The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know you made a good hot dog when You go to take a bite out of it and juices squirt out burning the inside of your nose. It really burns though. :whistle2:(

I'm wondering how many more times in USC highlights with John Booty as QB, will Ms. Booty be referenced. I was hoping the first time I heard that song at a frat party I would never have to hear it again, but apparently God hates me.

[quote name='beerguy961']I'm wondering how many more times in USC highlights with John Booty as QB, will Ms. Booty be referenced. I was hoping the first time I heard that song at a frat party I would never have to hear it again, but apparently God hates me.[/QUOTE]

I believe the song is titled "miss new booty"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's fuckin' boring in here.[/QUOTE]

well maybe if you threw that party we would have something to do. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']While I can't answer your question, here's a little interesting tidbit about human meat :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

Time for Saucy Jack's random facts:

I remember reading a book about the history of dogs. In many cultures, both modern and ancient, it was or is common for dogs to be part of a regular diet.

Apparently, according to people that have tasted dogs, certain breeds have flesh that tastes like beef. I remember reading that Chihuahua flesh is likened to hamburger meat, and that Collies taste like a steak.

Weird...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's fuckin' boring in here.[/QUOTE]

I hear you about life being boring tonight. If I could, I'd head over there and be bored with ya. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I hear you about life being boring tonight. If I could, I'd head over there and be bored with ya. :lol:[/QUOTE] Awwwwww. :) :lol:

[quote name='cochesecochese']I got my first airsoft gun today. I think this is going to be the beginning of a long and fruitful affair with toy guns.[/QUOTE]
You gotta get the airsoft replica of the Robocop Beretta.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Awwwwww. :) :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Don't get any funny ideas. :D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You gotta get the airsoft replica of the Robocop Beretta.[/QUOTE]

Everyone needs one of those. I have to get one someday. Oddly enough, when I was at the grocery store, I saw a cap gun that was shaped exactly like the RoboCop gun, except it was camouflaged and had the orange tip on the end. I almost wanted to spend the $1 on it and paint it black, but I figured that would be extremely half-assed.

Went to a state fair today, I got footage of sheep fucking. Well, more like rape since they were all males and they just started tryin to corn hole each other.

Video to follow.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Went to a state fair today, I got footage of sheep fucking. Well, more like rape since they were all males and they just started tryin to corn hole each other.

Video to follow.[/QUOTE] Is that really necessary? :puke: :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Went to a state fair today, I got footage of sheep fucking. Well, more like rape since they were all males and they just started tryin to corn hole each other.

Video to follow.[/quote]

Let me just get it out there and be the first to say 'what's the holdup'? ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Let me just get it out there and be the first to say 'what's the holdup'? ;)[/QUOTE]

Tip's being a baaaaaaad boy. :lol:

[quote name='cochesecochese']I got my first airsoft gun today. I think this is going to be the beginning of a long and fruitful affair with toy guns.[/QUOTE]

I was into airsoft guns 2-3 years ago, It got too expensive, then I got old enough to get real guns. Talk about expensive.

[quote name='cochesecochese']I got my first airsoft gun today. I think this is going to be the beginning of a long and fruitful affair with toy guns.[/quote]

What sort was it? 'Cause if you bought a cheap springer, I'll come and club you over the head with my real SKS. :lol:

[quote name='DT778']hey ryles in the madden league when you played against the dolphins did he just do run plays?[/QUOTE]

I'd say maybe 75% of the time.

[quote name='Tiphireth']While we're dreaming, I'll take this package.[/QUOTE]

That gun isn't powerful enough. :lol:

Pretty cool. What is it, exactly? If it says what it is in the video, I'm sorry. I don't have my speakers on.

Anyway, that's interesting. Hmm... what the hell do I want for Christmas?

[quote name='Tiphireth']While we're dreaming, I'll take this package.[/QUOTE]It won't load. Is it as good as the Beretta Xtrema, the gun that makes you a magical southern shotgun maestro?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That gun isn't powerful enough. :lol:

Pretty cool. What is it, exactly? If it says what it is in the video, I'm sorry. I don't have my speakers on.

Anyway, that's interesting. Hmm... what the hell do I want for Christmas?[/quote]
It's an HK G3, an old, proven and very sweet assault rifle derrived off the German Mp-something from WWII who's name escapes me. The grenade launcher's a HK79, I believe. Here's another video of the launcher: http://www.hkpro.com/video/HK79A1.mov

The rifle itself fires .308, which is plenty powerful. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']It won't load. Is it as good as the Beretta Xtrema, the gun that makes you a magical southern shotgun maestro?[/quote]
Oh god, the fucking Xtrema. I can only imagine how many people saw the demonstration and immediately thought they could become fucking Neo. Not to mention the fact that Xtrema is as stupid a name as the "JatiMatic" SMG or "Ultimax" LMG.

