The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LiquidNight']you here to stay or are you gonna vanish again punq?[/QUOTE]
eh its kinda hard to say, i realized i havent been here in a while so i thought id stop by and see what the haps were. if i keep posting, im here to stay =o)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Why wouldn't she? Y'all have a fundamental right to self defense, and an argument can be made for having a rifle to be part of your civic duty to keep the gub'ment in check. ;) Plus, get her into shooting, it's fun for the whole family. Took my 11 year old sister to the range today, she got amazing groups for her age with a .22 target pistol.[/quote]
It's just how she is. Not really a gun thing so much as it is a shy around new stuff she's unfamiler with thing. She wouldn't/couldn't/didn't understand why I bought a DS until I eased her into it and now she's got her own lite with a personalized case. At the rate she takes to my new toys I'd guess that we'll have at least a his and hers within a year :)

This is great, can't really find any recipies use ground chicken that don't reqire a million ingredients. I think I'll just use a ground beef burger recipe

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't actually asked for anything specific in years. The last thing I asked my parents for was a plane ticket, to go spend the holidays with my family in Texas instead of them. We have never had a Christmas in this house. We moved in 5 years ago.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I never ask for anything, either. They end up getting something for me, anyway, even when I tell them not to.

Where in Texas is your family?

Kinda sucks that you've not had a Christmas in your house in that long a time. But, if your family is as crazy as mine, you should be thankful. :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']eh its kinda hard to say, i realized i havent been here in a while so i thought id stop by and see what the haps were. if i keep posting, im here to stay =o)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you decide to stick around. It's good to see familiar faces around here. :)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']This is great, can't really find any recipies use ground chicken that don't reqire a million ingredients. I think I'll just use a ground beef burger recipe[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm not sure how it would work or taste with chicken, but here's some things that taste great mixed with ground beef for hamburgers:

Salsa / Picante Sauce (called different things depending on where you're from)
Cheese (various varieties)
Mushrooms
Jalapenos
Bacon Pieces

Looks like I'm going to format my other PC to make to semi-usable. When I put the HD back in along with the video card and started it back up, it took about 15 minutes to boot to the desktop. :lol: There's way too much crap on here that I don't need and that are slowing this thing down. It was funny seeing an old wallpaper with Gabe from PA and a quote about him punching a baby because it was being a dick. :lol:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've used those before. I've got quite a bit of ground beef, so I'm just gonna make beef burgers. Thinking of doing some with buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese like this one http://beef.allrecipes.com/az/70539.asp[/QUOTE]

That sounds pretty good. The wing sauce should give it a nice spicy kick.

And, I'm going to (try to) go to sleep. Thankfully, I'm going to do it with a smile on my face tonight.

Good night, OTT.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That sounds pretty good. The wing sauce should give it a nice spicy kick.

And, I'm going to (try to) go to sleep. Thankfully, I'm going to do it with a smile on my face tonight.

Good night, OTT.[/quote]

Yeah, I've been wanting to try doing burgers like that for a while now anhow.

As for sleep, I give it about 30 mins max before my trazadone kicks in. Gotta love an anti depresant that makes ya sleepy

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Yeah, I've been wanting to try doing burgers like that for a while now anhow.[/QUOTE]

You could use chicken or beef. a good burger recipe I use (not my own though) is saute' mushrooms, crumbled blue cheese and seasoning.

Just take any mushrooms even caned ones. Won't be as good as fresh, however saute the mushrooms in butter until brown keep them moving though. Take the blue cheese crumble it on the burgers.. Add the mushrooms on top. If you cook your beef well done you could do Blue cheese dressing instead of the acutal cheese. It will give it more moisture but lack in flavor a little.

Ground chicken has lots of uses. However Making it into burgers would make extremely dry burgers.
You can really mix anything into burgers of anytype. As long as what you add isn't cut to large. If items added to burgers are to moist, and/or cut to large they'll compromise the structure of the burger.

Man I can't find a good credit card to transfer my balance to. I have good credit, but all I'm getting is "will contact you in 30 days." Which with me is a 80% chance of a long drawn out no.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd say maybe 75% of the time.[/quote]
I played him yesterday. I think he passed like 4 times total. That game was so fucken boring that I would just select any play on defense and let the computer play while I read the manual of NBA2k7. He didn't have a mic on so on a few plays on defense I just picked punt block hoping he would get the hint but nothing.

