The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there was a bunch of people walking down the barn isle that I didn't even notice before and when they started and I looked up there were people with their children, staring at us with disgust, that's why I said "Nature, every body" and kept laughing.

That shit really was funny, the total video was like 9 minutes of us waiting but I shortened it down for the Interweb viewers.

[quote name='Tiphireth']What an adventure. Although I'm afraid I'm negligent to your opinion regarding that song, so I have to assume you didn't that particular one? >__>
[/QUOTE]

I didn't what? Didn't like it? That's not the case.

I loved it. I love all their songs. I'm just surprised that they played that one song. If anything, I would have thought they'd have played "Wendy" or their biggest hit "Lorraine's Car," the two songs that had music videos and some airplay on MTV.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And now, as mentioned before, clips of sheep doin it.[/QUOTE]

Only in the OTT: sheep cornholing. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I didn't what? Didn't like it? That's not the case.

I loved it. I love all their songs. I'm just surprised that they played that one song. If anything, I would have thought they'd have played "Wendy" or their biggest hit "Lorraine's Car," the two songs that had music videos and some airplay on MTV.

Only in the OTT: sheep cornholing. :lol:[/quote]

Er, yeah. Didn't like. My bad, I assumed since you said that you refrained from beating children over the head with soda cans, that... yeah nevermind. :lol: I'll shut up.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Er, yeah. Didn't like. My bad, I assumed since you said that you refrained from beating children over the head with soda cans, that... yeah nevermind. :lol: I'll shut up.[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK.

Yeah, it was the fact that for some cosmic reason I was there and they were playing a very obscure song that I like that kept me from unleashing a fury of soda cans.

I wasn't going to beat up the children, just maybe the dumb parent who grabs the wrong box of cereal and then sends the cashier to grab the right one... along with some other shit they forgot to grab.

"And could you be a doll and get me a jar of peanut butter? But it has to be this brand, the semi-crunchy one, but only in the 12 ounce jar... and make sure that it doesn't expire before the next solar eclipse." :lol:

I find that the best time to shop for food is after the game has started, and everyone has already been in to pick up their assorted meats and booze. Or in the middle of the night. That works, too. :lol:

Hmm. Thinking I'm going to use the $10 Buy.com cupon to Get Valkyrie Profile for $38 with free shipping.

I've been browsing around and unless the item ships free, it's not worth the coupon. Shipping is like, $5 bucks.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You faded my pick in the Suicide pool. You're on yor own.

Punk bitch.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, that was before T.O. went emo.

[quote name='zewone']Hahaha, that was before T.O. went emo.[/quote]

Well, looks like we both won, so, no harm no foul but don't fade me again or I'll eat your soul.

You still playin Halo or what? Got some time to kill before the 4 oclock games. Pick somethin'.

[quote name='zewone']Hahaha, that was before T.O. went emo.[/QUOTE]

I was going to pick Dallas as well until the TO incident. At least Atlanta won. My strategy of picking teams I hate has worked so far. I don't have too many more left though.

Why the fuck is this Sarang01 guy ALWAYS talking about Japan and it's games? He finds a way to throw down how things from Japan are so awesome in every thread he posts in.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah my first time through I made the mistake of not caring for my lot ( quickly threw some trees around the lot, didn't plant any new grass, crazily complicated paths) and I just had to throw out movie after movie to stay afloat.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it's easy foregt about maintaining the lot when you're doing everything else.

Now did you ever make you're own custom movie?

[quote name='dcfox']Sometimes it's easy foregt about maintaining the lot when you're doing everything else.

Now did you ever make you're own custom movie?[/QUOTE]

Of course. It gets pretty detailed, but you can't really make a storyline.

You can make some pretty random stuff too, which can lead to unbelievably hilarious clips.

[quote name='Roufuss']Why the fuck is this Sarang01 guy ALWAYS talking about Japan and it's games? He finds a way to throw down how things from Japan are so awesome in every thread he posts in.[/QUOTE]
Because he's a bad taste drone.

Moxio, did you also get the expansion pack for The Movies? It's dropped down to $19.99 now, it seemed to add some pretty decent stuff to the game.

I still have both the game + the expansion on the shelf due to that CC PC glitch... I should get around to playing them some day.

[quote name='Roufuss']Moxio, did you also get the expansion pack for The Movies? It's dropped down to $19.99 now, it seemed to add some pretty decent stuff to the game.

I still have both the game + the expansion on the shelf due to that CC PC glitch... I should get around to playing them some day.[/QUOTE]

Nah I'm not in the position to buy any games right now since I don't have a job.

*cries*

[quote name='Moxio']Of course. It gets pretty detailed, but you can't really make a storyline.

You can make some pretty random stuff too, which can lead to unbelievably hilarious clips.[/QUOTE]
Did you ever upload any of your movies? I'd be interested in seeing what you did.

