The RegalSin2020 Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jimfoley16']"infinitive" = my new fav. word[/QUOTE]

it's a real word. RegalSin just co-opted it :lol:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Okay the thing yes Indian men might have small etc but the only reason is that where they lose in one area they make up in another area. In the area of Asian people they have advanced in technology, Martial arts, and of course great looking women. Then when you think about it is all in the genes or is it something else.

In America we also have all this currupted food. If you want greater love life they say it is best to eat vegies over meat or false foods.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Everything is bigger in America.[/quote]
Now in east Asia as well. Personally from all the XXX movies I watched from earlier on I have seen big Asian men and in comparison to Indian men I think I never seen an Indian man bigger then a Asian man. One time I saw a guy who was longer then breasts that was bigger then the breasts that was big as a head.

Again India is bordering the Middle East. On that topic I wonder about that National Lampoon/Gene Wilder Movie spin off with the guy from White Castle.
It was all faked.[/quote]

Oh wow. This post made my day.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']To try and translate this.

Omi(IBM) believes sales will grow 10%
and the next year will be 0.70 ( 70% )

Or is it

Omi(IBM) believes sales will grow from 10%
to 0.70 ( 70% ) by the next year

New Varible into the eqaution if not important is......

In 8 months Maxibrain(Mafisoft) will realease a new OS.

Growth means a OS will be announced 30% of the time
No growth means a OS will be announced 10% of the time

Based on all of these facts, what is the probability sales will grow by 10%?

I think it might be a cross multiple porblem where you need to cross multiple to find the new procentle[/quote]

:rofl:
Regal + Math = fail :lol:.

[quote name='LiquidNight']:rofl:
Regal + Math = fail :lol:.[/QUOTE]

:lol: holy fuck, my brain just 'sploded from reading that.

The penis size and math one are among the very best ever... I'm still laughing about his math problem.

One time I saw a guy who was longer then breasts that was bigger then the breasts that was big as a head.

oh. my. lord.

will he ever top this?

I mean you have to be one of the most super duperiest dorkus lorkus out there to waste our time with the "video"

However I must admit this is good enough material to put on Air time.

What you just did is the Jerftsons ( that thing with Tom go's to the Mayor ) bit only you are the Mayor babling on about some other thing that is of no importants and we are like omG Omg oMg make it stop.

I mean you look just like the guy who did the bit where he held up people for cash with a light gun and then commited suicide. Again that video got my attention but god alimighty that DB game is so lame. I will admit they got it right in all Sagas but the point is as a DB ( journey to the west ) fan myself I prefer the creativeness of the SNES games over the gba and PS2 games. Also
DB is a comic not a cartoon or videogame even if people buy the game.

Also to be honest they screwed up alot of things in the newer things and 3d was alot better to expriment with.

Again this video will probably make people stop playing games or go work out. Dammit It was waste of time wacthing it but it was really intreting to see what goes threw the minds of people that think DBZ is a hot game.

I have to go the MIB now to get this removed from my memory. Okay?

I have an idea for a RegalSin related sig/avatar involving a game case. Simply, "The Chronicles of RegalSin: Escape from Butchered English Bay." Just replace ol' Vin with Regal's avatar.

This thread is fantastic. The more I read of his posts the more I have to think he's actually deranged in someway (not unlike www.tedjesuschristgod.org -- a man who obviously lost his mind after catching his wife cheating on him and spending literally weeks on the open sea on a boat). Or, it's all a big joke and he's having the biggest laugh out of us laughing at him.

That being said, it would appear that a computer translator has something to do with him. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2314178&postcount=7

As memorable as some of these quotes are, I have to still nominate the OP. I swear it will never get old.

Originally Posted by RegalSin2020
Now who is the bigger let down again. Sony for making there stuff downloadable thus people can learn about the program files or OCP for making RoboCop who dictates that OCP is the biggest Crime lord

[quote name='jimfoley16']Sounds very plausible to me.[/quote]Poop. Google didn't correct me on that one. Is it sad that I lazily use Google as a dictionary, and not an actual dictionary or even an online dictionary? And yes, I Googled "plausable" and came up with results and no correction, so I assumed it to be the correct spelling.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Poop. Google didn't correct me on that one. Is it sad that I lazily use Google as a dictionary, and not an actual dictionary or even an online dictionary? And yes, I Googled "plausable" and came up with results and no correction, so I assumed it to be the correct spelling.[/quote]

dictionary.com is usually a more reliable spellchecker;)

[quote name='Z-Saber']Poop. Google didn't correct me on that one. Is it sad that I lazily use Google as a dictionary, and not an actual dictionary or even an online dictionary? And yes, I Googled "plausable" and came up with results and no correction, so I assumed it to be the correct spelling.[/QUOTE]

Oh hey man I wasn't trying to slight you or anything. i cud giv3 a r4ts a$$ ab0u7 GRAmAMr on teh internetzzzzzzzz.