[quote name='DT778']I played him yesterday. I think he passed like 4 times total. That game was so fucken boring that I would just select any play on defense and let the computer play while I read the manual of NBA2k7. He didn't have a mic on so on a few plays on defense I just picked punt block hoping he would get the hint but nothing.[/QUOTE]

I played this guy that kept scrambling with Vick. It was pissing me off cause I couldn't get that many hits in on vick. In the 2nd qtr I finally got a great hit stick in on him. Its the one that looks like a spinebuster. I hit him so hard vick was out for the game & fumbled. Then right before the half he quit. I was losing by a field goal btw.

and I can't fucking sleep!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Morning, OTT.[/quote]
Good morning...but are you going to sleep, or waking up? :)

(Sorry, had to ask)

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Good morning...but are you going to sleep, or waking up? :)

(Sorry, had to ask)[/QUOTE] Waking up, but I'll probably be going back to sleep around 10. I only slept for 3 1/2 hours or so, so far.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Waking up, but I'll probably be going back to sleep around 10. I only slept for 3 1/2 hours or so, so far.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't see breakfast happening, so it'll be back to bed probably.

Mmm, breakfast.

In my quest in maintaining my cheapassitude, I've been trying various store brand cereals. My most recent venture is generic Corn Pops, which are actually pretty damned good.

Generic Frosted Flakes haven't been too bad in the past, although I've found mystery clumps in them. The honey nut cheerios leave something to be desired though.

I have another box of something too, but I can't remember what they are right now.

I'm out of milk and bread, so I probably won't eat breakfast. I'll just sleep though lunch if I can, so I only have to worry about one meal today. :lol:

I hope the logitech speaker adaptor works with my altec lansing speakers. I don't want to buy a new set of speakers just because I want to hook up my 360 to my computer monitor.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']
In my quest in maintaining my cheapassitude, I've been trying various store brand cereals. [/quote]

The best generic cereal I've had is Kroger's Cocoa Crispy Rice. Not exactly the same as Cocoa Krispies, but unless you had them side by side you couldn't tell the difference.

[quote name='manthing']The best generic cereal I've had is Kroger's Cocoa Crispy Rice. Not exactly the same as Cocoa Krispies, but unless you had them side by side you couldn't tell the difference.[/quote]
I almost bought that the other day, but decided to get a different one. I'll try to remember to get that one next time.

Games I want to eventually get over the next few months. Stuff that I missed that are already out. I'm not going to get all fo these of course. Just a few. But I have a long list of wants. I'll probably focus on the harder to find stuff. Shadow Hearts, Suikoden, Steamboat and maybe a couple more. I'll probably wait for the b2g1 from eb/gs though.

My PS2 List
Disgaea 2
Suikoden V
Valkyrie Profile 2
Okami
Xenosaga III
Shadow Hearts New World
Steamboat Chronicles
Atelier Iris 2
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

PSP List
Tekken PSP
Legend of Heroes 2
Daxter
Metal Gear Acid 2
Valkyrie Profile PSP
Syphon Filter
Me and My Katamari

Nintendo DS List
Lost Magic
Starfox Command

Then there's the new stuff coming out before christmas that looks interesting.

Contact
Star Trek
Touch Detective
Magical Starsign
FMA
Scourge
Children of Mana
Final Fantasy III
Death Jr
FF Crystal
Panzer Tactics
Kirby
Castlevania
Star Wars
Pirate Battles
Warlords Champions

And that's just the DS Stuff.

I'm glad I can't buy them because I don't have time to play them.

[quote name='jmcc']I heard they make Bam cry at a few points during the movie. That almost makes me want to see it.[/QUOTE]
Twice. It was beautiful.

[quote name='6669']Wake me up when September ends.[/QUOTE]

Me, too. I want to fast-foward to Tuesday... payday! :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Time for bed, again.[/QUOTE]

It might be for me, too. Thankfully, I did get some free breakfast that I didn't have to cook. Had some menudo (and I know someone will post a picture of a Menudo album cover. :lol: ), which I hadn't had in a while. It was a choice of that or tamales. I didn't feel like eating meat-filled lard (at least, not until Christmas), so I instead chose the spicy stew that's made from cow parts the damn cow doesn't even want. :lol:

So, I shall retire again sometime soon... still with a smile on my face. :)

Look at you lazy fuckers. There's still a full day ahead of you and all of you are going back to bed. Well unlike you guys I'm going to make the most of my day. I'm off to play video games.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Twice. It was beautiful.[/QUOTE]I'll have to rent it now. God I hate Bam.

Those chicken burgers are gonna be all dry and crumbly if you make them like you listed there. Just put the blue cheese and hot sauce on top because if you mix it in there's not enough fat in the chicken to bind it all together so you'll just end up with a mess.

Unless...

Add an egg to the ground chicken, knead the egg in then add in just the dry seasonings and then put it back in the fridge for 20-30 mins or so so that the fat in the egg can set up and firm up the chicken a bit. I'd even maybe try a bit of bread crumbs in it too as a binder. I'd treat it more like you were making mini chicken meatloafs instead of chicken burgers.

