The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh...

chinese.jpg

I was under the impression that the Hollywood Foreign Press actually has no real credibility as an organization. Something about them being an arbitrary collection of foreign jerk-offs.

Wait, why would you watch Nine?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I was under the impression that the Hollywood Foreign Press actually has no real credibility as an organization. Something about them being an arbitrary collection of foreign jerk-offs.

Wait, why would you watch Nine?[/QUOTE]
I didn't. But I heard bad things from friends and it scored ridiculously low on RT/MC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']dairy bastard is fucking awesome. holy shit.[/QUOTE]too bad your strength is cut in half. double orbs is nice though, but not really necessary. :whistle2:|

the business suit is pretty funny. he swings suitcases instead of the blades. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']too bad your strength is cut in half. double orbs is nice though, but not really necessary. :whistle2:|

the business suit is pretty funny. he swings suitcases instead of the blades. :lol:[/QUOTE]

the milk jugs is what sealed it for me.

i don't much care about 50% damage... I had poseidon's rage maxed before i entered temple of the oracle... blades are at 4, artemis blade, gorgon head, zeus lightning are all level 2. i might be able to get the speed run and the max abilities trophies at the same time even. :D

do you do that roll cancelling thing to get around quicker? I was going to start a speed run up, but I don't think its worth it. I also missed boss batch 3 trophy in II for some shitty reason. Just gotta finish the challenge of the titans in II and I think I'm done with 'em.

[quote name='tiredfornow']do you do that roll cancelling thing to get around quicker? I was going to start a speed run up, but I don't think its worth it. I also missed boss batch 3 trophy in II for some shitty reason. Just gotta finish the challenge of the titans in II and I think I'm done with 'em.[/QUOTE]

Depends -- if it's a long open stretch, i've been trying to do it... i think i'm saving so much time by blowing through the fights with the poseidons rage spam that it's helping a lot and i don't have to worry about moving that fast -- i was on pace for an under 3 hours run according to the checkpoints i've seen... i think i might stop to glitch some orbs to make sure i hit the limit for maxing everything out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you really love them trophies, mank.[/QUOTE]

eh, I was looking for something to do tonight and managed to get through the challenge of the gods -- after that, I wanted to take one of the costumes for a spin -- and I started playing with dairy bastard... after that, i just kind of kept playing and now it's like... why the hell not?

I wish I could be playing a fun game. I'm leveling in wow instead, level 40 bitches. My friend dual boxed our characters and had someone run us through instances from 23 to 38 last night. That's some serious dedication.

I'm getting a pair of D1001's tomorrow if ecost doesn't sell out. :D

I put a good amount of time into Darksiders yesterday...funfuckingtastic!

Game is awesome, really dig the Zelda vibe, and the crazy storyline and animations is just perfect. I was totally shocked to find out it's also a shooter at some point, game is full of surprises.

:oops:

I shouldn't have assumed. I just figured when I saw you in Gears, multiple transformers and Ass creed outfits you bought those too :oops:

Damn, i wish i could get that. Highest speed AT&T offers through u-verse here is 18mbit. Apparently they're rolling out 24mbit in some areas.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I was under the impression that the Hollywood Foreign Press actually has no real credibility as an organization. Something about them being an arbitrary collection of foreign jerk-offs.

Wait, why would you watch Nine?[/QUOTE]

There's only like 30 people that vote for the Golden Globe awards believe it or not.

Lets go work at that Taco Bell next to that gentleman's club, JFD. I saw a bunch of strippers eating tacos last night and that is an environment I can get used to. We might even get free private shows in exchange for a grilled stuft burrito combo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

--------

I never finish games Puma. The last one I completed was Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Then send it to me when you get tired of it.
___
Any of you know shit about paintball guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back