The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Lets go work at that Taco Bell next to that gentleman's club, JFD. I saw a bunch of strippers eating tacos last night and that is an environment I can get used to. We might even get free private shows in exchange for a grilled stuft burrito combo.[/QUOTE]

Dude, my friend who I have known since elementary works there. He is a shift manager and he told me that they deliver to Xoticas all the time, and one time one of the strippers gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I have always wanted to go to that club since its BYOB, and supposedly the hoes are top notch, but the pretty strippers are allergic to broke people. :(

EDIT: And I have this big, bitchy, annoying ball of love attached to my neck, so there goes that. :(

Time for some CoD for the first time in awhile. Hopefully I remember what all the buttons do.

[quote name='st0neface']:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']:puke:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']First that Seth MacFarlane revelation and now this? Yeeeeeeeeeesh.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, everything sucks all the time and everything is 'corny'. Can we all be friends again now. :grouphug:

[quote name='JJSP']I'd go if it wasn't raining, but I'm not driving an hour to LA to stand around and freeze my ass off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, crappy day to run a rally. Who would have thought that the forecast was actually right this time?

[quote name='JJSP']Puma, I gotta ask.

Ke$ha? Come on, man.[/QUOTE]

It's like Taco Bell. It's trashy, you feel bad for having it, , and it can't hold a candle to real food, but it is delicious during those few moments you're eating it.

Ke$ha makes fun music. And sometimes, fun is enough for me. Why do you think I've got Gucci Mane in my recent plays? It sure as hell isn't because he's a talented rapper.

[quote name='JJSP']Ke$ha = Millionaires = Brokencyde. Terrible.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call her Brokencyde bad, but I'm not denying that she makes terrible music. I just don't see what's wrong with enjoying the occasional trashy album, unless of course you.....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Taco Bell is awesome! Moxio would back me up if he were alive.[/QUOTE]

....don't accept it as trash and instead put on the same level as the steak dinner.

I love you dude, but thanks for helping my point.

[quote name='Maklershed']New season of TaEASGJ (that's a huge acronym) starts 2/28[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='guinaevere']happy birthday mak.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']In the future Taco Bell wins the franchise wars.[/QUOTE]

All restaurants are Taco Bell.

[quote name='DarthPuma']as the steak dinner. [/QUOTE]

But... but... Taco Bell has steak tacos... (and you guys can have them all. or force feed the steak to JFD...)

Not a bad season opener. 24 reminds me how much I despise commercials with the constant four and a half minute breaks every 10 minutes or so.

Liked: The change of locale. I wished they had done it earlier than season 7 because it's such a rejuvenation than sunny LA.

The fact Kim just tells her father straight to help CTU instead of him leading her on about doing so.

Horace Goodspeed putting the final rocket propelled nail in the coffin of Captain David Aceveda! Yeah!

Katie Sackoff in that dress...oh...oh god....oh my god. oh my boner. boner. drool.

Disliked: Another CTU, another stupid stupid CTU director who doesn't believe anything about an impending threat Jack Bauer brings to light. Come on all ready!

Freddie Prinze Jr. Just out of sheer spite, maybe Fred from Scooby Do will impress and rip off the middle eastern presidents mask and reveal...David Palmer! Trying to fix the middle east if it weren't for you damn kids!

Katie Sackoffs history. 24 continues the fine, fine tradition of horrid filler stories. *sigh*

Bought a pair of D1001's from ecost. Total with a 1 year squaretrade warranty came to 83 bucks, yay for my first pair of audiophile cans.

Cans:
523984.jpg

Meaning headphones that go around your ears, versus buds or iems or the like.

J. Cole is an incredible rapper that is gonna go a long ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back