than 2400 points total. I'll grab PvZ and another game to get to 2400, then get the export code when I get back.

I can't believe it still works. I just submitted for 1200 codes. I can only go for another 5 minutes then I have to get ready for work :(

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't believe it still works. I just submitted for 1200 codes. I can only go for another 5 minutes then I have to get ready for work :([/QUOTE]

I'm getting the impression this deal is being raped every whichaway on CAG since last night. Dunno if they'll honor much of anything.

Since the emails weren't coming, I only put in for 2 months of live and 100 points. I don't feel like wasting time if it's not going to yield anything.

The site says that the codes won't come until the 8th anyway. If they do come, I bet it will be in a couple of hours.

SeanR just got this message box:

WEWQY.jpg

[quote name='munch']The site says that the codes won't come until the 8th anyway. If they do come, I bet it will be in a couple of hours.

SeanR just got this message box:

WEWQY.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like how I'm gullible enough to say, "Really?"

And I'm serious.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Still working. I did 1800 pts + 1 month and quit.[/QUOTE]

just because you can sign up doesn't guarantee they'll email you the codes, though, right?

I've done about 500 points and 2 months of live and haven't seen a single code.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']just because you can sign up doesn't guarantee they'll email you the codes, though, right?

I've done about 500 points and 2 months of live and haven't seen a single code.[/QUOTE]

Very true.
I went ahead and did one code each for my brothers, one to my Mom's email, wife, daughter, email alts . . etc. as well- Just in case they get wise to the gmail trick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still haven't played DR2...but at least I got it for $45 @ Amazon and they hooked me up with x3 $10 GC's! *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I thought you weren't a fan of the original.
If so, why would you buy the sequel? :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought you weren't a fan of the original.
If so, why would you buy the sequel? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Me? No I dug the first a lot. I was just upset because I fucked up the ending...haven't yet finished it :/

Opening Day of Keeneland. Time to soak up that last glorious rays of sunshine before Autumn settles. Watch the horses run and maybe make some money. The best part is the people watching and seeing the gorgeous women in their dresses and other garb before it gets too cold.

Extra bonus for having the Cincinnati Reds game tonight.

Number83 I hope you are ready for this on coming storm tonight. Wednesday has woken the sleeping giants and Oswalt is in their way. Time for payback.

Going to see The Town tonight. Heard good things.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Craven, Temp, Mak...Halo Reach 7-11 codes have been PM'd.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks Linkin. This is you ---> :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back