[quote name='Tiphireth']It's an HK G3, an old, proven and very sweet assault rifle derrived off the German Mp-something from WWII who's name escapes me. The grenade launcher's a HK79, I believe. Here's another video of the launcher: http://www.hkpro.com/video/HK79A1.mov

The rifle itself fires .308, which is plenty powerful. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Why don't we just get you a jetpack, some bulletproof vests (which I bet you already have), and a tank? ;) :lol:

Seriously, that's a pretty cool rifle and grenade launcher. Where would you use them if you had them?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Why don't we just get you a jetpack, some bulletproof vests (which I bet you already have), and a tank? ;) :lol:

Seriously, that's a pretty cool rifle and grenade launcher. Where would you use them if you had them?[/quote]
Nah, no vests. No need, they're fairly expensive. :lol: As for a tank... Eh. The military'd be on my ass so fast I wouldn't be able to drive it. Must less shoot it. You know, since I haven't the slightest clue on how to drive one a' them beasts. ;)

The G3's pretty common, just semi auto. Obviously used at the range. As for the launcher, since you have to pay $200 tax on each grenade itself, aside from the price of the actual unit (along with dealing with the BATFE) I'd just use flares and practice rounds.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Just got back from Jackass

dear....god...[/QUOTE]I heard they make Bam cry at a few points during the movie. That almost makes me want to see it.

Hmm. 1:30 has both Simon Sez and Lord of Illusions. Do I want creepy Clive Barkery or Rodman and Fat Hacker Monk team-up?

[quote name='jmcc']Hmm. 1:30 has both Simon Sez and Lord of Illusions. Do I want creepy Clive Barkery or Rodman and Fat Hacker Monk team-up?[/QUOTE]
you should watch gimmerman.

segal and a wayans is pretty sweet.

[quote name='punqsux']you should watch gimmerman.

segal and a wayans is pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]Not in my line-up. I wish there was some Seagal on, though. He breaks so much furniture.

[quote name='jmcc']Not in my line-up. I wish there was some Seagal on, though. He breaks so much furniture.[/QUOTE]
and i believe he's a widower 17 times over.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Anyway, that's interesting. Hmm... what the hell do I want for Christmas?[/QUOTE] I haven't actually asked for anything specific in years. The last thing I asked my parents for was a plane ticket, to go spend the holidays with my family in Texas instead of them. We have never had a Christmas in this house. We moved in 5 years ago.

EDIT: Punq? Where the hell did you come from? :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']and i believe he's a widower 17 times over.[/QUOTE]Out For a Kill would be great right about now. He gets up in the middle of the night to check on a car alarm (not his, it's miles away) only to have his wife exploded by Triads seconds later.

[quote name='jmcc']Out For a Kill would be great right about now. He gets up in the middle of the night to check on a car alarm (not his, it's miles away) only to have his wife exploded by Triads seconds later.[/QUOTE]
the "special effects" of the explosion of his house were so terrible...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
EDIT: Punq? Where the hell did you come from? :lol:[/QUOTE]
originally, Buffalo, New York

[quote name='punqsux']originally, Buffalo, New York[/QUOTE]I was kind of referring to the fact that you hadn't posted in 4 months. But of course you knew that. :lol:

Going to sleep now. Night, OTT.

[quote name='punqsux']the "special effects" of the explosion of his house were so terrible...[/QUOTE]God yes. And even worse, the blue screened outdoor shots a few scene's later. The actors were just looking up, too.

[quote name='6669']Welcome back, punqy!

On a side note, its 1:20 am and I'm drunk.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure if a side note can be longer than the main one.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Man, I was wondering where you have been.[/QUOTE]
i've just been working and junk mostly, no where particular.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was kind of referring to the fact that you hadn't posted in 4 months. But of course you knew that. :lol:

Going to sleep now. Night, OTT.[/QUOTE]
indeed i did know that

[quote name='6669']Welcome back, punqy!

On a side note, its 1:20 am and I'm drunk.[/QUOTE]
thanks ^^

[quote name='punqsux'] i've just been working and junk mostly, no where particular.[/QUOTE]
you here to stay or are you gonna vanish again punq?

[quote name='Tiphireth']What sort was it? 'Cause if you bought a cheap springer, I'll come and club you over the head with my real SKS. :lol:[/quote]

Smith and Wesson SW40F. I know it's just a toy but I have to start somewhere before my girlie allows the fun stuff in the house.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Smith and Wesson SW40F. I know it's just a toy but I have to start somewhere before my girlie allows the fun stuff in the house.[/quote]

Why wouldn't she? Y'all have a fundamental right to self defense, and an argument can be made for having a rifle to be part of your civic duty to keep the gub'ment in check. ;) Plus, get her into shooting, it's fun for the whole family. Took my 11 year old sister to the range today, she got amazing groups for her age with a .22 target pistol.

Hmmm...I've got a couple one and a half pound packs of ground chicken in the freezer. I'm thinking of doing some chicken burgers tonight (Sun). Any suggestions of anything good to put in them???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back