The RegalSin2020 Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']There's this Canadian kid I used to play WoW with. He would randomly spout noises (over Ventrillo) and act act a similar way. Although, I don't think he had brain damage.[/QUOTE]
Probably had Tourette's.

Funny, I sent a PM to RegalSin yesterday about this thread yesterday while it was still young and he has yet to reply. I've been thinking hes probably a fake poster. At first I thought he might be have been real but... c'mon.... :D

[quote name='Rozz']Funny, I sent a PM to RegalSin yesterday about this thread yesterday while it was still young and he has yet to reply. I've been thinking hes probably a fake poster. At first I thought he might be have been real but... c'mon.... :D[/QUOTE]
He probably doesn't even know this site has private messages :lol:

And yet there isn't a reference or article about RegalSin on Wikipedia yet. Stuff this good should be shared with the rest of the Internet!

Any takers?

[quote name='Caliburn']And yet there isn't a reference or article about RegalSin on Wikipedia yet. Stuff this good should be shared with the rest of the Internet!

Any takers?[/QUOTE]

It would probably get deleted. BUT we could have it on our wiki.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']This is why I brought my modem from the store and it is worth the $80 knowing that I could still use the same modem with another service and not have to deal with the super high on the cracky service man.

Also you do know they will charge you for service visists. So if anything happens in the area let somebody else pay for the problem and then come knocking at your door.[/quote]

It makes sense!

Regal on starving and food:

well what I want to do to prevent myself from staving is buy three chikens and a rooster. The Rooster will arouse the Chikens and they wil make eggs like crazy. Then to feed them I wil just Toast breed as somebody ehre suggested and presto instant Protien for a month based on only buying breed to feed chikens which I Could also feed myself.

Then I could mate the Rooster with the Hens and presto Veal ala Chick.

[quote name='Apossum']It would probably get deleted. BUT we could have it on our wiki.[/QUOTE]

I could add it under the "Notable and infamous members." I would like to know if another wiki editor thinks that its worth it.

[quote name='CitizenB']I could add it under the "Notable and infamous members." I would like to know if another wiki editor thinks that its worth it.[/QUOTE]

I'm a CAGwiki editor and I think it's worth it. I have yet to add anything to the Wiki because i've been busy, but word, I can't wait to add this stuff.

RegalSin fo' life.

RegalSin on...um... racial issues? I think.

OKay first off RE did nothing wrong. All he did was make a way way back n the days joke which was funny.

Then he added to that joke using the word which was also funny but then again he had a audience of light skinned whiteys who don't know how to use the word.

The guy in the audience said that was uncalled for after he said M***er er. Then the audience went with the idea that he meant this and that.

The whole thing was funny so many ways. In fact it reminds me of what my Irish film teacher said about him and his buddies would beat down on this famous rapper every single day before he was a famous. He said the agent told him to get muscles.

Anyhow ER said nothing wrong besides saying MF and thats about it. The whole thing just went along with his first statement as was really funny from start to finish.

What he should have done is continue on and then continue until he was dragged off the stage. Then he would have gone down in history.
Still funny until he used the term MF. Even then still funny.

Regalsin on Japan... and Nigeria.

Nigerians in Japan?

Has it spread beyond Tokyo?

Oh god please don't let the dream die I mean I want to move to a place where I can be a prevert and be respected without having to join the military where respect for art is common.

Is this why all the Anime has been so distinctive and detailed besides the reoccuring doll eyes?

I have already seen what a logically dark skinned Japnese girl looks like but I do not want to see any deformatives like in Amerika.

I mean how and why?

RegalSin likes pussy... I think.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Give me a break none of you is more preverted then me.

I am not going to get into details lets just say that girls would run and scream in my presence at one or two points in my life.....Mwa har har ha ha hah fo ho ho har har. Now let me listen too more The Tiger and Bunny go Boom:drool:

What is so perverted about looking at used slab. We all know women over the age of 18 is no longer fresh by pharmaceutical date. I mean they can hide it but even then.[/quote]

This one is practically giving away the "this is a gimmick account" thing, but it's still worth archiving here.