It's noon and I'm not drinkin' yet. I wanted to be drinkin' by now, this first Sunday off of the football season. Still gotta get to the store to get the beer. Good thing it's across the street. It's cold and raining out so I'm making chili and mini-hamburgers for the games today, if I'm not shitting my brains out or puking by 10pm, I did something wrong.

[quote name='dcfox']Look at you lazy fuckers. There's still a full day ahead of you and all of you are going back to bed. Well unlike you guys I'm going to make the most of my day. I'm off to play video games.[/QUOTE]

That is what I have done the past two days. Time to change it up and watch football for part of the day and the rest study for a mid-term on Japanese imperialism.

Ninja Gaiden, Street Fighter, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 have been keeping my 360 busy.

I worked my ass off last night and walked away with an ass load of money(For one nights work) and I have the next two days off. Time to fire up the 'ol PS2.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Same here. I don't see breakfast happening, so it'll be back to bed probably.[/quote]

You guys are fucking lucky. It's a gamble if I'm able to get to sleep when I'm tired much less in the middle of the day. :bomb:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Football betting makes every game enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
You never did get back to me on those tips, ass.

[quote name='6669']Wake up! :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tiphireth']You guys are fucking lucky. It's a gamble if I'm able to get to sleep when I'm tired much less in the middle of the day. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't get to go to sleep at all.

"Say, Jack. You barely slept last night. Why don't you be the nice guy you are and run errands for us? And before you can say no, you don't have a choice." :bomb:

I got sent into the 7th layer of Hell, aka the supermarket on Sunday. Nothing but mothers and their noisy kids stocking up on groceries, and big fat drunk guys loading up on snacks and beer for football.

So, I'm waiting in line and about to start loading soda cans into bags and going crazy like Sean Penn in "Bad Boys," when all of a sudden I hear something familiar over the PA system. Nah, it can't be... it is.

They played... a fuckin'... Cake Like song. Whatever radio station they tuned into was playing one of my favorite, yet very obscure bands... and not even one of their most "popular" songs, either. They were playing "Franchise."

So, needless to say I didn't start slaughtering people with bags of soda cans, and I made it home without going to jail. :D

I'm probably going to watch football and maybe fall asleep while doing it.

[quote name='Moxio']So how's The Movies goin for you, DC?[/QUOTE]
I decided to start a new game now that I have the hang of it. My lot design is much better so now I'm not wasting as much time having people constantly run from one side of lot to the other. I'm also playing to people's strength and training them more so my movies come out better. I figure I'll try the quality over quantity approach this time. I still haven't touched the movie maker part of it yet, though.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, I didn't get to go to sleep at all.

"Say, Jack. You barely slept last night. Why don't you be the nice guy you are and run errands for us? And before you can say no, you don't have a choice." :bomb:

I got sent into the 7th layer of Hell, aka the supermarket on Sunday. Nothing but mothers and their noisy kids stocking up on groceries, and big fat drunk guys loading up on snacks and beer for football.

So, I'm waiting in line and about to start loading soda cans into bags and going crazy like Sean Penn in "Bad Boys," when all of a sudden I hear something familiar over the PA system. Nah, it can't be... it is.

They played... a fuckin'... Cake Like song. Whatever radio station they tuned into was playing one of my favorite, yet very obscure bands... and not even one of their most "popular" songs, either. They were playing "Franchise."

So, needless to say I didn't start slaughtering people with bags of soda cans, and I made it home without going to jail. :D

I'm probably going to watch football and maybe fall asleep while doing it.[/quote]
What an adventure. Although I'm afraid I'm negligent to your opinion regarding that song, so I have to assume you didn't that particular one? >__>

As for me I'mma try and sand down some of the rough edges on my Mosin (I got a quarter-inch sliver of wood in my index finger last night, it was so deep I had to literally cut it out with my knife. That was fun) and desptie not having all that big of an interest in football, it's probably the best thing on TV.

I wonder if the Rams won last night.

[quote name='zewone']You never did get back to me on those tips, ass.[/quote]

You faded my pick in the Suicide pool. You're on yor own.

Punk bitch.

[quote name='dcfox']I decided to start a new game now that I have the hang of it. My lot design is much better so now I'm not wasting as much time having people constantly run from one side of lot to the other. I'm also playing to people's strength and training them more so my movies come out better. I figure I'll try the quality over quantity approach this time. I still haven't touched the movie maker part of it yet, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my first time through I made the mistake of not caring for my lot ( quickly threw some trees around the lot, didn't plant any new grass, crazily complicated paths) and I just had to throw out movie after movie to stay afloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back