I was going to go buy some food, until I found out it's 92 right now. Maybe I can find something here. At the very least I have chocolate ice cream and pasta. :lol:

[quote name='Roufuss']Why the fuck is this Sarang01 guy ALWAYS talking about Japan and it's games? He finds a way to throw down how things from Japan are so awesome in every thread he posts in.[/quote]
You also forget that he used drone on and on about SED TVs when anyone would ask for advice on HDTVs. Someone put him in his place big time in a thread, seems since then hes shut up about them..

and damn it i slept too long...like 12-13 hours. Still trying to wake up

[quote name='Roufuss']Why the fuck is this Sarang01 guy ALWAYS talking about Japan and it's games? He finds a way to throw down how things from Japan are so awesome in every thread he posts in.[/quote]

He tried to act like he was cool and mentioned diakons, when really you can tell he was fishing for props because anyone worth their salt knows you don't hardly ever cook radishes.

Nice question,

stupid.

[quote name='smalien1']Does anyone have an indietorrents invite I can... borrow?[/quote]

I got one! It's a really good torrent community, if any one is interested.

Does anyone have an Oink invite?

[quote name='JimmieMac']He tried to act like he was cool and mentioned diakons, when really you can tell he was fishing for props because anyone worth their salt knows you don't hardly ever cook radishes.

Nice question,

stupid.[/QUOTE]

you'd need to steam the daikon for ohhhhhh....about 24 hours.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh yeah, hey, how'd them chicken burgers turn out?[/quote]

I decided to just use some of the ground beef I have and make some bleu cheese buffalo burgers. I'm thawing the meat out right now and heading out to get the bleu cheese, buffalo sauce, and some hamburger buns in about 30 mins.

Honestly, I couldn't really find any recipes for chicken burgers, or really any ones that called for ground chicken that didn't require 30 different things to put in it. Any quick suggestions would be cool, though...

[quote name='JimmieMac']you can tell he was fishing for props because anyone worth their salt knows you don't hardly ever cook radishes.[/quote]

Just because there aren't really any recipies that call for radishes?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I decided to just use some of the ground beef I have and make some bleu cheese buffalo burgers. I'm thawing the meat out right now and heading out to get the bleu cheese, buffalo sauce, and some hamburger buns in about 30 mins.

Honestly, I couldn't really find any recipes for chicken burgers, or really any ones that called for ground chicken that didn't require 30 different things to put in it. Any quick suggestions would be cool, though...[/quote]

I made a post earlier today about maybe putting egg and bread crumbs in the mix.

[quote name='wubb']What's an SED TV? Is that a term for standard def or something completely different?[/QUOTE]

Probably some special tv you can only get in Japan.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I was going to pick Dallas as well until the TO incident. At least Atlanta won. My strategy of picking teams I hate has worked so far. I don't have too many more left though.[/quote]
I just pick the teams Tennessee faces. It's worked so far, but I'll probably stop when they face a bad team.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Just because there aren't really any recipies that call for radishes?[/quote]

Well, there are but there arn't.

Radish is a root veg. And unless you're making a salad or a salsa that uses the crispness of the raw veg as a focal point it's pretty much interchangable with carrots, parsnips, or blanched potatoes.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I made a post earlier today about maybe putting egg and bread crumbs in the mix.[/quote]

Ah ok. I didn't go back that far. My mother has a recipe for BBQ chicken burgers, I'll have to get that from her and try it sometime too. I'm heading out in a couple of mins to get some stuff for the beef ones I'm making

As for what an SED TV is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SED-tv

The damn things are even being made yet, yet he was saying that people should wait till they do come out because "they make all TVs now look like shit" type stuff.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']
The damn things are even being made yet, yet he was saying that people should wait till they do come out because "they make all TVs now look like shit" type stuff.[/QUOTE]

lol, I remember that, it was awhile ago.

For dinner, I'm having nothing, because I haven't bought groceries in like a week. It really fucking sucks.

The simple solution is to buy groceries but the grocery money had to go to school because I owed them $64 for some bullshit.

[quote name='Roufuss']For dinner, I'm having nothing, because I haven't bought groceries in like a week. It really fucking sucks.[/QUOTE] I found an old frozen turkey dinner in the freezer. I have no idea how long it had been in there, but it's better than having to go shopping. I'll go in the morning, maybe. :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Indietorrent, eh? Hmm...if you have an invite, I'd love one.[/quote]

I can't get them until I get my share ratio up to 1

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Looks like zewone's been shakin his money maker.[/QUOTE]
I don't really care for the song a lot, but the Neptune's sound in the intro and half way through the song is sick.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I found an old frozen turkey dinner in the freezer. I have no idea how long it had been in there, but it's better than having to go shopping. I'll go in the morning, maybe. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I wish that would happen to me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I found an old frozen turkey dinner in the freezer. I have no idea how long it had been in there, but it's better than having to go shopping. I'll go in the morning, maybe. :lol:[/quote]
Those things never go bad. So I think you're safe. :lol:

Right now, I'm just dipping whatever I can find into Nutella. Not to bad if I do say so myself.

fuckin' a...I mean, you guys can beat Dallas, you can shut out the Steelers, get tripped up by the Colts...I can understand that, but to get beat by the 'Skins in OT?

C'mon, Jags...seriously.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']fuckin' a...I mean, you guys can beat Dallas, you can shut out the Steelers, get tripped up by the Colts...I can understand that, but to get beat by the 'Skins in OT?

C'mon, Jags...seriously.[/QUOTE]

"Lame!"
awesome-o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back