The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were a hell, advertisers and marketers would have their own section. Every time i hear someone say they want to be in marketing, i cringe.

Puma just wants to take the dusty wagon trail to that far away land with a mind full of "gold", land, and a chance to make a better life for him self.

Isn't that the "American Dream"?

Also, why is getting away from a political party such a motivating factor to people?

[quote name='Rocko']I, unlike most people I know, have no real interest in going anywhere.[/QUOTE]Almost everybody I know has moved away, or wants to move away. Something about the valley that drives people away. :whistle2:k

[quote name='flowery']Puma just wants to take the dusty wagon trail to that far away land with a mind full of "gold", land, and a chance to make a better life for him self.

Isn't that the "American Dream"?

Also, why is getting away from a political party such a motivating factor to people?[/QUOTE]
Because i'm sick of seeing Confederate flags on pick-up trucks. That and a general ignorance that seems to run through the core of those same people.

[quote name='JolietJake']If there were a hell, advertisers and marketers would have their own section. Every time i hear someone say they want to be in marketing, i cringe.[/QUOTE]

You just confirmed that I made the right decision by majoring in advertising.

That is a closed minded answer.

~~~

I really hope that dude in Appomattox, Virgina didn't go about killing being today is Gen. Robert E Lee's birthday and that is the town he surrendered the Confederacy. I really hope that is a coincidence.

[quote name='JolietJake']Beverly Hills, that's where he wants to be.:roll:

The only thing about California that appeals to me is getting away from these red state hicks around here, everything else is a turn off. The traffic, the pollution, and the annoying ways some people speak depending on where you are etc...

It would be cool to basically get everything i order in a day though, since so many online stores are based there.[/QUOTE]Goddamn, you really stink.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Almost everybody I know has moved away, or wants to move away. Something about the valley that drives people away. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I mean, I'm looking forward to going to a real city (Gainesville/Orlando) for college, but I wouldn't really be bothered if I ended up living in Florida forever. Not like I'll try to keep it that way, but I'm not itching to move anywhere. A lot of people I know talk about how much they want to go to college out of state to escape Florida, which, I imagine, is what most people say about their home state.

[quote name='Rocko']I mean, I'm looking forward to going to a real city (Gainesville/Orlando) for college, but I wouldn't really be bothered if I ended up living in Florida forever. Not like I'll try to keep it that way, but I'm not itching to move anywhere. A lot of people I know talk about how much they want to go to college out of state to escape Florida, which, I imagine, is what most people say about their home state.[/QUOTE]

If I lived in Florida I probably wouldn't be itching to leave so bad. You live in a beautiful state, man.

Holy fucking shit. I'm watching this PBS documentary about "riots" in Iran and they just showed this girl getting shot, falling down and bleeding out on the street. That was possibly the most intense thing I've ever seen on tv.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Zew, what do you drive?
__
My headphones were shipped UPS basic. I hope that basic=/=long ass wait.[/QUOTE]

Well, I just bought a '03 RSX with the money I got from the accident.

UPS basic does mean long ass wait.

BAR is worth 6.50.[quote name='Rocko']Eh. It's always humid and has no seasons whatsoever.[/QUOTE]Same. People go crazy when the temp drops under 50.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I just bought a '03 RSX with the money I got from the accident.

UPS basic does mean long ass wait.[/QUOTE]
Alright. I was thinking you were the one who drove the eclipse, but I was mistaken. The RSX is a cool fucking car, congrats.

And shit.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Anyone here seen Burn After Reading? If so, how is it? Amazon has the Blu Ray on sale for $6.49

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001JIE7JM/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20[/QUOTE]

I liked it a lot. Well worth 7 bucks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']People go crazy when the temp drops under 50.[/QUOTE]
It was freezing for like a week and a half recently. Woke up to 30s for like 4 of 'em. Didn't hit 70 for the longest stretch of time since the 20s. I thought I was going to freeze.

[quote name='flowery']Was that from the recent election riots? I remember seeing some crazy shit like that when that was going down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Apparently it is all over the web. If I hadn't seen shit like that before, that may have emotionally scarred me.

You should check out Blood Simple., Bioshocked360. It's pretty neat to see how they built on that when they did No Country For Old Men.

[quote name='Rocko']It was freezing for like a week and a half recently. Woke up to 30s for like 4 of 'em. Didn't hit 70 for the longest stretch of time since the 20s. I thought I was going to freeze.[/QUOTE]

You know, global warming and shit.

What are you talking about, didn't you just elect Mitt Romney?

Also, I kind of went ahead and told starmask that he and his cousin could stay in your dormitory room during their trip to the Penny Arcade Exposition. I hope that's okay.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should check out Blood Simple., Bioshocked360. It's pretty neat to see how they built on that when they did No Country For Old Men.[/QUOTE]
I'll check both of those out. Thanks.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Blanket statements and broad generalizations are fun![/QUOTE]
So is advertising cigarettes to kids.:roll:

I caved and bought BAR because I can't resist adding cheap Blurays to my small collection.

So, I'd be okay playing Assassin's Creed II without ever playing the first one, right? I watched my brother play a bit of it back in the day, so I think I've got some of the back-story there.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I caved and bought BAR because I can't resist adding cheap Blurays to my small collection.

So, I'd be okay playing Assassin's Creed II without ever playing the first one, right? I watched my brother play a bit of it back in the day, so I think I've got some of the back-story there.[/QUOTE]
Guy is kidnapped by an organization and is forced to relive the experiences of his ancestor, an assassin, who is fighting against the templars.

Gameplay, blah blah, the organization turns out to be modern-day templars! Oh shit!

That's about it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd just not play ACII, Ugamer. Or play it on mute so you don't have to hear the god awful voice acting and dialogue.[/QUOTE]
I think anyone who has played videogames for a good number of years is used to those qualities. Unless it's so extraordinarily bad that it compares to those Sega CD FMV games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back