RS2020 on HD-DVD:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Listen to me. HD-DVD has nothing to do with enhanced qaulity of videogames or ehanced video play back. All HD-DVD is just a bigger meduim to store data on. Thus when encoding the RAW files or ( RGB filter film data ) you can encode data that less compressive then the previous encoded data.

In this case you can encode data that is near of it's original value and thus a bigger video display.

The question is now what codec are they using with the HD-DVD players and how do we exploit it for our own purpose and goals.

Right now you should not be searching for HD this and that but stocking up on what was expensive and that you wanted from before.

Personally the Amerika is like a backwards Japan when it comes to technology.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Get a long flexible tree branch and carve it into a nice long shape. Just make sure you can hold it and swing it like a whip. The knife hould cost one buck if it is a butter knife or you can swipe one from cutco/vector since they are scammers anyways.

Get a clothing wire for hangining up clothing on line. which will cost 1.00 at a dollars store if your lucky.

Then finally rip a clothing hook from a wall or make a nail turn U shaped. Should cost less then on hundred pennies.

Finally wrape the clothing wire around the U shape sharp ended stuff and tie the wire on to the nicely cut tree branch and head out to the ocean. Along with way you might want to pick up a couple of things like worms and kill some rodents like squerrls.

Put the dead worms at the end of the U shaped thingy and jolt it out to sea.

Eventually you should be able to get something like a fish or crab before dayts end.

Then we need to start a fire. To do that buy a one dollar lighter and then get some crumpled papers or some sticks from a tree and then take your catch and dorp it in the flames. The fire should cook it up right away.

My meal should cost you less then three dollars. If not then I suggest buyin one orange or apple and save the seeds. Then put them in dirt and protect them from preditors. Sooner or later a tree will grow then you will have many fruits.[/QUOTE]:rofl:
From the Under $10 Meal thread.

One word on this thread : Epic.
Edit :

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I remember almost eveything you guys have posted.

Anybody remember a cartoon that came on in the morning called "Slave Zero"
or somethijng like that where this guy and his family was all inslaved but he escaped and now he has to fight his family. They cacooned him and his family into mech warriors.

However he escaped and this team found him. Then he would fight for them. The show was good up till they decided to make use of the team by damaging his suit with a hole in it so now the team made a suit for his suit that he rides.
After that I gave up on the show.

Also Anybody remember a show where Dinosaurs lived in a world and had seats made for there tails to go threw and they walked around like robo-cops.

Also who could ever forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

Whatever happen to our tubes. I mean even this stuff is better then Japanese Anime of today. It looks so nicely drawn and is so playful while being funny. I miss Gogo Girls also and the stench of youth. We might have wasted time or at least I did but man oh man animation back then was the bomb I mean.

At least now I can rest a little better until tommorow .[/quote]

Buh?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']RegalSin2020 = Joke Account

Had to be done.

At least he doesn't seem to be a troll like DDF was, so I can tolerate him.[/QUOTE]
But he's an actual person.

I've seen his face, man...

I think there's a 40% chance he's a method actor, however.

I have a theory. My theory is RegalSin2020 =
WisdomCube.jpg

I don't think RegalSin is a joke. He's posted way too much for it to be a joke. Also, didn't someone say they actually saw him on his webcam in the chat and he was just as weird as in the forums?

I got it. He's using an "English to German" online translator. Then he takes the German translated passage, and feeds it back to a "German to English" translator and boom, you have a sentence that 75% makes sense with hints of genius in between.

[quote name='Kendro']I got it. He's using an "English to German" online translator. Then he takes the German translated passage, and feeds it back to a "German to English" translator and boom, you have a sentence that 75% makes sense with hints of genius in between.[/QUOTE]I remember thinking that an online translator was a possibility, but an online translator has better grammar and spelling than RegalSin2020.

[quote name='Kendro']I got it. He's using an "English to German" online translator. Then he takes the German translated passage, and feeds it back to a "German to English" translator and boom, you have a sentence that 75% makes sense with hints of genius in between.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. In most cases, doing that would completely screw up the grammar so that you couldn't begin to understand what was written.

The whole deal with regalsin is that you can start reading a sentence (or paragraph) and think you've got it, but by the time you finish it, you have no idea what you just read.

This thread is...