Anyway, here is a fantastic fucking RegalSin post. Fake or not, the dude is straight up entertaining. Love the rhetorical questions.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']It is not about aging it is about the fact that you are smarter and wiser then before and realize that none of this is worth it.

Like me. I realize that hey there is nothing diffrent just betterr blah blah blah. Now everything is probably over the level if not near perfected.

I mean the limit for me in the 3d blah blah is Advent Children. Even then Reboot and Beast Wars was still better then anything and everything we have now in terms of VRML animation.

In fact we have already surpass the miles stones. Personally I prefer my GCN over these craclpot wanna be systems.

Nintendo could have supped the GCN which is shown beneath the system and even then people the only system that needed to upgrade was the PS2 which it did.

I mean the X-Box barely had a run of anything. To be honest the whole upgrade in graphics is so that they will not worry about trying to display distance and all that crap. I mean come on why bother if there is no real work being done.

It is also in terms with Cell art also. I mean there is no justic in using a friggin computer to make animation. I mean WTF ever happen to cell art. Then again the animations we watch looks so unfun and un detailed as if somebody changed the rules of life.

Why is there so much bikers outside nowadays not even on the highways just the streets?

Why havent we saved Africa yet or liberate Palistiene?

Why is all the greatest places in the world turning into ghettos?

When did bald men become sexy?

Why do people wear panteehose Doo-rags then a Bandana?

Whatever happen to long flowing hair and beautiful colors?

Where is the creativity in all this 3d animation?

Why even bother if they are reusing models?

Whatever happen to the word happiness?

I know it is not fair but still that is like saying what if 2001 never occured?

Why has there not been a good movie since SwordFish and A.I.?

Did the world stop turning or is it a horrific chapter for all who knew?

Personally for me I will be playing my SNES and my N64 and PSX imports.[/QUOTE]

this must be one of best wire than I ever read. however, whereas I see you all laughing and renifler, you do not do anything to save the children in afrika. and which is? pretty of angelina, ouais.

thus put this to rest very remaining “if you die in your dream, you really die” of the defenders. I do not know even what occurred. I was in a car with my dad and suddenly he had died, and I looked at CD trying to appear outside if it were striped too much never to be played still. Then all it suddenly I realized I died and says “I think that… I am losing it…. ” and dead. then I was in the life after death, floating around, testing with the figure outside how to contact people I did not obtain to say goodbye to. with the difference of Patrick Swayze however, I not was successful. This concludes the saddest chapter in the amerikan history.

From a thread about hermit crabs:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Are the scabs Abscess forming?

I really doubt your going to have small little balls of meat growing out of those scabs ith little hairs are weird deformatives. It is nothing to worry about. One time in my life I would pick my skin for no reason now I have all these small marks on my hands.[/quote]

[quote name='guinaevere']I just realized he has trader feedback here.

I also just realized, I'm up waaaaaaaaaay too late.[/quote]Crazy.
I just realized (from looking there) that he joined on my birthday.
That's some crazy gift from the gods.

Oh. God. :rofl:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']A virus is a being in which it exsists only to pass on it's genetics and explode out of the cell. The thing is we have ways and many cures to stop viruses the HIV or AIDS attacks the white blood cells instead of the Red blood cells.

They have found by infecting the protiene the virus goes after they can attack the virus itself.

I understand that we need research on beings like these dolphins for example to wipe them out.

The option is to round up the people who have the virus and remove them from the public. LIke a camp or something maybe a mark on there body.
We still have too many morons out there spreading germs to each other and that is the problem. We remove those people we remove the cause.[/quote]

That's terrible. :rofl:

I'm afraid to rile him up or anything... I'd prefer to keep a little mystery around him. He's like CAG's very own Boo Radley.

[quote name='Scobie']I'm afraid to rile him up or anything... I'd prefer to keep a little mystery around him. He's like CAG's very own Boo Radley.[/QUOTE]

someone pmed him with a very succinct attempt at riling him up. the person might report back here if there are any interesting results. it's kind of an experiment. (I swear it's not me!)

[quote name='Apossum']someone pmed him with a very succinct attempt at riling him up. the person might report back here if there are any interesting results. it's kind of an experiment. (I swear it's not me!)[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, he hasn't gotten a response, though he may send the message many more times.

I actually kinda sorta got RS2020 riled up enough to send me a PM with my "Regal + Math = Fail" comment earlier in this very thread.

Here it is:
[quote name='PM subject line: I am not a slave to math. From: RegalSin2020']I am good at math but based on my current knowledge I am only able to do a problem so far. I came to the conslusion that it is a cross multiple problem with procentlies being used.

Also the True, False, If, If and only If came to mind also. So do not say that my math is failure. I am not a slave to math. I am a artsy person not a appeased named smithers who works in a bank.

Okay I have never been given the reading material of that uknown subject so I went to my only conclusion.[/quote]:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back