The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']It's not that bad.[/QUOTE]

It's fine. Not oscar worthy or anything, but it works and isn't some b-movie shit like the resident evil games.

Play with subtitles on though, otherwise you run the risk of missing the bits that are in Italian. (I think they offer translation in the subtitles...)

I was feeling nostalgic for 7th grade, so I turned on Norma Jean-Oh God the Aftermath. It's kinda not that bad compared to some of the shit I used to listen to.

[quote name='Maklershed']a) Just bought Inglourious Basterds since its $16.99 on Amazon

b) All 360 Gold Box event tomorrow[/QUOTE]
Why didn't you get it back when target had the coupon?

The nearest Target is 50 miles away and I probably just didn't know about it anyway. What was the coupon?

Unrelated: I swear this lady who sits by me at work fake coughs. Whether its fake or not though, she always coughs in a pattern .. its 1-2, 1-2-3, pause, 1-2, 1-2-3, pause, 1-2, 1-2-3. This goes on for about 5 minutes and then a complete stop. It's so weird.

It was $5 off any bluray, plus there was a $3 coupon for IG, they stacked. I got it for around $12 after tax.

It's morse code, man.

[quote name='Maklershed']The nearest Target is 50 miles away and I probably just didn't know about it anyway. What was the coupon?

Unrelated: I swear this lady who sits by me at work fake coughs. Whether its fake or not though, she always coughs in a pattern .. its 1-2, 1-2-3, pause, 1-2, 1-2-3, pause, 1-2, 1-2-3. This goes on for about 5 minutes and then a complete stop. It's so weird.[/QUOTE]

My mother in law sneezes 9 times in a row, pauses, then one last sneeze...everytime! One of these days her head is going to asplode!

[quote name='seanr1221']I love living in PA.[/QUOTE]

*Highfive

Mrs. Number83 wants to move to Colorado. We could, but I like PA better.

/shrugs

PA is the Canada of Delaware.

I think I'm near the end of AC2. But I gotta be honest, the whole
sci-fi, aliens or gods in prehistory, humans were genetically engineered slaves whatever.
turns me off from the main story for some reason.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Drake is the future of hip hop, guys.[/QUOTE]

*high five* I can see him delivering the best hip hop album of the year as long as he doesn't pull a Cudi.

I love how my online banking thing has my balance completely fucked, so I can't see if I'm alright to get this paintball gun.

[quote name='DarthPuma']*high five* I can see him delivering the best hip hop album of the year as long as he doesn't pull a Cudi.

I love how my online banking thing has my balance completely fucked, so I can't see if I'm alright to get this paintball gun.[/QUOTE]

They do that on purpose to trick peopel into overdraft fees. Wachovia screwed me twice on that. Their software is specifically optimized to try to get peope to overdraft.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They do that on purpose to trick peopel into overdraft fees. Wachovia screwed me twice on that. Their software is specifically optimized to try to get peope to overdraft.[/QUOTE]

Really? fuck that. I know for a fact my balance should be close to 200, but they have me at 68. Guess I'll have to call the bank.

EDIT:
Hey, UPS Basic isn't that bad after all. My shit left Memphis at 5 a.m., it'll probably get here tomorrow. :D

Meh, woke up about an hour late today so I'll be skipping bio lecture that started about 2 minutes ago. That class is too packed anyways.

The part about his chubby cousin on this special was hilarious. :lol:[quote name='Maklershed']I liked his expressions in the latest Parks and Rec when he wanted to hire his doppelganger as an assistant.[/QUOTE]He did a stand up special on CC this past weekend and its pretty cool. His delivery is funny and reminds me of another comedian, but I can't think of who.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They do that on purpose to trick peopel into overdraft fees. Wachovia screwed me twice on that. Their software is specifically optimized to try to get peope to overdraft.[/QUOTE]

Same here, Chase has screwed me over several times that same way.

I've heard lots of people complain about their banks doing that, i've never had any trouble with my credit union doing it, thankfully.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've heard lots of people complain about their banks doing that, i've never had any trouble with my credit union doing it, thankfully.[/QUOTE]

Credit Unions > Commercial Banks

I just pay for everything on a credit card and then pay off the credit card each month so that it's basically impossible for me to overdraft.

This boss battle in Bayonetta fucking sucks

I wish video game creators would stop with these bullshit '1 person vs. a giant fucking flying thing'

:wall:

Found my blood work results.

bloodwork.png

Hanging on my fridge.

Which one, manthing? I've been trying the 6th alfheim off and on since 2am and I run out of time on the fourth TA. :[

EDIT: Ah, the first boss I'm assuming since its flying.

[quote name='manthing']
I wish video game creators would stop with these bullshit '1 person vs. a giant fucking flying thing'

:wall:[/QUOTE]

You're gonna really hate the last boss in Serious Sam HD.

The giant two headed dragon with baby face over the pool of boiling lava.

I have no idea of what chapter or whatever I'm on, as I got tired of the story/paying attention after the first few cutscenes and skipped them all.

I really hated the demo of Serious Sam HD, so I'd NEVER get to the last boss let alone buy the game.

[quote name='manthing']The giant two headed dragon with baby face over the pool of boiling lava.

I have no idea of what chapter or whatever I'm on, as I got tired of the story/paying attention after the first few cutscenes and skipped them all.

I really hated the demo of Serious Sam HD, so I'd NEVER get to the last boss let alone buy the game.[/QUOTE]Ch4, I think. Do you have the Shuriba (sword)? If so, just equip it, wait down in the bottom where the lava is and the game should force you into a QTE without the hourglass. Just mash the gigaton button and a few swings from side to side should mess him up. Its pretty easy, but hard if you're doing the hourglass and jumping up the pillar and attacking from there.

EDIT: Err, forgot to add to wait up on the pillar and just evade every fireball he throws. R2 your way to either head when he bites down on the pillar, attack, and then it'll do the QTE thing.

[quote name='lordwow']I just pay for everything on a credit card and then pay off the credit card each month so that it's basically impossible for me to overdraft.[/QUOTE]
Unless you forget to pay it before the due date and get hit with a late fee. Plus a lot of companies are starting to add charges just for having the card.

[quote name='JolietJake']Unless you forget to pay it before the due date and get hit with a late fee. Plus a lot of companies are starting to add charges just for having the card.[/QUOTE]

My CC company gives me 3 weeks from the time the statement comes out to the time it's due... and I always pay it the day the statement cuts. I've never come anywhere close to missing a payment, but I'm also pretty anal about that stuff.

Ya, my CC jacked up my interest rate about 10 points before the new laws go into effect, but I could really care less given that I don't ever pay interest on it. Luckily no charges yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back