"It like going to Wiliwonkers Chocolate factory finding neato cewl things 10UP++"

-- from a RegalSin eBay feedback post

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I remember thinking that an online translator was a possibility, but an online translator has better grammar and spelling than RegalSin2020.[/QUOTE]

Whenever I read his posts, I think William S. Burroughs. There's a mad, chaotic brilliance in that cacophany of syllables. It's the kind of writing that you can get high off of, that fills your mind with possibilities.

Like Burroughs, I suppose that RegalSin2020 has leapt through some fissure in the fabric of reality. It's quite compelling, really.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Make you wish that you was around to swipe those panties and pin down those girls.[/quote]
[quote name='RegalSin2020']Activision we fail at trying.[/quote]
Two gems right here - FROM THE SAME POST.

[quote name='Kendro']I got it. He's using an "English to German" online translator. Then he takes the German translated passage, and feeds it back to a "German to English" translator [/quote]

I said that exact same thing in an OTT except I picked "cantonese" as the langauge :lol:

[quote name='Scobie']Whenever I read his posts, I think William S. Burroughs. There's a mad, chaotic brilliance in that cacophany of syllables. It's the kind of writing that you can get high off of, that fills your mind with possibilities.

Like Burroughs, I suppose that RegalSin2020 has leapt through some fissure in the fabric of reality. It's quite compelling, really.[/QUOTE]
That's a pretty interesting comparison

RegalSin's posts often have the same kind of brilliant satire hidden within that Burroughs's work has

Perhaps his whole account is some contemporary artist, going around the internet and spreading his social messages anywhere he can

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well personally nobody cares seeing how I would try and and steal from these big wig stores myself.

They got tons of crap just lying around all over the place. All you need to do is rip the merchandise from ther cases and watch the camera.

It is really stupid when you think about it. Personally stealing a couple of items even a dozen from one of these stores is not a big deal.

If it was a small store from around the corner then I would consider it a big deal but it is the dirty minimum wage circuit city. Also the people working there stink like ugly deorderant or Kalone.

Also Fight the power.
[/QUOTE]:rofl:
From the "I saw a theft at CC thread."

RegalSin on Scientology... this could be the GREATEST REGALSIN POST EVER. fuck, he goes from Scientology to cults to religion to school to being broke.

There is something else that is like this. It is called a cult. In this case the cult is consisted of members who are billioners and is in the wokring order. You can also call them Axis, UN, The concil of doom, The super Best freinds.

Again there is no such word as Sciencetology there is Sceinceology but come on.

Again there is also something else like this. It is called Mind Head. Mind Head helps rich people caop with there problems and in this case they are no diffrent.

Another thing and personally no Religion requires money. Religion and money is the same as Church and State. That is the line whee this so called will dry up like a ripe apple.

Everybody knows this is a dumb down version of Mind Head, KKK, Zionists,
Neo-Naszi, Black Phanthers, Organized Crime, Gang, Groups,
Political Party, ESRB, Religion, or anything that is there for no reason just to blind side people.

It is all about Hodenes Misdirection. While some of these groups I will agree with they are just making money of people who does not understand how Relgion and the creation of the Universe is one.

It is also called a Pryimid scheme. Where the persons on the top benifits while everybody on the bottom suffers. Like I am in college and they want me to buy books. They know I need the books so they do not give the chioce of many books but only one specific book.

Then next year when the new set of students arrive they "Upgrade" the books of the subject matter and then the professor ( right ) want people to buy certain books agian.

Now the thing is I am a great student I just have a lot pitfalls in my life. Like Summer school ever single summer begining from the end of Jr. High ( so no Summer Job ), Repeated various classes, Had to go to night school, Had to walk home a very long path ( where in this case there is hobos, bums, and drop outs outside ), Live in a small dwelling, and had to take High school an extra years while nothing occured in those years.

The thing is going to College where you have zlicho dollars and professors asking you to bring the books is really annoying.

YET IF I WAS THERE ON TIME I WOULD BEEN USING BOOKS WHICH THEY CLASSIFIED AS OUTDATED. THEREFORE MY STUDY METHODS, WANTS, AND NEEDS IS OUTDATED.

It's gets worst. They just started using Digital Photography seeing how nobody took care of the Apestos problem in etc building. Then again they were only doing black and white photography and not color.

Then we need to use programs to do work. No more rulers and cuting out. No more scanners

Hey guess what I do not live campus nore could I afford this alone or together. So how do expect me to finish work for a class that requires computers. I am to go to a lab from my home everytime I need to do work
It cost like $20 a week to use the train going back and forth and then $20
all most a month to use a car ( which messes up the enviorment )

which makes me have to buy stuff which cost like $200 per program but getting a copy is not hard. The hard part is getting the laptop or whatever to run it on that is new enough.

I m not going to dumb down my stuff just to do this and that for anything. Why should I appease when in the end they expect you to be dead at a young age.

Everything is a big Pryimid scheme. Don't you see folks. Using Oil is a easy example of a pryimid scheme or the Internet Providers.

[quote name='Roufuss']RegalSin on Scientology... this could be the GREATEST REGALSIN POST EVER. fuck, he goes from Scientology to cults to religion to school to being broke.[/QUOTE]

That one is probably the closest I've seen to RegalSin being anything but insane

It's so close to being a coherent post

"It's gets worst. They just started using Digital Photography seeing how nobody took care of the Apestos problem in etc building. Then again they were only doing black and white photography and not color."

I'm wondering what digital photography has to do in context of the scientology conversation and furthermore, what asbestos (sic) has to do with digital photography.

[quote name='Roufuss']RegalSin on Scientology... this could be the GREATEST REGALSIN POST EVER. fuck, he goes from Scientology to cults to religion to school to being broke.[/QUOTE]

God, everything flows BRILLIANTLY in that post even though none of points have anything to do with each other. That's crazy.

There should really be a counter on RegalSin's profile. I'm sure he has a lot of traffic from CAGer's constantly searching for his posts, or more colloquially, his nuggets of wisdom.

Ok students of RegalSin...why did he highlight this sentence/phrase in ALL CAPS?

"YET IF I WAS THERE ON TIME I WOULD BEEN USING BOOKS WHICH THEY CLASSIFIED AS OUTDATED. THEREFORE MY STUDY METHODS, WANTS, AND NEEDS IS OUTDATED."

Or better yet, RegalSin please explain why you used all caps here yourself.

I don't understand any of that post, but I figured it'd lead to more obtuse posts for this thread at least...

[quote name='gunm']Ok students of RegalSin...why did he highlight this sentence/phrase in ALL CAPS?[/QUOTE]

It's the moment where he brings the external in to have tea and biscuits with the internal. It's a moment of intense passion and rage for him. It's the point in the post where he feels most like this:

cuiteyhoneywj7.jpg

Awesome... I think he's talking about pirated music.

This world is filled with materials and we should use what we want and what we need. Not tie our wants to memories. Then what person value is gained when there is none if there is no exchange of any source.

It is not about rarity. It is about intrest in that item. Like I know what cars are worth it while what is not worth it Then again I have no intrest in cars besides geting the best for my value.

Also when people who are not famous buy something the value goes down and it is the oppsite for people that are famous.

The only superiority is the existance of originalism, self pride, and memory. The is no value is something that has no meaning regaurdless that it is valued.

Personally you do not need ever music out thee just what you like or what you are intrested in. Music aloing with Film is infinitive. Seeing how any recording is music or film. The same for pictures. IT is the recreaton of that peace is what is important.

Wow, I actually made sense of something in that post and disagree with the logic behind it:

"Also when people who are not famous buy something the value goes down and it is the oppsite for people that are famous."

This is actually not necessarily true. Auctions prove that anybody can raise the value of an item and the notariety of the person has nothing to do with it.

Of course, I didn't bother to consider the context of this with the rest of the post, but then again, I didn't understand the rest of it.

RegalSin2020 on Love and Relationships....

[quote name='RegalSin2020']You can always just be freinds with her. It could be like a family relationship where you are really close but never that close.

Then again if your a super religious nut job or you feel that your wife might think differ then I guess you might not want to talk with her. Again does your wife have freinds or whatever that talks with her or you and her know or she just knows.

However it is better to know people then forget about them. Then again your world must be filled with so many people you no need extra set of freinds, buddies, chums, or pals at the side.

I guess we all can't live in a make believe world where everybody loves and respects each other.[/quote]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118372

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back